• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern F O L L O W E D

Would you actually RP an advanced version of this if given the chance

• Yes >.<

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No ^W^

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe ._.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • IDK I'm bored @_@

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MoxxyMoxx

the enby autist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a very weak RP idea that I want to RP but don't want to be the GM of. It's a major WIP and could take me ages to develop it but I don't want to go in depth right now. If you wish to pick up the idea and RP it yourself it's okay. I'll let you.

Log Date - July 15th 2057
Location - Brooklyn, NYC
Status - Being Persued As Normal

They've been following me for months. They think I haven't noticed but I have. They've been following me everyday from the moment I step out of the house to the second I come back home. I don't know what why they are doing this. Maybe it has something to do with them. I don't know. I couldn't know if I tried. It just doesn't make sense why men in suits would follow me unless it was government. FBI. CIA. I was in deep shit. No! I am fine. It's all going to be fine. We can get through this. I am in control of my fate, no one else.

So basically a group of people, all of which are being followed by something or someone, meet up somewhere. They all soon grow close before realising it wasn't a coincidence hat they all met. They were all being followed and it is unclear why (aka the Writer didn't know why).

I have a very weak RP idea that I want to RP but don't want to be the GM of. It's a major WIP and could take me ages to develop it but I don't want to go in depth right now. If you wish to pick up the idea and RP it yourself it's okay. I'll let you.

Log Date - July 15th 2057
Location - Brooklyn, NYC
Status - Being Persued As Normal

They've been following me for months. They think I haven't noticed but I have. They've been following me everyday from the moment I step out of the house to the second I come back home. I don't know what why they are doing this. Maybe it has something to do with them. I don't know. I couldn't know if I tried. It just doesn't make sense why men in suits would follow me unless it was government. FBI. CIA. I was in deep shit. No! I am fine. It's all going to be fine. We can get through this. I am in control of my fate, no one else.

So basically a group of people, all of which are being followed by something or someone, meet up somewhere. They all soon grow close before realising it wasn't a coincidence hat they all met. They were all being followed and it is unclear why (aka the Writer didn't know why).
Sounds like a really neat idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back