• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ex's and Oh's - Confessional

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Aato

Social(ly-inept) Butterfly

Welcome to the Confession Room.

qt-canberra.jpg

Let the audience know how you feel! Here is where you may express anything going through your mind in private without others in the house knowing. Of course, multiple people are welcome in the room at once, if you wish. The room is windowless with a cozy setup for comfort and closable heavy curtains for your privacy.

62fcbfec9f5053c83b1ac4bbe84ca6dc--maroon-walls-sheryl-crow.jpg

Savannah Confessional
With: No one

6316594270f7663bf973999bebb771c2.jpg

"Oooooh is this thing on? You'd think I'd be able to get away from the camera. Anyways HIIII! I'm Savannah I'm 22 years old from Palo Alto, Cali. I'm an actress and entertainer but I also have an independent job as a trainer and fitness coach because I really believe that your body is a temple and the only person who can defile it is you. I've been casted in the 3rd season of 13 Reasons Why, and I'm contractually obligated not to say the title but I'm going to be in an upcoming Netflix horror series as well. I LOVE acting, ever since I was a kid. To be able to delve into different minds and personas just to tell a story and have people relate to them when they otherwise feel alone is amazing for me. I also used to play sports competitively, soccer was and is my first love, which is why I do physical training and fitness, obviously that helps with demanding acting roles too. Ok blah blah I digress. I wish to seek some lifelong friendships here and have a great time while simply being me :) seeing as how I'm the first one here, I don't know what to expect yet, but hopefully it'll be FUN! Okay I'm gone, SEE YA."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back