• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fading Flames 2 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The raven-haired beauty leaned back and eyed him critically, casting aspersions about his introduction. He grinned widely, taking her free hand in his.

"In my experience, milady," he offered, "thieves actually make the best of gentlemen." He leaned down and lightly pressed his lips to her skin.

That's a damn good response.

Though Birdsie Birdsie 's Thrud is likely to take his hand off if he leaves it too long. ;)

I don't know if I get a vote, but if I do mine is for keeping us in this thread ouo
So, in trying to help keep track here, we have:
- Farm: Iniko
- Traitor: Bryn'ai, Sylvia, Augur, Eliza
- Bandits: Brygita, Thrud, Damien, Keikling, Kan
- Undecided: Brom, Otrygg, Jazmin, Merid, Maroni, Alastor, Garax
Did I get that right? :3

gm: you don't have to do these missions right away, there are side quests you can take at the moment to get better experience and loot-

otrygg: come on lets go speedrun chop chop

Updated:
- Farm: Iniko, Maroni, Merid, Garax, Damien
- Traitor: Bryn'ai, Sylvia, Augur, Eliza, Brom
- Bandits: Brygita, Thrud, Keikling, Kan, Otrygg
- Undecided: Jazmin, Alastor
Did I miss anyone or misplace anyone? ouo

Last edited:
Updated:
- Farm: Iniko, Maroni, Merid
- Traitor: Bryn'ai, Sylvia, Augur, Eliza
- Bandits: Brygita, Thrud, Damien, Keikling, Kan, Otrygg
- Undecided: Brom, Jazmin, Alastor, Garax
Did I miss anyone or misplace anyone? ouo

Garax is joining the Farm mission as well.

The last 2 should go on the bandit mission as well, no?
Seems like it's the most dangerous/needs the most manpower.
And they could use the help of a caster and a healer ._.

hear ye hear ye
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Epiphany Epiphany Inheritance Inheritance Midrick Midrick Ayama Ayama Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Trappy Trappy ShadeAlucard ShadeAlucard Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Aryasaurus Aryasaurus Slop Slop Birdsie Birdsie Noble Scion Noble Scion
For convenience's sake and to keep the flow of the RP, I am going to timeskip three in-RP days in my next big GM post. This will give you hopefully enough time to chart out a plan, and craft any items or imbue any spells that you will need for your mission.

For sake of keeping track of things, all y'all discord fams needa tell me what your char will do during the timeskip on this OOC thread, so I can have quick access. If you guys have any big ideas and collaborations, you can work out the tiny details between yourselves first, then post your actions here when you've fleshed it out. You can check any cool ideas with me.

Afterwards, because we're doing three missions all at once, I'm going to make three threads (I'll link them in the Lore thread) so we don't all confuse each other. The Main RP thread will be there for non-essential sidequests and, when we get there, big full-party missions.

If you have any character interactions in mind, I highly recommend collaborating with each other. You can post them on the Main RP after I do big GM post.

i now return to my cave

Jazmin will probably buy as many health like potions or brews as possible and try to see if she cant enhance her healing abilities in any way.

Sylvia will be sharpening her broken blades and purchasing shuriken, throwing knives, and also purchasing smoke bombs if at all possible

- Bandits: Brygita, Thrud, Keikling, Kan, Otrygg, Jazmin, Alastor

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Midrick Midrick Trappy Trappy Kabboom Kabboom
If it's cool with you guys, Iniko plans to take Maroni and Damien on a quick recon of the farm.
Post-recon, he intends to collab' with them to decide on a plan for the stakeout.
The result of this plan will be:
-Maroni and Merid guarding the most likely exit, watching comings and goings
-Damien and Garax patrolling the perimeter and possible escape routes
-Iniko being a sneaky/silent rogue and getting up close to observe what's happening inside (with the NPC Samuel Kaldwin)

- Bandits: Brygita, Thrud, Keikling, Kan, Otrygg, Jazmin, Alastor

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Midrick Midrick Trappy Trappy Kabboom Kabboom
If it's cool with you guys, Iniko plans to take Maroni and Damien on a quick recon of the farm.
Post-recon, he intends to collab' with them to decide on a plan for the stakeout.
The result of this plan will be:
-Maroni and Merid guarding the most likely exit, watching comings and goings
-Damien and Garax patrolling the perimeter and possible escape routes
-Iniko being a sneaky/silent rogue and getting up close to observe what's happening inside (with the NPC Samuel Kaldwin)
Garax would propose that he could also just go into the farm and find out what he can from the locals there. He frequents those parts and used to help the people with menial tasks, so he wouldn't exactly be a strange face.

At the same time the sneaky folks could do their sneaky job and verify the farmers' words or look deeper into the matter.

Eliza's gonna be chatting with the guild members to find out more about the traitorous knight and his typical doings about the hall.

Aside from that, exercising and exhibiting big-dick energy on all those nearby by flexing and sharpening weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back