• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Academy OOC {No Longer Active}

deer deer

Well, Mari seems like a good student, ahh but I wonder how Mari will react at seeing Airi's rather...'dark' side ^^;;;
I can already imagine Reiji whining and complaining to Arisu about it all while Arisu would be trying to find her way out of it xD
hmmmm.
Arisu's 'dark side' probably won't phase her since her background is down that line, sort of~

LMAO. Mari would reassure him but also tell him it'll be alright

hmmmm.
Arisu's 'dark side' probably won't phase her since her background is down that line, sort of~

LMAO. Mari would reassure him but also tell him it'll be alright

Oh but then again Airi won't lash out on the Phantom students, at least not in a violent way so yeah guess you're right.

LOL Reiji can be a baby at times xD

Oh but then again Airi won't lash out on the Phantom students, at least not in a violent way so yeah guess you're right.

LOL Reiji can be a baby at times xD
he's def. amusing that's for sure pfft.
he's a cutie, we need more of Reijis

Oui ~
I just like seeing competition between students since Mari's competitive that way

he's def. amusing that's for sure pfft.
he's a cutie, we need more of Reijis

Oui ~
I just like seeing competition between students since Mari's competitive that way

Merci~ xD Glad you like Reiji hehe.

Ah okay~ I got you :) Well hmm I wouldn't call Airi competitive, that would be more of Arisu's style, Airi is more...bold at times haha xD

Reiji: Kazu-chaaaaaaaaan *hugs* Don't be saaad! I'm here for youuu! *nice guy pose*

Arisu: *kicks Reiji* go die *sighs*

o3o
Did you reserve the spot on the roster for them? (Bad memory)
i did :3 i'm only making one more since i've already finished my fairy high 2nd year student and the class rep of the 2nd year phantom high

i'm making the 2nd year phantom high regular student, it must be in page 2-4 i guess?

Mari is intrigued by someone from Fairy and wants to befriend them!

This has been bothering me, but is there a way to see the far right of your accordion slides? Because they cut off at the edge of the post and I end up missing a word when reading.... >.>
whoopsie, it looks good on me so i never noticed, sorry!
imma fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back