• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Experimenting with new ideas!

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! I'm Redfork2000, but you can just call me Red or Fork for short. Allow me to briefly introduce myself as a roleplayer:
  • How long I've been roleplaying: about 7 years.
  • How long I've been writing stories: about 10 years.
  • Average post length: 2-5 paragraphs (but I can adjust to more or less depending on your preferences)
  • Preferred roleplay genres: Slice-of-life, comedy, romance.
  • Writes in: Third person perspective (I really do not like first person perspective at all)
  • Pairings: Only MxF
  • Activity Frequency: I'm usually active most of the week, except for Sundays. I will occasionally miss a day every now and then due to my changing schedule, but I'll let you know if I have to leave for several days at a time.
I love writing, and for me the characters are the heart of any roleplay. That being the case, I put a lot of love and effort into crafting the characters that will be used for the roleplay. I love to create several characters for my roleplays, so you can expect me to provide a wide cast of side characters to accompany our protagonists throughout the adventures and situations we put them through. When it comes to main characters, I can really play either gender.

Here's what I am looking for in a roleplay partner:
  • Someone who is comfortable playing a male character (This time I want to play a female character!)
  • Someone who enjoys romance roleplays.
  • Someone who contributes to the plot and helps it progress. I'd prefer if we both push the plot forward, not someone who just reacts and lets me do all the work of advancing the plot.
  • Someone who is respectful. We should both respect each other at all times, no matter what.
  • Someone who won't use curse words. They make me highly uncomfortable. I don't mind if you use them elsewhere, just please don't use them when talking to or roleplaying with me.
  • Someone who can provide decently-sized replies. I don't want to put a strict limit on this because I know it's not always possible to pump out large multi-paragraph replies all the time. I've also enjoyed roleplays with people who write only one-liners, but for this roleplay I would appreciate some well-sized posts. Instead of putting a strict limit, instead I'll just say, I'd really prefer roleplaying with someone who has a similar post length to mine. If you post a bit less or a bit more than that, that's ok as well.
  • Someone who I can communicate with. I want to be able to discuss the RP with them in OOC chat, and plan with them. And while I don't require it, just chatting for fun in the OOC chat is a big bonus for me.
If you message me, I would really appreciate if you mention to me how active you are, so I can know how often I can expect you to reply, and tell me your preferred post length. And if you also tell me where you stand on all the other points, I can assure you the extra effort won't go unnoticed by me.

So now that we've covered that, what is this all about? Well, if you've seen any of my previous interest checks, you may know that I tend to play male characters most of the time. It's what I've always done, and what I prefer for the most part. But lately I've been curious about possible changing things up a bit, and actually playing a female character this time! So I'm craving a slice-of-life romance roleplay where my main character(s) can be female! I'll still only roleplay MxF though, so I'm hoping you're ok with playing a male character! Though I'm also open to playing a male if you really want to play a female character yourself.

Let me show you some plots I've thought of, and let me know if any of them interest you!

Order x Chaos
So this is what I'm thinking of: Character A (female) is orderly and methodic. She likes sticking to a routine, and likes to plan ahead. Unpredictability makes her uncomfortable and uneasy. She doesn't like taking risks, and would much rather analyze everything before making a decision. She finds it hard to accept change, she's comfortable keeping things the way they are. Certainty over Variety.

Meanwhile there's Character B (male) who is much more freestyle and spontaneous. He doesn't like sticking to a schedule, he'd rather just do things as he feels like doing them, and loves trying new things and changing things up. His room is usually kind of a mess, but he's comfortable in his chaos. He thinks life is best when it's full of surprises and new experiences. He gets bored if things never change, he loves experimenting and doing crazy stuff, even if some thing he's weird for his eccentricities. Variety over Certainty.

So for some reason, the two end up having to spend a lot of time together. Maybe they have to work together on a project, maybe they end up as roommates, whatever reason it may be. Initially, the two clash horribly with their differences, but as time goes on, they learn to get along, and their time together ends up making them realize they can learn a lot from each other. She learns to loosen up a bit and be a bit more open to let a bit of chaos and unpredictability into her life, and he learns to have a bit of order and structure in his life. Opposites end up attracting each other, and well, they end up falling in love!

