• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fanaa

milf meme queen

the future isn't always bright.

synopsis

positions

rules

• synopsis

A majority of humans once believed that they were the only intelligent life forms in the universe. However, there was a handful that knew, in the vast expanse of space, that there was life elsewhere. Those who fell under the category of believers were proven to be correct in the year 2510. Otherworldly beings were captured by a couple in a small town in Brazil. These foreign life forms were later handed over to the government for questioning.

Long hours of interrogating later, the captives thoroughly explained their reason for residing on the fragile planet known as Earth. They were refugees, from war, an ongoing war to be precise. The unearthly beings informed the humans that they were not the only extraterrestrials living on earth, there were others, who disguised themselves so that they could blend in with earthlings. The people of Earth didn’t want to house asylum seekers, knowing that allowing them to stay would only complicate matters.

The extraterrestrials offered the humans their intellect in return for a temporary, and if necessary permanent home. Knowledge is powerful. The bargain was accepted. Within as little as a decade, advances in biotics and robotics transpired, the results were beyond expectations. The golden age of technological advancement was welcomed with open arms. Unbeknownst to the people of Earth, they would need this new technology more than ever, the war was creeping right around the corner, patiently waiting to pounce.

The year was 2600, a beam of light pierced the earth, killing thousands instantly. Those at war with the aliens who now lived on earth had come to take over the planet, nonetheless, the inhabitants of the earth weren’t going to simply surrender, and so began what is now known as The Nova War. Blood was shed, and the battle lasted well over half a century. With other extraterrestrial militias on their side, Earth had won the war, however in the end neither party had truly won; war had taken its toll on the beautiful blue and green planet. Earth wasn't completely destroyed, however in order to mend what had been broken, humans and aliens would have to work as one.

Rebuilding cities wouldn't be an easy task, so a group of roboticists created androids to accommodate in construction. The robots were very efficient, and with their assistance by the year 2775, Miraino City and many other similar cities were established. Androids, later on, became available to the public, a vast majority of the robotic beings were capable of emulating thoughts and emotions. Making them similar to a human in nearly every respect.

Miraino City, which is often referred to as a melting pot, is a place where, robots, humans, and aliens all live together. The city was intended to be a place of peace, a safe haven for all, a utopia, but that isn't the case, crimes still occur, and are handled by various law enforcers. Those who are members of Rotek form one of the many task forces that protect the city. Rotek was founded in 2883 and is funded by the government; its primary purpose was to create task forces composed of unique individuals to handle the city’s needs.

The year is now 3031, a new group of individuals has been selected for the program. Can they handle having the weight of the city on their shoulders? Will they be able to fulfill their duties? Only time will tell if they possess the potential to evolve into something great.

HERE'S WHAT THE NEWSLETTER HAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS ROLE-PLAY!

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

the future isn't always bright.

misc.

miraino city

rotek

• misc.

NPCS ◑
    I would like for everyone to play an NPC at least once, the NPCs often serve as a critical role in completing or contributing to the mission. Sometimes NPCs can reoccur.

MISSIONS & EVENTS ◑
    Missions and events are the focal points of the role-play, they provide the potential to further develop your character, or focus on the character's abilities which would be needed specifically for that mission. By doing this everyone gets some time in the spotlight. Members go on missions regularly, they can range from anything to search and rescue to infiltrating an undercover drug trafficking organization. Missions are pass or fail, every mission will not be successful so expect a failed mission here and there, after all, the characters aren’t perfect. Each mission will have different objectives while completing each objective is preferred, all objectives don’t need to be completed in order for the mission to be considered a pass. Events are often more laidback, think of them as canon filler episodes.

SIGN-UPS ◑
    Before each IC event, I will have character sign-ups, basically, each player will list which character(s) will be participating in the IC event, this is a great way to keep the role-play flowing because those who are unavailable simply won't sign up.

ARMOR ◑
    The color of the armor depends on what squad an individual is affiliated with. What comes with the armor? Good question, each suit is equipped with a camouflage mode, typically used by the Gold Squad or when a mission requires members to go undercover. Jets that enable each user to fly are also included, the suits respond to voice commands, however, they can be controlled manually. In order to stay in touch with squad-mates, communicators have been installed, data can also be transferred to anyone who possesses a suit of armor. Lastly, the armor does what any suit of armor does, it provides a protective barrier, this, of course, does not equate to immunity, continuous infliction to the armor could result in injuries. Updates to the armor will be available here and there and can also be modified by students.

LIVING QUARTERS ◑
    Rotek does provide housing to those that wish to reside at the facility.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
I BEEN in, hoe-hoe. Now finish looking at my character sheet, pls~
ily bih

Also, I don't recall if it was discussed previously and don't see any distinction, but were anthropomorphic characters allowed in this RP? As you can see by my profile pic here, I tend to enjoy making these types of characters for RPs, if they are allowed.

Anthro characters are allowed, just make sure to specify they're ET! since, you know, not a lot of humans that also happen to look like cats. or a cat-robo, that'd be fine too!

Anthro characters are allowed, just make sure to specify they're ET! since, you know, not a lot of humans that also happen to look like cats. or a cat-robo, that'd be fine too!
Eyyyy. Do I need to write up lore for the planet she hails from? Because I already have lore for her world from another sci-fi RP. XD I've adapted this same character to fit in so many different RPs and settings.

Eyyyy. Do I need to write up lore for the planet she hails from? Because I already have lore for her world from another sci-fi RP. XD I've adapted this same character to fit in so many different RPs and settings.

I can't be completely sure it's the same, but last time around, we sorta mixed "Personality" and "Backstory" into "Reputation." That can have as much background information about their species as you wish.

Sorry for not responding to your question Lioness075 Lioness075 I was updating the placeholders. Please give them a once over and I will post the character thread that includes the sheet to fill out (: BLK BLK
we'd be happy to have you, send over a character sheet whenever you're ready!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I MISSED ALL OF YOU GUYS CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE JOIN AGAIN??????????? SOBS SOBS SOBS

((also???? do u need a MOD,,,,,,,, i would love,,,,,,,,,, to be one again for you guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hi i missed all of you so much))

(((ALSO DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE FREY AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,, MY POOR GOLD SQUAD KID WHO WAS NEVER LOVED BY ANYONE ON HIS SQUAD))

Last edited:
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I MISSED ALL OF YOU GUYS CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE JOIN AGAIN??????????? SOBS SOBS SOBS

((also???? do u need a MOD,,,,,,,, i would love,,,,,,,,,, to be one again for you guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hi i missed all of you so much))

(((ALSO DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE FREY AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,, MY POOR GOLD SQUAD KID WHO WAS NEVER LOVED BY ANYONE ON HIS SQUAD))

And now they won't even have Faene~

we'd love to see Frey again! poor boy was so unappreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back