• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fairytale Land

Would you rather Fairy Tale Land Be in Current Times or in an Older Time

• Older Time-no technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hex glared through the bushes. The boy and the girl were talking. the girl was bombarding the boy with questions. Hex almost felt half bad for the mortal, that is if he was. She was just sitting there carving a tree branch into a sharp sword like thing so that she could hunt. Hex looked over her shoulder and then back at the boy and the girl.

WHAT IS GOING ON

she thought as she stood up seeing a deer in the back round. She threw the stick hitting the deer "YES" she screamed as she ran over then tripping on the boys foot. Hex looked up and smiled awkwardly "Eh...Hi" she laid there and smiled. as she waited awkwardly she tried standing but really, she wasn't the best at getting up from a fall. of course she could, she just was embarrassed.

Last edited by a moderator:
(i am a little confused as to who your talking about... I got 2 characters one is the Queen of Hearts son and his name is Chester and he is with Aqua who is the daughter of Ariel from the little mermaid, and he is currently carrying August who is the son of Thumbelina. Then there is my other character Will and he is the son of the big bad wolf from little red riding hood, who can shift human and he is talking to little red riding hoods daughter Crimson who is bombarding him with questions because he saved her life from getting eaten by his pack mates.So which one did you want to integrate with.)

xXMiaXx said:
Hex glared through the bushes. The boy and the girl were talking. the girl was bombarding the boy with questions. Hex almost felt half bad for the mortal, that is if he was. She was just sitting there carving a tree branch into a sharp sword like thing so that she could hunt. Hex looked over her shoulder and then back at the boy and the girl.
WHAT IS GOING ON

she thought as she stood up seeing a deer in the back round. She threw the stick hitting the deer "YES" she screamed as she ran over then tripping on the boys foot. Hex looked up and smiled awkwardly "Eh...Hi" she laid there and smiled. as she waited awkwardly she tried standing but really, she wasn't the best at getting up from a fall. of course she could, she just was embarrassed.
Will thought to himself. "why another person?" he looked at the girl helping her up."we better get going before we get eaten by the wolves." he said starting to get going as he heard the howling not far but enough time to get away. "no time to explain, if you don't want to be wolf lunch we better go like right now." he said starting to move fast through the trees. "it would be easier if I just had you 2 riding me." he said thinking he should go wolf to run a lot faster.

"Oh!" Exclaimed Crimson, as a girl suddenly dropped in out of nowhere. She watched as Will helped her up.

Quickly getting up, she heard the wolves howling and adrenaline rushed through her. "Ride on you? I doubt you could hold our weight." She commented, jogging after him.

"Come on!" She called out to the other girl.

@Tigergirl2013 @xXMiaXx

"i can take you on my back, if I can carry 7 of the pups on my back I can definatley carry you." he said yanking the girls onto his back going wolf indeed to his word he could carry them as he barrelled forward moving faster around the trees hoping the girls would hang on for dear life so they wouldn't fall off him in the process.

Jack was sitting in the park on his staff bored out of his mind. When he saw a wolf with two girls on his back he couldn't help but get excited. SO he jumped off of his staff and followed them using the wind. When Jack was next to the people he said, "Hey guys whats up." Jack asked nonchalantly as he smiled.

Will looked over at jack not being able to respond as he was in wolf form, so he nodded back as they heard more howls that the others caught their scent and he charged forward bounding over trees then finally seeing a pond. "Sorry to be blunt but wolves can't smell in water so I think we should start swimming, I got dresses at the hide out and you can change." he said after switching to a human form his eyes glowing yellow.

No need for that man lets have some fun." Jack said this as he threw a ball of ice at the pond and if froze over thick enough to ride a carriage on it. "Well lets slide, and see how far we get. If we don't cross the whole pond, I can use the wind to push us. I will unfreeze the pond behind us as we move forward." Jack said as he got a mischievous look in his eyes."