Shy x Outgoing
Character A (female) is very shy, she has trouble talking to new people and making friends. She's always been rather nervous about talking to people, and spends most of her time alone. Character B (male) is outgoing and confident, and when he meets her, he thinks she's rather cute, and decides to try to befriend her. Or maybe she has a huge crush on him but can't figure out how to gather the confidence to tell him. Either way, this opposites attract pairing is a favorite classic of mine, and I'd love to give it a try.

Tsundere x Outgoing
Character A (Female) is kind of aloof and distant for the most part, just doing her own things, and is kind of the "cool" type. She's known for having a bit of a bad temper. She's cold and distant, usually not showing much emotion. Character B (male) is outgoing and extroverted, and loves making friends with everyone. Normally, Character A would just mind her own business, but she actually has a huge crush on Character B. Problem? She's embarrassed of showing any type of "soft" emotions. Maybe she's afraid of getting hurt, maybe she had bad experiences the last time she crushed on someone. Whatever the reason, she gets so frustrated with her emotions that she can only act like a typical tsundere around him.

Meanwhile, Character B is known for being very popular. Some of his friends make a bet with Character B that they bet he can't get the "tough girl" to go out with him on a date. He accepts the challenge, and while he initially does it just for the bet, he ends up falling for her as well. However, what'll happen when Ms. Tsundere learns about the bet?

Cheerful x Serious
Character A (female) is bubbly and energetic, cheerful and optimistic. She enjoys life and seems like the typical upbeat, happy-go-lucky type of person. Meet Character B (male), a serious, cold and distant guy who keeps to himself most of the time. He can be a bit grumpy at times, and generally stays alone as that's how he prefers it. Character A meets him and decides she wants to befriend him, developing a bit of a crush on him, much to Character B's annoyance. While at first her company seems annoying to him, as time goes on he develops a liking to her. He ends up even becoming protective of her, defending her when someone tries to hurt her.

The New Guy in Town!
Ok, so here you play as the new guy in town! He moved in from a far away place, maybe even another country if you feel like it, it doesn't matter. Anyway, he starts meeting some of the people that live in town, perhaps makes a good friend, but something interesting happens. Apparently he's very attractive and/or has a great personality, or something's going on, because several girls in town start taking quite a liking to him, and are starting to fall for him. Here I play as multiple female characters with different personalities that live in town. What they all have in common is that they end up having a crush on the new guy in town. Kind of a crazy situation, isn't it?

Here's the thing: Over the course of the roleplay, your character will have opportunities to interact with each of the girls, and at one point, he'll end up falling for one of them. Which one he ends up falling for isn't planned, so it all depends on which one you think gets along the best with your character. I love playing multiple characters, so I'm really hyped about this idea. I've already got all my main characters planned, but which one your character ends up falling in love with is completely up to you!

So these are the plots I had in mind, though I'm also open to your suggestions as well! This time I really want to play female characters, that's why this time I would really like someone to play the male character this time around. However, if you're wanting to play female characters instead, that's not a problem! I'm open to playing these plots as the male character as well. In fact, I've already done several of these plots as the male character, and would definitely be open to doing it again. I just thought it would be nice to experiment with something different.

Do any of these sound like something you'd like to roleplay? If so, don't be shy, and feel free to send me a PM, or just let me know in the comment section below so we can discuss this idea further together.

Are you not interested in any of these ideas? That's perfectly fine as well, I have several other ideas and plots in my main interest check. If you'd like to check that one out, click on the link below:

Or if you have a particular idea you'd like to roleplay with me, feel free to message me about it as well! That's all for now, thank you for your attention, and I wish you a beautiful day!

Last edited:
I'm happy to announce this interest check is still open, so if upon reading you've decided you'd like to roleplay with me, or just want a friend, don't be shy! Leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM, and let's talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back