• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fallen (Thane Korino & Fangs9090)

alright thanks I'll try to post tomorrow, beyond that I"m hitting the hay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be honest, I was enjoying the part with them as children. Time to get dark though.

Hm...in my mind, after the time skip, that particular day is rather cloudy and windy and its still in the same town, likely near that same park too. But that's just what I thought of. If you want to do something a little different, you're welcome to and I'll adapt to it.

I'll try posting tomorrow not feeling well tonight

Well, something was obviously wrong with my internet yesterday xD as it gave off multiple sentences of the same thing

It seems our posts keep getting shorter and shorter. Should we try and set a certain limit or so in order to lengthen them?

Hm...I guess? I mean, with some scenes, like where characters are talking back and forth, it can be hard to have really long posts without just filling it with fluff.

It really depends on what's going on. But I can try to figure some more important details to add in and try to lengthen my own posts.

Sorry for not posting recently, the site was down the other day and there was a power outage. I will try to post up soon..

Indeed it is going kind of slow, trying to progress things along. Since, I rather can't think of too much yet and going at a moderate pace and building off the current situation seems to be more fitting. I tend to enjoy starting off slow. Don't forget the OOC is still here, and if there is anything particular you want to throw out or stand out would probably be best to start here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back