• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern F R I E N D S inspired group rp 18+

flibertigibit

I I'm a newbie on this site but have been rping for about 4 years now on other smaller forums and sites. I'm 20 and love storytelling and comedy writing! I want to start a group rp inspired by the "buddy sitcom" shows like Friends, New Girl, Cheers, etc. I want to play with type characters and maybe making our friend group more inclusive with some LGBTQ relationships and characters. We can have our characters casually hanging out and also introduce fun group and personal events to propel relationships and plots.

We'll be writing 1-4 paragraphs per character post an I ask that since romance is involved we keep this 18+ . I'm going to open it to 5 spaces but if you want to double you may play two characters and claim multiple spaces. We can try to keep a balance of male/female characters and keep in mind that sometimes on the show the friends might have side characters that we can use as NPCs or short term doubles. I'm comfortable playing m or f so i'll keep an eye on interest and choose based on group balance. Feel free to post bellow to claim a spot and dm for questions. We can start a proper planning conversation when we've got our first bite.

To claim a spot, give character name, pronouns, and a quick potential type (nerd, oddball, mom friend). You could even drop a name of a established character you might be inspired by (Rachel, Joey, Jess, Sheldon). We won't be married to these types but it can help build the chemistry of our group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back