• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fallen (Thane Korino & Fangs9090)

Also, I'm not sure how to find the in character section of this thread with the new site...

Please avoid the one liners if you can. Also, I guess with the current direction that Juno is going to be met pretty soon and we should find a way to cure this, curse or rather state of being.. anything on particular on your mind or that you have in mind?

Hm, I wasn't planning on having that fixed any time soon, if at all. Because, if she returns to her pure state, she'll once again be qualified to do the job she'd had and that would require her to leave the realm of the living again. 

It doesn't have to be cured soon, but the solution or rather ways to find a solutions should appear soon. As to move the plot along

Mm, alright. Though, again, if she does become "cured" that may well end the story as she would then leave the realm.

Trying to find a way or a hint of how to fix being 'Fallen' seems essential to the basic plot and story at hand. While it does not need to be resolved immediately (fixing the situation), leading up to it would better structure events in the roleplay and better motivate or create reasons for things to occur and characters to act. Subplots and so on can of course be developed along the way and resolved but fixing the Fallen issue seems to be the main plot and is rather closely linked to the title of the roleplay. There could possibly be extensions beyond that point, but it is a rather large and good goal to start with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. Again, I had never planned for her to not become fallen. It was sort of a permanent thing in my mind. But there would still be plenty of things that could happen while she's on the ground. Such as dealing with other beings similar to herself, other fallen angels or even demons. And of course, her friend (whose name escapes me again) would get caught in the crossfire.

Alright, well we could shift the focus on that to make it the main focus if you wish but we probably need to back it up a bit more.

Hm... Well, she still doesn't have a permanent place to stay, so he could try helping her with that. There's also the chance that he actually has stuff happening in his life and she could help him with that.

I'm not likely to reply this week or next week as I will or should be rather busy with things. Don't be afraid to throw out some events and characters of your own to boost things up or get things rolling if you wish.

Sorry I won't be able to converse much..

Don't forget you can build off of what Hikaru is particular thinking and detail exactly what she's doing and why. Along with perhaps bring other characters, people or events in. Perhaps someone else recognized Hikaru.. or maybe there's more than a single fallen in the area, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back