• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Academy OOC {No Longer Active}

ermmm how many maximum characters can i have ?
cause i'm thinking of making another phantom and making him and darin like team rocket lol

You'd just need to tell me what class they're in! ^^
well, i've already finished one of them and she's at 2nd year phantom high and i'm planning to make one male in the same class (2nd year phantom high)

plus i'm already making my promised fairy high 2nd year student too :>

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Can you please post the link to the IC? :)
Also I might take one of the student spots that are open, though I will do that later since I have work ;^;

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and deer deer

Soo, if no one is going to take the Phantom First year class Rep, I was wondering if I can have it? (just noticed there's only one spot taken in the Phantom first year and so I wish to add in another character :) )

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and deer deer

Soo, if no one is going to take the Phantom First year class Rep, I was wondering if I can have it? (just noticed there's only one spot taken in the Phantom first year and so I wish to add in another character :) )
Since you have two characters, I don't see why you can't have your third character since the limit is three lovely (:

Akari: You actually have friends? That's a surprise.

Kazuya: ...Like you're one to talk.

Akari: *snorts* Whatever. *walks away*

Kazuya: ...I love you.

okie dokie, now that Marianne is finished, you guys can feel free to look at her sheet and let me know if there's any relationship aside from the Class 3's Phantom babesss <3

aw, i wanna write my first post now but i'm like in the middleof a jungle right now, camping and socializing with frands

once i get back home or atleast put my hands on a computer, i'll write one

okie dokie, now that Marianne is finished, you guys can feel free to look at her sheet and let me know if there's any relationship aside from the Class 3's Phantom babesss <3
hmmm, i think Marianne and Darin's relationship would be like this:

marianne: can u pls be a reponsible and friendly rep for once like idk act like a normal girl? is that like hard? bcuz im doing that and it's not hard
darin: i can't be normal, im a legend
marianne: *facepalms*

While kurasu on the other hand would probably admire her since he's a perfectionist just like her

hmmm, i think Marianne and Darin's relationship would be like this:

marianne: can u pls be a reponsible and friendly rep for once like idk act like a normal girl? is that like hard? bcuz im doing that and it's not hard
darin: i can't be normal, im a legend
marianne: *facepalms*

While kurasu on the other hand would probably admire her since he's a perfectionist just like her
LMAO YES.
THAT WILL TOTES BE THEIR RELATIONSHIP.

She's going to have such a huge headache from this hahaha.

Ahhh! Kurasu would understand then!

Expect Marianne to be on his case about a lot of things, omg.

But, either way, she's def. biased towards her class so if there's Phantom Class rivalries for any event during the school year, she'd definitely get riled and all into it

lol

Kazu would be like, "Yeah, whatever" and then go brood about Akari like he always does XD

Akari: I'M the reason you're such a slacker?

Kazuya: I have straight A's, dammit.

Akari: That's a shocker.

Kazuya: ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back