• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marceline_idue

The silly little thing sitting on a witches broom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Warning: This is not the actual finished interest check for this RP. I just want to see if it’s something putting effort into. See how many people would actually like to roleplay this.

After, happily ever after what happens? Before once upon a time who were they? Well, they were here in (Insert cool village name here). Where all fairytale characters and mythology characters collect and live. They have lives aside from their stories which they had previously been trapped in. Now all that is past, now they can wonder about freely. But not all fairytales are exactly as they are told.

Your characters would be the descendants of these fairytale characters; some of these characters are still alive today. I’d rather you not mix too much on parents, and try and keep within one fairytale or story. Just so everyone has room to have their story. As these stories are slightly different; each person has liberty to decide what is different and how much. It can be from one simple thing like a gender to the entire story is twisted. Whatever you’d like to do, just make sure it has the main character(s) in it.

Anyway, thank you for reading. Again this is just to check who’d want to rp this. I’m currently working on a more official interest check, so I’ll be sure to link that once it’s finished. If you have any ideas or would like to help in the writing of lore, let me know.

Oooh?

Possible interest. I don't have a lot of time on my hands atm, but depending on how fast the rp goes, I might be able to participate

I'm interested but if the group becomes too big I won't join because I tend to get lost if there are too many people.

This has gotten some interest, so I’m going to go ahead and continue what I’ve been writing. I’ll make sure to @ you in the official thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back