• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stricken Steel

On the moon, drinking sparkling water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Lore

The Resource Wars were a series of conflicts that began in April 2052 with the start of the war between the European Commonwealth and the Middle East and ended with the Great War on October 23, 2077. Some of the conflicts include the annexation of Canada by the United States and the Chinese invasion of Alaska.
(All this information was taken from Resource Wars - Fallout MUX

Resource Wars Timeline

• April: The Resource Wars begin. Many smaller nations go bankrupt, and Europe, dependent on oil imports from the Middle East, responds to the Middle East's rising oil prices with military action. The long-drawn-out war between the European Commonwealth and the Middle East begins.
  • May - July: The United Nations, already suffering, begins to collapse. In a series of heated debates, many nations withdraw from the organization as the U.N. tries to keep the peace. At the end of July, the United Nations is disbanded.
  • December: Like an exclamation mark at the end of a very bad year, a terrorist nuclear weapon destroys Tel Aviv.
  • January: Limited nuclear exchange in the Middle East raises fears throughout the world.
  • The Anchorage Front Line is established, as the United States increases its military presence in Alaska to protect its oil interests. The Anchorage Front Line causes tensions in the United States and Canada, as the United States attempts to pressure Canada into allowing American military units to guard the Alaskan pipeline.
  • The Euro-Middle Eastern War ends as the oil fields in the Middle East run dry… there is no longer a goal in the conflict, and both sides are reduced almost to ruin.
  • The European Commonwealth dissolves into quarreling nation states, fighting over the remaining resources.
  • Winter: In the winter of 2066, China invades Alaska. The Anchorage Front Line becomes a true battleground.
  • Winter: As a sign of increasing tension between the two countries, Canada proves reluctant to allow American troops on Canadian soil or allow American planes to fly over Canadian airspace. The tensions between the United States and Canada rise, but Canada eventually backs down, and US troops pass through Canada. This sets the stage for the Canadian annexation in 2076.
  • The first suit of T-45d power armor is deployed in Alaska. While lacking the full mobility of future versions, this power is incredibly effective against Chinese infantry. Its ability to carry heavy ordnance becomes key in various localized conflicts, and it has the power to destroy entire towns without endangering the wearer. China rushes to create its own versions, but they are many years behind the United States.
  • Canada begins to feel the pressure from the United States military as the US draws upon Canadian resources for the war effort. Vast stretches of timberland are destroyed, and other resources in Canada are stretched to the breaking point. Many Americans refer to Canada as Little America, and Canadian protests are unheard.
  • The United States' increasing demand for Canadian resources causes protests and riots in several Canadian cities. An attempted sabotage of the Alaskan pipeline is all the military needs as an excuse to begin its annexation of Canada… which in fact, had already begun in 2067.
  • Completed B.O.M.B. missiles are sent to different space centers around the U.S. so they can be carried into space and installed into the B.O.M.B. satellites. The process is slow, but it is being carried out fairly regularly.
  • September 15: As China becomes increasingly aggressive with their use of biological weapons, the United States government felt that a countermeasure was needed. The Pan-Immunity Virion Project (PVP) is officially formed and plans are made to begin experiments at the West-Tek research facility in Southern California.
  • Negotiations between the US and other world powers come to a dramatic end, with the President walking out of oil talks with the other world powers. After a much heated debate, the President stormed out of the meeting and declared that the last known supply of petroleum will be used exclusively by the US and the US will not sell or trade any oil to outside parties.
  • Contrary to their claims of seeking only to retake Alaska from the Reds, American power units, infantry, and mechanized divisions are deployed to China, but they become bogged down on the mainland, putting a further drain on American resources and supply lines.
  • February 14: Canada, after being almost entirely taken over by U.S. troops, finally agrees to be annexed by the U.S. The annexation is finalized almost a year later.
  • January: The United States annexation of Canada is complete. Canadian protesters and rioters are shot on sight and the Alaskan Pipeline swarms with American military units. Pictures of atrocities make their way to the United States, causing further unrest and protests.
  • March 30: The U.S. President ordered the Pacific Fleet to the Poseidon deep sea oil derrick located at a secret location out in the Pacific.
  • June: Power Armor prototype completed, resulting in the T-51b Power Armor. This is the pinnacle of power armor technology before the Great War. Many of these units are sent to China, and they begin to carve a swath through the Chinese forces. The Chinese resources are strained to the breaking point, and the supply lines from the nations China has annexed begin to break down.

• Gas prices skyrocket with the regular gas price being $7450.99 per gallon and $8500.99 per gallon for premium.
  • January 10: Alaska is reclaimed, and the Anchorage Front Line is again held by the Americans.
  • January 22: The first domestic use of power armor within the United States was for crowd and quarantine control. Units originally serving in China and the Anchorage Front Line find themselves fighting Americans at home. Food riots increase, and many civilians are killed. Several soldiers defect from the military both in Canada and the United States. They are captured and are sent to military prisons.
  • March: Prepared for a nuclear or biological attack from China, the president and the Enclave retreat to remote sections around the globe and make contingency plans for continuing the war.
  • October 23: The Great War: Bombs are launched; No one knows who fired the first nuclear weapon. Air raid sirens sound, but very few people go into vaults, thinking it is a false alarm. The Vaults are sealed and the world is plunged into nuclear winter.

• The Institute kidnapped a baby from Vault 111 In Sanctuary hills. They needed a pure form of Untouched DNA to create synths and the baby, Shaun was a perfect choice. Nora instead of being shot in the chest by Conrad Kellogg was instead knocked out and put back into Cryosleep alongside Nate.

