• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fallen (Thane Korino & Fangs9090)

Well, that is true I'd had rather had him missing for a while. Since I was unsure of how to roll things along, and went with a rather slower approach, ehehe..

Not entirely sure much beyond that. I also cannot claim for planning much, since I just have an inkling or ideas for the next step and go after such, and try to make something from there most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. I'll keep following your lead for now, and if I come up with any ideas, I'll let you know.

Eh, sort of. I figured this part would have some dialog and when there's dialog it's hard to come up with more to type without it just being useless fluff.

Alright thank you! I'm sorry I have not been keeping track of things but I think I already mentioned why this might be to you. Anywho, would you mind going back and adding onto your post? Maybe give a bit more about what both the character is thinking about, feeling or maybe things to expand upon..

Hm. Okay, so the laptop I normally use stopped working a few days ago so I've been using my iPod. Well, every time I try to edit my post, the stupid iPod crashes. I've tried at least five times and it just won't let me, so I'm afraid I'm unable to edit that post right now.

No, we haven't. It's actually my dad's laptop but I was borrowing it because he doesn't use it much, so I'm waiting on him because I couldn't afford it anyway. I have no idea when it'll actually get fixed.

Does the sword magically move on its own? Otherwise I'm having trouble comprehending how one would cut rope that's tied around their wrists with a sword without stabbing themselves and thus I want to make sure.

how far from the park do you think she should be? And also what part of the city do you think is around?

I'm not sure. I would guess the park is somewhere near the center, so it'll take her a while to get there on foot. Near the outskirts of town is probably a lower class housing area.

Hello, I'm going to post up tonight but I want to remind you a bit again to try and avoid one liners please! On another note I"m going to be busier so my replies will likely become slower and more infrequent. >:(

I posted up a link to the OOC chat in the second post of the thread, so you can always go back for it and check it out. Remember to re-follow this thread.

@Fangs9090

Well I am pretty sure you are referring to finding Juno whom you started out the roleplay with. Unless you've somehow been spying from on high, it is likely that the most that you can recall of Juno is from when he was little. In which case.. he's a black cat with Eerie black fur, silver hair, and very dark eyes and probably a very short height since they were kids when the two met.

So yeah, go ahead and edit the roleplay post if you will. Also, I put a link to the OOC for the roleplay under the second roleplay post so it's easier to find, simply go back to the first page of the roleplay and so on.

She actually did watch him for a few years after she died, but eventually she got too busy to continue and thus lost track of him, otherwise she would have already found him. And she's well aware that people grow and get taller, so she knows he won't look exactly the same as when she last saw him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back