• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Academy OOC {No Longer Active}

OH NO
I EVEN MENTIONED YOU
BAD NOTIFS
BAD

I miss the old RpN when you got notified for like EVERYTHING XD

It okay! I have school so I can probably catch up before lunch at around 12:30(ish) (UTC-5h) or when I get home around 4:30-ish (Also UTC-5h)

I miss the old RpN when you got notified for like EVERYTHING XD

It okay! I have school so I can probably catch up before lunch at around 12:30(ish) (UTC-5h) or when I get home around 4:30-ish (Also UTC-5h)
It'll be alright dearie.
Notifications are the bane of my existence.
You can check watched threads since those are 100% more reliable than notifications!

AiAi AiAi
Kurasu is definitely like:
tumblr_ln6cs9LLoH1qib98no1_500.gif

before he goes

Its-Too-Clique-I-Wont-Say-Im-In-Love-Lyrics-By-Megara-In-Disneys-Hercules.gif

a little heads up: I will be here and there since finals are approaching and so I will be coming on to check on RPN to say hello and to see what's up. But, replies are scattered, in character wise.

deer deer AiAi AiAi . D O V E . D O V E Achiived Achiived revalia revalia @RoxasTheExalted FireFlare FireFlare @Davin washington animegirl20 animegirl20

Hey guys! I'm planning on putting in a timeskip to the end of the day really soon! If you haven't posted yet or much, don't worry your little heads! Those of you in the middle of interactions, reach a good stopping point so I don't cut you off (too badly)! ^^"

In case you're wondering, I will start some sort of story arc soon, but first I'm probably going to deal with life. (#Selfish) I also want to fully flesh it out. So stay tuned!

deer deer AiAi AiAi . D O V E . D O V E Achiived Achiived revalia revalia @RoxasTheExalted FireFlare FireFlare @Davin washington animegirl20 animegirl20

Hey guys! I'm planning on putting in a timeskip to the end of the day really soon! If you haven't posted yet or much, don't worry your little heads! Those of you in the middle of interactions, reach a good stopping point so I don't cut you off (too badly)! ^^"

In case you're wondering, I will start some sort of story arc soon, but first I'm probably going to deal with life. (#Selfish) I also want to fully flesh it out. So stay tuned!
Marianne: Competition? I'm ready!

Okie Dokie!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I also wanna give you a head up that exams and EOCs are starting this week for me, the first one being Friday, so I might be inactive for the next 3 weeks (yes, my school tests for a whole 3 weeks).

Hopefully I can find time to post here and there if not once every other day :3

Okie Dokie!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I also wanna give you a head up that exams and EOCs are starting this week for me, the first one being Friday, so I might be inactive for the next 3 weeks (yes, my school tests for a whole 3 weeks).

Ah, no problem! I totally get that.
Ugh, tests. -_-

Okie Dokie!

Good luck!!

Got it!

deer deer . D O V E . D O V E revalia revalia AiAi AiAi @RoxasTheExalted FireFlare FireFlare @Davin washington Achiived Achiived

Heyo, friends! I was a jerk and took forever, but I time-skipped! So sorry for life kicking me in the face. It has no valid excuse for why it did so. Nevertheless, there it is! Yes, there is a sort-of story arc in the works, involving competition between the two schools, but don't be alarmed! Every character can participate!

(Also, if you haven't posted, now is a great time!)

See you on the other side, folks! Thanks for being patient with me!

deer deer . D O V E . D O V E revalia revalia AiAi AiAi @RoxasTheExalted FireFlare FireFlare @Davin washington Achiived Achiived

Heyo, friends! I was a jerk and took forever, but I time-skipped! So sorry for life kicking me in the face. It has no valid excuse for why it did so. Nevertheless, there it is! Yes, there is a sort-of story arc in the works, involving competition between the two schools, but don't be alarmed! Every character can participate!

(Also, if you haven't posted, now is a great time!)

See you on the other side, folks! Thanks for being patient with me!
NOW I received this... yet I not finished one of my characters :'c
So far behind T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back