• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fairy tale based rp / fairy tale vibes [f/f | m/m | m/f]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
main.png;compress=true

Helooo lovely people! I'm here again, looking for some roleplays that are fairy tale based. This time I want to brainstorm some new ideas, because all the plots I once had are years old and I don't want to recycle them again hh.

But let's get straight to the point! So what I'm looking for? Roleplays that are vaguely based on some popular (or less popular) fairy tales, or strongly based but twisting the story completely. We might try mixing the settings, like maybe red riding hood, but modern, or how about Cinderella but in ancient china? Reversed little mermaid? Or we can make stories absolutely DARK (my favourite past time, adding angst) and twist them completely into something much more serious. OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME, WHY CHOOSE. I can do either fluffy stuff or some good, old angst. But honestly, it's best to balance them both.

I've read A LOT of fairy tales, including many different versions of the most popular ones, but I'm always open to reading some new ones! So if you know any that you think would be fun to twist, feel free to share~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BEFORE MESSANGING ME! Please read about me here, to avoid any further misunderstandings and to see if we have a possibility of being a nice match! I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I have 9+ years of roleplay experience, my frequency of responses can vary due to collage and other stuff. I’m 21 years old and strongly prefer my partner to be 18+. I like romance with good amount of fluff and angst in my rps! Also a lil bit of comedy sometimes is nice. I don't do erp. I prefer to talk OOC on Discord as I do talk a lot and I can do it more freely there, but talking here is not a deal breaker. As for rp I don't mind it being on the site or off the site.

I love romance, especially slow burn, so I'm mainly looking for that, but I'm also open to family rps, like siblings, or parent with a child. I play male characters for mxm and mxf and female for fxf.

I'm looking for someone who's open to brainstorming ideas and someone who can work on the plot with me. So someone open to chatting OOC a lot ^^ I do like to get to know my rp partners, especially if we want to write long term! I'm pretty chill and like to joke a lot outside of the rp. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please DM me and introduce yourself in your first message, so I know who I'm working with! And lemmie know if you have any favourite stories you'd like to twist, maybe it'll give us some inspiration!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

My current mood: Little Red Riding Hood, The Golden Bird/Tsarevitch Ivan (Similar stuff), The Snow Queen, Hansel and Gretel (or something with a witch).

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For now I don't have plots but if anything comes to my mind, I will update this thread. Have a lovely day, people!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back