• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Experiment [night thread]

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there everyone! How`s it going?

Now, there`s something I wanted to try for a long time now, although that can be tricky in some places since it requires at least three people rping together, I know how hard it can be to make something like that all that balanced. What I am suggesting it`s a little harem.

Now obviously and as, in fact, this site forbids no sexual content is allowed. That represents no problem, in fact I wouldn`t want it anyway.

No, harem, as I believe it to be at least, is a plot with this basic structure: you have a single, good-for-nothing guy and group of girls that all fall in love with him, yet the guy never understands that until the end, when he deals with it.

I will be rping the male character and was wondering if anyone else wants to give this a try. As for genres and things as such, it`s open for discussion.

One final thing, I`d prefer if this rp was in paragraph style. I doesn`t have to be a long paragraph, but script doesn`t really work for feeling expression.

Thank you all for your attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back