• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [F4A writing M] Looking for small town romance/SoL fantasy rp!

OmenSins

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm fairly new to roleplay and looking for a 20+ partner who is understanding of that! Here is some info about me:

Name: Omen

Pronouns: She/They

Timezone: CST or EST, will be EST roughly until May

Writing Style: I only write in third person POV with semi-lit to lit responses(usually one to three paragraphs) I don't roleplay for fandoms, so original characters only please!

Preferred genres: Fantasy, Romance, Slice of Life

Boundaries: Really just communication is all that I ask for. I'm very new to roleplay, so I'm not the best at it just yet and I'm still figuring out the ropes. All I ask if that you're understanding of that and openly communicate any issues with me directly and respectfully. I'm always open to feedback and pointers!

Availability: I have a pretty open availability and no set schedule right now, so I will do my best to respond when possible, which could be any time through the day or night for me as I have a consistently awful sleep schedule.

I currently have a character written up that I'd like to write for, as well as a writing sample ready to send should you request it! I don't have a concrete plot in mind, just the loose idea for the setting and my character, so I'd love to hear your ideas and input as well! ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back