• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ex's and Oh's - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Aato

Social(ly-inept) Butterfly
Any and all OOC chatting...

No rules - just play nice boys and girls, and everyone outside and in between

If you've got any questions/comments/concerns, post here or message me.

ex-boyfriend-quote-2-picture-quote-1.gif

Last edited:
Just gonna go ahead and call myself out on this color scheme I got going on...

ETA on this?

Sign-up ends tomorrow at 11p. Many people haven't signed up, but there's also nothing wrong with a small group. Some haven't finished either (only since I last looked). But, I'll likely start reviewing characters and making plans before sign-up even closes. Then we'll get started Sunday (maybe earlier) - that's the plan.

eunoia eunoia ; apolla apolla ; FreeFaller FreeFaller ; graphic_biscuit graphic_biscuit ; OppositeInverse OppositeInverse ; Keira Winston Keira Winston ; theteaishottoday theteaishottoday ; truthofself truthofself ; Shadow Shadow ; Pastry Pastry
Because we have a disproportionate number of votes compared to the number of actual sign-ups, it would be lovely if you all could let me know your stance on the poll in comments here as the votes of those actually participating should take precedents...

How should former couples be decided?

A - Members choose ex
B - RP creator chooses at random
C - Either / no opinion
D - Other (if you have another idea, please express yourself)

I'm actually already banking on one side of the coin at this point, but you all's desires are still important to me, so post away.

Also, if you have any intent not to join, now would be a great time to let me know. Of course, no pressure as I mentioned in the pitch how dropping will work and anyone can go at any time if needed. :xFsmile:

Keira Winston Keira Winston
Just a friendly reminder that sign-ups close tonight at 11 PM EST. If you plan not to join us or need an extension, please let me know.

eunoia eunoia ; apolla apolla ; FreeFaller FreeFaller ; graphic_biscuit graphic_biscuit ; OppositeInverse OppositeInverse ; Keira Winston Keira Winston ; theteaishottoday theteaishottoday ; truthofself truthofself ; Shadow Shadow ; Pastry Pastry ; Chione Chione ; Amare te stesso Amare te stesso
Update:
I have two more people joining and one who has said they can get their character up today. So, as soon as they post, I'll go ahead and make matches using a random picker as B seemed to be the most popular. Anyone who has not finished will be given an extension until 11pm Aug. 7th to do so and will just have to jump in with the others as I don't want to postpone the RP.

In the meantime, I'll work on the confessional and in-character page and post here to let you all know those are up.

I appreciate you all's patience!

Aato Aato hey i've been pretty busy lately, so i'm sorry to say that i'll have to drop this. i don't think i can handle multiple rps at once right now, but i really wish i could. again, i'm sorry about that, but i hope everyone has fun with this

Aato Aato hey i've been pretty busy lately, so i'm sorry to say that i'll have to drop this. i don't think i can handle multiple rps at once right now, but i really wish i could. again, i'm sorry about that, but i hope everyone has fun with this

It's no problem. Thanks for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back