• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom F/M Anime and Video Games! Some Niche and older things! I do oc x oc too!

Softspokenmedic

Shrine Maiden
Hiiiii! I'm looking for a partner for multi para roleplay. I do like to play both guys and girls but I'm really hoping to play girls this time. ^^ I'm not super picky and I'm pretty laid back as a rp partner. Hearts mean I really am in the mood to rp from it ATM!

Resident Evil: 0 (Rebecca x Billy)

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 <3 (I can play Mila or Iris for ladies or Louis and Jeff for guys.)

Team Fortress 2 <3 (Preferably Fem!Merc unless you just want to do a friendship type RP. You can play anyone you'd like.)

Lupin the 3rd <3 (Would love to play Fujiko off Jigen or a female OC. I'm also open to cross-canon shipping for this fandom. Zenigata and Goemon would be nice too.)

Slayers (Sylphiel, Amelia or Martina. Anyone ever play Zangulus? I'd love to see him or Zelgadis. )

Osomatsu-san (I'd love to play a girlymatsu. I'm also open to playing Totoko-chan or Nyaa-chan.)

I also do oc x oc original stories. Prefer modern settings if suggested though. I do have a soft-spot for age gap pairings (up to 40 years difference is my max) so if that's not for you it might be better to look elsewhere! Otherwise fire off some ideas!

I'm usually up for para to multi-para RP. I would also like to occasionally chit chat if you want to. I prefer discord because it's easiest for me but I can do email as well.

Last edited:
I would love to do a Team Fortress 2 roleplay if you are still seeking a partner.

Hiiiii! I'm looking for a partner for multi para roleplay. I do like to play both guys and girls but I'm really hoping to play girls this time. ^^ I'm not super picky and I'm pretty laid back as a rp partner. Hearts mean I really am in the mood to rp from it ATM!

Resident Evil: 0

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 <3

Team Fortress 2 <3

Lupin the 3rd <3

Slayers

Osomatsu-san
Hey??? If you're still looking??? Hotel Dusk is so niche and I never thought I'd see anyone looking for it? If you're still looking for a partner, message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back