• Both Nate and Nora were awoken from cryosleep when Vault 111's emergency systems activated, and they both find their child and Kill Kellogg which was staged by Shaun (He is now in his 60s dying from a very aggressive form of cancer.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Please research the Canon Characters if you want to RP as them)
=Characters (Both Canon and AU)=
Nate: (TheSoleSurvivor)
Nora:
Preston Garvey:
X688:
Sturges:
Mama Murphy:
Vault-Tec Salesman:
Piper Wright:
Nick Valentine:
Mysterious Stranger:
Paladin Danse: (Regigigas)
Robert MacCready:
Jack Cabot:
H2-22:
Jun Long:
Dr. Madison Li:
Scribe Haylen:
Ann Codman:
Abraham Finch:
Desdemona:
Bobbi No-Nose:
Deacon:
June Warwick:
Brandis:
Edward Deegan:
Codsworth:
Miss Edna:
Curie (Miss Nanny bot or Synth?):

Last edited:
Nate
images (1).jpeg
Mood: Sad

I put a hand on Shaun's chest as he passed onto the next life slowly. "Father...Promise me you will...Take care of the institute." Shaun coughed with his final breathes. "Son, I will take care of it...For you." I said as Shaun squeezed my hand. His eyes rolled towards the ceiling as Nora began to cry. His grip softened as my eyes flicked down at the white tiled floor. I quickly stood up and hugged Nora tightly. "Shh. Shh. It's okay...He's in a better place now." I said as I ran a gentle hand through her hair.
Hours Later...
We were above the institute where Shaun's grave was and Nora placed two Pure Daisys over his grave. "We brought him into this world...and It took him away." Nora says as she cries into my shoulder. It began to rain softly, and We decided to head back to Sanctuary Hills where the settlement was.

(Anyone can join but read the lore first)​

If you want you can go ahead and start roleplaying. Just make sure your grammar is good and you know the lore.))

Nate
images (1).jpeg
Mood: Calm and Cautious

I put my arm around Nora as we continued to walk. Just as we passed Diamond city, Piper came out running towards us. "Hey! It's the Blue Family! Since you're here, I need some help with my report. Its called...The Beasts of Boston! Like it?" Piper asked excitedly as she waited for a reply from us. "Piper...I'm sorry but now isn't a good time..." I began when Nora cut me off. "Yeah! We'll help!" Nora exclaimed as she and Piper pulled me into Diamond City. We arrived at the printing press as Piper and Nora talked about God knows what. "Ya know...I really think Nate needs a break..." I hear Piper say. A break? True soldiers don't take a break, They keep on fighting until the end. "Yeah, He's been trying to do good for a while now and he seems stressed out..." Nora says as she hands me a cup of coffee. I taste the coffee as I think about the Pre-War coffee. Pre-War coffee tasted much better back then but this is over two-hundred years later.​

Last edited:
You can join in whenever. Just put in your location and mood. Also Good Morning))

i am going to be at the Cambridge Police Station and good morning to you too

Last edited:
Paladin Danse
dbgsnc4-ced1b5f2-ef7d-4ec0-ae2b-e956d4ff693b.pngmood: concentrated

pov:Ever since Cutler died, I've seen other soldiers come and go. Some were brave, some were honest... hell, some were even downright heroic. But I'd never consider any of them to be a good friend, a friend like Cutler was... until now.

Attachments

• dbgsnc4-ced1b5f2-ef7d-4ec0-ae2b-e956d4ff693b.png
    dbgsnc4-ced1b5f2-ef7d-4ec0-ae2b-e956d4ff693b.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Nate
images (1).jpeg

Mood: Calm

I took another sip of coffee as all of my memories flashed past my eyes. Some memories were about Shaun and others...I would rather forget. But one memory caught my attention, Me and Nora's first date. Nora was all dressed up in a beautiful red dress and I was in a tuxedo. We were heading out to an Italian restaurant before I was sent to Alaska. I smiled remembering the good ol' days, As Nora and Piper kept talking to each other. But everything was ruined when the Great War has taken everything away...

Paladin Danse
mood: unnerving
someone told me that there was a diner near by im going to check it out we might need more supplies hopefully nothing too dangerous happens
to me or my team now im off to the diner

Nate

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Explorative?

I got up and sat the coffee cup on the table and exited the small building. I walked past a diamond city security guard but he stopped me. "Hey. Stop right there." He said with a Brooklyn accent. I stopped dead in my tracks and I turned to face the guard. "What?" I asked him. "I heard...You...Uhm...You were frozen in time? What was it like...before now?" He asked. I thought about it for a minute and said, "The pizza was a lot better. And we didn't have barrels of disposed radiation everywhere.
The war was pretty violent though...Now I gotta go. See ya kid." I say as I continue walking out the metal fence gate.

(Want to interact?)​

Paladin Danse
mood: calm
finally at the diner I heard some gunshots I think those were coming from Northeast of me i found a pipe pistol and food i will have to go back to the police station
it sounds like those gunshots are getting closer

Nate

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Calm

I hear gunshots in the distance and suddenly I'm running down the cracked run-down asphalt road with my 10mm with a Reflex sight in hand. "Please...Please don't be dead..." I muttered as I ran towards the direction of the noises and loud gunshots. "I hope there aren't no synths attacking people again..." I mutter silently to myself as I keep running.​

Paladin Danse
mood: brave
crap there getting closer i will have to fight *i get out my laser rifle* theres no turning back now hopefully there's not a lot of them
or i will be in trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

Back