• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Extinct's Historical List! Inquire Within ~[Always Open, Updated 3/22]

Priya

kyber child
Hullo! It's been a while!

Anyhow, I've been desperately craving some of these, so comment below or shoot me a PM if anything catches your eye!

As usual, bold is what I am crazing most desperately! I won't go into detail on here, but if you message me, I will have plenty of suggestions for each topic.

REVOLUTIONARY WAR - don't even get me started!! A wicked combination of Hamilton (the musical) and TURN: Washington's Spies plus a recent pet project of mine as me all in a tizzy about this at the moment... I have endless plots for this so don't hesitate if you're even remotely interested!

CIVIL WAR - Lots of ideas for this as well, especially for cavalry (my favorite!), as it's probably my most favorite topic in history.

19TH CENTURY ENGLAND - For all my Pride and Prejudice fans! I am less familiar with the era but I have oodles of plots and ideas here, especially if you're a fan of illicit affairs and high society shenanigans.

1920S - Again, way too many ideas here as well, largely mafia-based.

WORLD WAR II - I have fewer ideas but much love for this era, so if you've got anything, let me know!

1960S - You know me, Mad Men and the Cold War on the brain 24/7... Got lots for this!

Last edited by a moderator:
@razorstar I've actually got 20s covered, but PM me if you're interested in something WWII related!

@Cunning Commander Believe it or not, I'm a native northerner who recently moved to Texas (of all places!). So I've got roots going both ways ;) PM me if you'd like to chat details!

That doesn't really answer my question. I'm a Northern Virginian myself, so I'm the man of Lee's Army, of Mosby's Rangers, of Stonewall Jackson. Of the only Army in the South that knew what it was doing.

Hey! I would be interested in either something 1960s or Revolutionary War, although I must admit I've never done Revolutionary War before, so it would be a bit of a new area for me to role play in.

@kittyrdb I've got 1960s covered for now, but if you're willing to give the Revolutionary War a try, shoot me a PM!

@Lord Shaxx Haha, I've got Civil War covered for right now! I'd be happy to talk revolution or WWII though, if you're looking for something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back