• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted Third Edition: An-Teng

Apologies, been a busy week. Between running an in person game, numerous family medical troubles, and preparing for a party Saturday, today is the first day I have to breathe in the last 4 days or so.

XP totals have been updated in overview.

granting another 10 base XP with 5 of it being somewhat preemptive. Another 4 Solar XP for the Wizard nailing the wizard angle on the research and scouting.

Rykon said:
XP totals have been updated in overview.
granting another 10 base XP with 5 of it being somewhat preemptive. Another 4 Solar XP for the Wizard nailing the wizard angle on the research and scouting.
Since the overview post says that we're using the same xp for everyone, I assume that means we all get to thank @JayTee for his contribution, not that he's the only one who gets it, correct? :)

I think I forgot to spend a bunch of my chargen xp, because somehow I've ended up with 36 xp in the bank.

Also, woo more XP! (^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so everyone knows, I'm trying to get some interest for a 2e Exalted game running Alchemichals inside the Great Maker. If you are interested, look up the thread in the Fantasy Interest thread and let me know. Or, if you know someone that wants to play a character in that setting, give them a bump my way.

Sherwood said:
Just so everyone knows, I'm trying to get some interest for a 2e Exalted game running Alchemichals inside the Great Maker. If you are interested, look up the thread in the Fantasy Interest thread and let me know. Or, if you know someone that wants to play a character in that setting, give them a bump my way.
I think Dice Interest might be more appropriate. I know that's the only interest forum I keep an eye on.

I was thinking that it would fit more in Fantasy, but I can give Dice a try. Thanks.

Sherwood said:
I was thinking that it would fit more in Fantasy, but I can give Dice a try. Thanks.
The site seems to have changed in nature since Pattern Spider and RP Zone. In particular, I think most of the RP being done is now dice- and system-less. Thus, any game involving dice "belongs" in the Dice section.

@Rykon can I spend 6 Solar XP to raise Awareness to 4, 2 solar xp to raise Integrity to 2, and 8 normal XP to purchase Keen Sight Technique?

Furthermore, Awakening Eye (p. 270) says that it enhances a Join Battle roll with a full (Perception + Awareness) Excellency. This makes very little sense since Join Battle is a (Wits+Awareness) roll. Would you agree that this is a mistake, and that it should give a full (Wits + Awareness) Excellency?

Awakening Eye lets you substitute Perception in your Join Battle roll, just like the Stealth Charm that lets you substitute Stealth. It isn't a mistake, just not very clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap. i like my wits bette rthan perception. Can I still use Wits with it? And if so, any chance you'll let it give me a proper excellency?

Just to give everyone a heads-up, next week from Thursday night to Monday afternoon I'll be out of town and away from any internet access. I'm heading up into the Utah mountains with my family to spend some snow time with my wife's aunt and uncle, and introducing my two year old niece to the fluffy white stuff for the first time in her life.

Are we attempting stealth? That will go incredibly poorly for me, but I can roll if you want. Otherwise I'm just waiting or following orders.

I had thought we were here for the express purpose of picking a fight. Halcyon certainly hasn't been given to understand why anyone but the mortals ought to be hiding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back