• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fading Flames 2 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A few of my ideas after studying the lore page. Trappy Trappy Kabboom Kabboom

1. Considering monsters, one idea could be that if they end up fighting a dragon and end up with possession of her egg which could hatch my character. Perhaps the first recorded case of keeping a dragon egg.

2. An Incruscan support class who doesn't really like their role due to the circumstances being forced upon them in a way. This could be a kind of fighting class too under a different character.

3. A paladin-esque class who studied the dark and incorporated some of its structure and design into their magic. This character would have made frequent trips near/into the uncharted territory. They would have a goal to understand and incorporate the dark energies rather than purge them.

Those are my ideas so far. 1 is literally the weakest one at this point. But these are essentially my ideas for characters so far.

Last edited:
A few of my ideas after studying the lore page. Trappy Trappy Kabboom Kabboom

1. Considering monsters, one idea could be that if they end up fighting a dragon and end up with possession of her egg which could hatch my character. Perhaps the first recorded case of keeping a dragon egg.

2. An Incruscan support class who doesn't really like their role due to the circumstances being forced upon them in a way. This could be a kind of fighting class too under a different character.

3. A paladin-esque class who studied the dark and incorporated some of its structure and design into their magic. This character would have made frequent trips near/into the uncharted territory. They would have a goal to understand and incorporate the dark energies rather than purge them.

Those are my ideas so far. 1 is literally the weakest one at this point. But these are essentially my ideas for characters so far.
All of the ideas sound doable!
However, the first one sounds like it would delay your entry into the RP for quite a fair bit. Dragons are near-extinct in the known world, so given their rarity, they probably won't be the first targets the guild sends you guys after.

2 sounds the most plausible. The Dark isn’t really friendly to anyone other than Darkborne. Those who have tried to study and incorporate it have already succumbed to Darkness, turning into Darkborne. And dragons might be possible to encounter, though they are not nearly as common or easy to kill to bring your character into the RP any time soon, like Trappy said. Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

But I didn't even make any characters ;.;

Don't worry, I'm spamming emojis on the chat so nobody can say anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back