• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Carrow

For the life of me, I cannot find a roleplay group for Fairy Tail that is steady and doesn't get run into the ground after day one so I'm going to start my own.

I don't exactly want to start with OCs, and instead would prefer to stick with the actual characters from the RP, at least until we get the ball rolling. I don't want to get further into detail without knowing if there's anyone interested.

I'm also looking for a group of people who can handle Multi-Para with ease. I'll accept Para, but no less. I want this to actually go somewhere, not linger in the guild for several weeks as we try to get through one conversation.

That's all I got for now, comment if you're interested.

i might be interested, but you said you don’t want to start with ocs. so would we be playing canon characters? sorry if i’m misunderstanding.

i might be interested, but you said you don’t want to start with ocs. so would we be playing canon characters? sorry if i’m misunderstanding.

Yeah, sorry, that's exactly what I meant. Honestly, I have no issue with ocs. I just want to make sure canon characters are involved. So maybe everyone has one canon character and one oc?

oh, ok. i prefer to play ocs as i’m not really comfortable with canon characters. good luck with your search and have fun, though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back