• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ex on the Beach - Trouble in Paradise

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)

• Introducing the first episode of...
    Love in Paradise

Ten singles have signed up or (are signed up by family/friends/etc) for their perfect summer holiday. They shall be spoiled at a tropical island, everything available to them and everything will be paid for. Why? Because they will be the stars in a new reality tv show called Love in Paradise. They will share the house with the other singles, there will be a mini bar, an indoors and outdoors pool, an air hockey table, a gaming room, everything you can imagine.

They have the room to go on dates, scuba diving for instance, or hiking or a romantic horseback ride down the beach, with the single of their dreams. There will be secret and crazy assignments to earn some extra money when they get back. There are just two rules for the 12 weeks they are on the island. One; no one is to leave the island, unless they have to due to their own or others safety. And two; no one is allowed to contact anyone outside the island.

So what is the catch? Here is the part that the characters will not know. Firstly while they were told they would all have their own luxurious rooms, there will only be five bedrooms in the mansion. Secondly; Love in Paradise is a fake name, in real the show is called Trouble in Paradise. Third; while everyone is indeed single... some have some history together... So will the exes take blunt revenge, will old loves thrives again? Or will new relationships blossom up and be destroyed again? Can you be friends with the ex of the girl you are having a fling with? Do you believe the rubbish the ex of your current dream man tells you?

Find this out and more on the next episode of
    Trouble in Paradise..
[

Last edited:
Do you maybe have a version of the plot without a code? I only use mobile, and I am unable to read all the text.

Do you maybe have a version of the plot without a code? I only use mobile, and I am unable to read all the text.
I fixed the coding. It should be readable on phone now as well. It is on mine at least. If not, let me know and I will figure something out

If you still have the male role in trouble couple open I'll take it

I know the roles are filled up but I'm loving the idea so if you ever take in more people, am totally here for it ^^

OSWonder OSWonder and Reigning King Reigning King I got some very good news. Which is also some very sad news. But two players dropped.

So the role High School sweethearts 2 is open
And the role of side dude/chich aka the cheat is open (though can also be switched to cheater that I take the side person)

Let me know what you want. Or better join our discord!

Hello people! Though the rp has started already, we are not that far in, but someone had to drop. This means there is one open spot: The Trouble Couple

If you are interested, please PM me, so I can get you linked to the discord and up to date on all that had happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back