• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fading Flames 2 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Otrygg will be doing loud viking things. And maybe picking up a side quest while he's at it. He needs money to live long enough to find fame and glory

i have plan for bandito outpost, as local giant
but as local giant, how many of you are willing to listen to my words, bandit team?

Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Epiphany Epiphany Inheritance Inheritance Midrick Midrick Ayama Ayama Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Trappy Trappy ShadeAlucard ShadeAlucard Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Aryasaurus Aryasaurus Slop Slop Birdsie Birdsie Noble Scion Noble Scion
i'll post the basic descriptions of what you find through reconnaissance first, so you guys can plan more accordingly
in the meantime i'll post the list of accomplices and npcs you can hire to help on your current missions on the Lore thread
since this is first mission and i havent worked out the hiring system yet ignore the prices, just take whoever you need

sksksk since I did everything but go on rpn, I should
Uhh
reply here

Over the three days, Bryn'ai honestly just makes sure her filters on her landsuit are clean. She would have restocked her inks and poisons before even coming so she'd probably just double check what she has. Lowkey she doesn't do too much but preps what little she has too, probably does some physical training on the side.

Ayama Ayama as unwilling leader of the Farm team, I better give you the details on here (totally didn't forget you don't do discord)

Your task is to get up close and get actionable material or information (that is, anything we can base a future mission on, including but not limited to: cultist rosters, pamphlets, artifacts, weaponry, maps, manuscripts, maps, names, victims, and maps). You don't have to go into the Farm directly, but it is very recommended that you learn what goes on inside the farmstead. Throughout your 3 days of preliminary scouting and planning, you do notice inconspicuous people going in and out of the farmstead, regardless of time - day or night, constant visitors, but the amount of people going in are not equal to the amount of people who come back out 🤔🤔🤔

So questions are: When will you execute your mission? What's your current plan? I'll get you a map of the mission area soon
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Midrick Midrick Trappy Trappy bekomm join discussion

Ayama Ayama as unwilling leader of the Farm team, I better give you the details on here (totally didn't forget you don't do discord)

Your task is to get up close and get actionable material or information (that is, anything we can base a future mission on, including but not limited to: cultist rosters, pamphlets, artifacts, weaponry, maps, manuscripts, maps, names, victims, and maps). You don't have to go into the Farm directly, but it is very recommended that you learn what goes on inside the farmstead. Throughout your 3 days of preliminary scouting and planning, you do notice inconspicuous people going in and out of the farmstead, regardless of time - day or night, constant visitors, but the amount of people going in are not equal to the amount of people who come back out 🤔🤔🤔

So questions are: When will you execute your mission? What's your current plan? I'll get you a map of the mission area soon
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Midrick Midrick Trappy Trappy bekomm join discussion
So I expect that Garax (and maybe Damien) have gone to the farm a day or two early for some recon, posing as extra hands or the like, giving the others the lay of the land, while Maroni and Merid maybe scout the area and make a basic map. Then on the third night, we follow the plan we decided on: Iniko sneaking inside with the NPC Kaldwin, Marino and Meric guarding the exit, and Garaz and Damien patrolling the perimeter.

20200124_113851.png

Ayama Ayama
Refer to map.
Divisions: Op will be divided into two teams and one overwatch personnel.

Plan Summary:
Team A will be merging into the hedgerows for concealment. Having done so, they will infiltrate the target building from the North.

Team B will head East in parallel movements with Team A. They'll cover the East side as backup. Team B will create diversion if Team A is compromised.

Overwatch will be provide support from the Southeastern treehouse.

Feel free to voice your own thoughts on the plan.

View attachment 671456

Ayama Ayama
Refer to map.
Divisions: Op will be divided into two teams and one overwatch personnel.

Plan Summary:
Team A will be merging into the hedgerows for concealment. Having done so, they will infiltrate the target building from the North.

Team B will head East in parallel movements with Team A. They'll cover the East side as backup. Team B will create diversion if Team A is compromised.

Overwatch will be provide support from the Southeastern treehouse.

Feel free to voice your own thoughts on the plan.
I don't really understand it.

Altogether.

Basically. The team for Herbert's farm consists of 5 members, ye?
So, in order to tackle this task, the plan that I laid out is dividing the team of five members into 2 teams of two members and 1 person in the treehouse.

The teams will be something like this:
Team A: Iniko, Damien
Team B: Maroni, Merid
Overwatch: Garax

That way, with two separate teams, we can cover many entrances to the same building simultaneously. Does, that make better ...sense?

Basically. The team for Herbert's farm consists of 5 members, ye?
So, in order to tackle this task, the plan that I laid out is dividing the team of five members into 2 teams of two members and 1 person in the treehouse.

The teams will be something like this:
Team A: Iniko, Damien
Team B: Maroni, Merid
Overwatch: Garax

That way, with two separate teams, we can cover many entrances to the same building simultaneously. Does, that make better ...sense?
So you guys made a whole new plan without me? :/

Its literally a five minute plan just 15 mins ago. You weren't on Discord, so that's why I shot it thru here at the request of Zapperino.
Who's Zapperino? o.o
You guys did say I wouldn't be left out of plotting just 'cause I don't have Discord, but that kind of seems like what's been happening :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back