Shrieking in surprise, Crimson hung onto Will's fur for dear life, closing her eyes and not daring to open. She wondered how the other girl was doing... Poor thing.

But her eyes flew open and she almost let of Will when a male voice spoke, from somewhere. "W- what the hell?!"

She fell off of Will as he suddenly changed back into his human form. "You want me to change and swim?" She asked, feeling a bit bewildered.

Then she turned to the new guy and stared at him doing all magical shiz before pointing rudely at him. "As for you!" She exclaimed. "Don't you dare scare me like that ever again! I almost fell off!" She glared at him accusingly.

@Tigergirl2013 @xXMiaXx @AnarchyReins

"Hey I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry I feel bad for scaring a cute girl. Will you please forgive me?" Jack said this as he pouted his lip, and, gave her puppy dog eyes with his icy blue eyes, as tears started to form on them. He then proceeded to tilt his head to the side like a puppy. "Please for me."

(I did this to my girlfriend, and she said I looked like a cute baby seal. I don't know whether she likes percy jackson that much, or I make a cute baby seal face. :)

Crimson stared at the guy for a moment, surprise evident on her face. She definitely hadn't expected such a dramatic response. Is he really crying...? Or is he just pretending?

Narrowing her eyes at him, Crimson turned her face away, trying not to look at his face. "You're probably just being a drama queen. And that face isn't gonna save me from ending up as a snack for the wolves."

@AnarchyReins (PERCY JACKSON!!! Nah man, must be for the sake of the PJO reference :P )

Aqua continued walking with Chess, looking at all the animals near by. She happy to hear, she wasn't the only one to have problems with parents. She puffed out cheeks,she looked over at the pond to see a bright rainbow rock. "OoOOo!" She exclaimed while running towards the pond. Picking up the stone in her hand, she inspected it. It was such a unique stone, once she was finished she threw into her bag, where she heard a collective noise of ow. Giggling she looked inside the bag, "Sorry Sebastian," she whispered.

Looking back at Chess, she admired his jet black hair. Skipping back to him, she asked him a question. "So are we almost there?" She was wondering what his special hideout looked like and also she never been to the beach before. Her father never let her go near the ocean. Aqua never understood his reason and she felt a shock of adrenaline running through because of doing something she wasn't suppose to.

Inka roamed the forest, coming across a group and watching them from afar. Her dark blonde hair swung about her back and waist in loose waves and a few old plaits. Her white crochet top pushed against her flat, olivey stomach and her brown shorts tugged at her waist. They all seemed so happy, and she felt a little jealous, having lived in the forests her whole life, she hadn't been social or made friends. In fact, she was some what a wallflower. Flashing black, then purple, and some colour inbetween, her eyes widened as the creature changed form from wolf to human. She was slightly taken aback, but tried to withhold her surprise in order to stay hidden. It wasn't too hard, she was only around 5'0.

August woke up and stretched. He then yawned and peeked over the edge of Chester's pocket. He looked up at Chester. @Tigergirl2013

Chester nodded his head. He walked a few more feet. "look up." he said smiling broadley concealed in the canopy was a large tree house with dark wood so it blended seamlessly into the high up canopy. "nice to see your awake August we are finally here." He said latching onto the tree to begin the climb up the tree to the fortress.

Will looked at her. "even though he is crying we need to run before we are scraps." he said starting to run across the pond quickly waiting for the others to follow behind him wanting to evade his pack. He looked back across the pond starting at the others wondering if they would actually cross the pond and avoid getting eaten.

Inka sub consciously took a step forward to look at them, debating on shrinking to her fairy size to fly in and take a closer look, but she didn't want to feel even smaller than she already did. The wind whipped at her hair, causing it to block her siteline and she grumbled softly in annoyance. Everything she did was soft, or had a gentle meaning to it. She wasn't very good at acting menacing or rude.

Tugging at her tight, high waisted shorts she sniffed, the brown denim clinging to her skin slightly in the heat of the sun. Her eyes turned a forest green, a dazzling, rare colour that shone an unusual innocence.

