• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fallen (Thane Korino & Fangs9090)

It might just be because I'm tired at the moment, but I cannot come up with anything for her to do at the moment. Looking at the situation and considering her personality, the most likely thing for her to do is stand still and watch, waiting for something to happen. Because nothing different is really happening.

Alright, I hope you do not take this the wrong way but are you actually enjoying this roleplay at all? Or are you just trying to message back and continue because you think it is the right thing to do? Please be honest.

Mm...I like the scenario, but it is becoming increasingly difficult to reply, especially when I feel like I have to put in more fluff just to make the posts longer. I normally only put the information that's needed and just accept however much content it happens to be.

Well, can't say there's much else for me to add at this point or that I really want to do. So, since you like the scenario perhaps you should go ahead and try it elsewhere, I won't stop you honestly. For the most part it feels like I have been trying to throw more and more stuff at you to try and catch your interest or the interest of the character while not getting much back in return. Seeing as you're having a hard time replying it doesn't seem like it has been working out at all really, and I'm kind of tired of trying at this junction. I'm not saying this to be mean, but I'm just not enjoying this much myself feels more like work of trying to throw or piece things around rather than a cohesive thing or fun.

Yeah. It was a good starting idea, but I really didn't have anywhere to go after the beginning so it pretty much just fell apart. If I do use this again, I'll have to think out the plot more before starting.

Alright, well thanks for hearing me out on this. I'm sorry it didn't quite work out. I wish you luck in the future with this project however and remember to discuss a bit of plot ideas and details with a partner when trying to come up with such should you ever use this again. I'll be headed on my way I guess, so you should probably delete or clear out the thread.

I think I'll leave it actually. Partly because I don't want to go through the trouble of figuring out how to delete it, but also in case I need to refer back to any details I may have given for the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back