• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings extremely stupid and indulgent cravings!

pollypocket

wallet holder
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

5c95a024a8f6ac1b786a1095b07f949bb43cab73_00.gif
okay, take two...

hey folks! quick rundown- i'm pocket, he/him, 18, here for a good time (and probably also a long time)

notes before the fun stuff:
- i'd prefer not to rp with anyone younger than 17
- my gender pairing preference goes m/m > f/f > m/f (with any kind of nonbinary characters mixed in there at any point as well). i far prefer lgbtq+ pairings and characters, and unless you've got a particularly striking plot that requires it, it isn't likely that i'll be enthusiastic about anything where both of our characters are cishet.
- my post lengths vary depending on what i'm given, but i usually rest between 300-500 words. again, i can do less or more if preferred! i really don't give a shit about post length for my partners, just please have a basic understanding of grammar.
- it's pretty likely that i'll be doing daily+ replies while i have the time (this will probably wane when college starts in a couple months tho) but i don't need the same frequency in return! at minimum, i'd prefer replies at least once a week.
- i'm a sucker for ooc chatter and i love getting to know my rp partners, so please be prepared for that!
- i'm good with either on-site or discord, just lemme know what you prefer
- (also, the lowercase is just for aesthetics, but in rp i usually match whatever style my partner uses; meaning if you use proper capitalization in your replies, i'll end up doing the same. this also applies to coding)

alright, now for the meat and potatoes or whatever (i'm really running out of fun turns of phrase, huh)

so i'm currently in the mood for plots that are just stupid, fluffy, and indulgent. this doesn't mean that things can't get serious (despite what you may think, i love putting characters through hell hjksfd) but i like the idea of a generally relaxed and wholesome vibe. i don't have a ton of super developed ideas, just vague concepts, so we can build on it together. here's some examples-

001. this is my most specific idea on here, and it's also the one that's completely out of left field: divorce attorney x wedding planner! i just love the idea of opposites attract, and there's something very funny about this specific pairing. the easiest way to go with it is them meeting at a wedding that the divorce attorney begrudgingly went to, and as for how things develop from there, well, i don't exactly know- we'd have to include a few other plot elements to keep things going obvi, but i think this is just a fun foundation!
002. anything involving single parents- i know that some people dislike rping with child characters involved, but i just think it's stupidly cute. single parent x teacher is the one i often default to, but it could also be a single parent and their best friend, or something else along those lines. additionally, if you're a fan of spy x family, i think taking inspiration from that plot with ocs could be super fun (and would probably add a bit more serious conflict to keep things going as well)
003. anything studio ghibli related/inspired. i know this isn't that specific, but i do have some actual ideas in here; really, though, we can go any direction with this. a few movies we could take inspiration from are kiki's delivery service (witch x ordinary person), whisper of the heart (students bonding over their desire to improve upon their talents), or spirited away (human who wanders into another world x a spirit who has to protect them), but there's definitely others
004. royalty plots. another vague one that we can do just about anything with, though again, i do have some jumping off points if needed. my favorite default is royal x commoner, usually a maid/knight who's there to tend to them. we could also have a runaway royal and someone who begrudgingly gives them a place to stay? maybe an arranged marriage that actually goes right for once? doesn't have to default to the medieval setting, either, there's a ton of fun to have playing around with the pitfalls of modern royalty. there are a lot of places to go with this, and i'm all ears if you have any ideas!

i might add to this later, but for now, this is what i have! if you're interested in any of these, or have an idea that you think i'd like, please feel free to pm me. thanks, and peace out!

Hello! This is a long shot- But Royal other worldly being x human who's somehow scarier?

I'm thinking it's a bit more slice of lifey so the plot is like... supernatural characters are just normal and in the world, a super powerful being comes to a normal school in looks forrrrrrrr uhhhh... it could be whatever you want but for sake of explanation and choose something basic- Comes there for this other person they like... Human makes a deal with the "devil" to help them in return for recedency over the land they rule, school hijinks and supernatural mayhem insue :) if you're not interested, sall good 👉🏻😎👉🏻 (only reason the royal matters it's bc of the stark contrast between NPC character being scared or in amazement vs. The unimpressed human love interest :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back