August looked up at the treehouse and smiled. "It's nice..." He said quietly to Chester. @Tigergirl2013

Chester nodded. "its my getaway." he said climbing to the top then walking inside showing a bed and a desk then shelves lined with art supplies. He looked down and say Inka and watched her as he peered down on her. "hey, do you want to come up?" he said looking down upon tinka leaning out of the little home.

Inka looked over nervously, and changed into her fairy form. From another's point of view, it may've looked like she had just poofed completely, disappearing into the atmosphere. Though, she was about the size of an average pinky finger. Reluctantly, she flew over to them, her once crystal wings mimicking the colour of her eyes. Her wings purred quietly as she just looked at Chester with a fascinated expression. At this point, her voice was very high pitched, to match her size. "...Greetings..." Her voice remained soft and silky as her wings became tired, her pointed ears twitched from behind her luscious locks.

@Tigergirl2013

he looked her over extending his hand so she could perch on it as he gently pulled august out. "your a beautiful fairy, my name is chester this is august." he said gesturing to the tiny person he pulled out of his pocket he said brushing his black hair from his eyes his green eyes glinting from the sunlight, as he looked at the new visitor curiously not wanting to harm her in any way as she was no more bigger than his pinky.

(how do i do the name thing that you guys are doing so i can tag you?)

( you just put @ then begin to type the user/s name, it should come up just below the asterisks like a suggestion, and if you just click it, it'll come up.)

Inka let out a small,cute smile as she gingerly sat on his palm, her back resting against his relaxed fingers. Her hands clung onto his skin reasonably tightly so she didn't fall off, as she stared down at the small creature in Chester's pocket with curiousity. "I-I am Inka." She said delicately, before quickly adding, "Nice to meet you both." Her voice now sounded somewhat shaky; she hadn't talked to anyone else besides her mother before, and she wasn't very good at talking to others. She was socially awkward. Tucking a few stray locks of hair Behind her ear, she stretched her wings, her eyes settling on a forest like browny green. However, she kept her posture correct, her toes pointed as she sat cross legged in his palm, her back was straight and elegant too.

@Tigergirl2013

Chester nodded his head. "Inka is this your first time out? I haven't seen you around often." he said moving inside shutting the window closed sitting down as he surveyed the room then directed his attention back to Inka, feeling she was very beautiful as he say her eyes adjust color to its forest or more tree green with the cross of brown and green glinting in her eyes. He was captivated by her and felt she would make a nice friend. He gently sat down as to not rattle his hand so neither one of the fairies fell.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Inka shook her head, "No, I am around pretty much every day. I-I am always in this form so I-I am not very noticeable." Her large lips played back in to their original smile position, her wings suddenly mimicking her eye colour. She debated on changing back to her human form, which she would've looked the exact same but larger, and no wings.

Her attention snapped to the fairy next to her and she froze slightly, studying him. Inka wasn't very familiar to other fairies, for she only lived with her mother, so she was slightly nervous.

@Tigergirl2013 @Ldybug123

Chester smiled at them both then set them both on the desk to walk around. "so inka how far is your home from here?" he asked pulling out an easle and some paints as he started to paint, he was painting inka and august but wasn't going to tell them but let them see the final effect as he started to draw the desk and the background before beginning on them two together he painted them in such livid detail that it almost looked like you could reach in and touch them, he smiled at his hand work paint on his shirt and pants he sat down and looked at them both smiling wondering when they would notice the picture on the easle of them.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Inka looked suddenly surprised at being placed on the desk, her eyes turning an amused purple as she saw the painting on the easle, and sharply flew over to it, studying the work. Her wings flapped excitedly as she hovered just infront of it and a wild smile grew between her cheeks. Inka stayed in a mesmerised silence as her tiny fingers traced the paint work. Carefully, she stood on the wooden balancer of the easle and leaned over to peer at it at another angle, still bewildered as to why it looked amazing upside down.

@Tigergirl2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Back