• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Everything We Didn't Expect

Ji-Min finally got back to her apartment. She went inside and changed out of her clothes and into pajamas. Thinking that she won't be going anywhere till tomorrow. She got out the only luggage bag, which was pretty old and a tad outdated but one of her favorites. She then started packing the things she needed. Starting to get excited for the cabin.

Once he finished, nearly half of his closet was stuffed inside either of the two baggages. His right hand still covered in cheese, which definitely got stuck in some of his clothes and belongings also. The chips already gone, leaving only an empty plastic bag lying on the bed, crumbs falling out. His whole apartment seemed to have turned into a disaster zone once Ji-Min had left. But he liked it that way. He was never the neatest person.

Ji-Min had finally finished packing the bag. She had a hard time choosing two things. A dress or skirt. She chose the dress. Then the was the last thing she could fit. She brought barely any makeup and had all of her toiletries inside. The bag almost looked like it was going to burst but it would be alright. Ji-Min picked it up from her bed and set it aside, lightly tapping the top like it was dog. Ji-Min loved that bag, it was her fathers. He would use it a lot whenever he travelled.

The whole day flew by in a blur. And before Hyun even noticed, it was already evening. He didn't step outside of his apartment. Just cooped up inside acting like some couch potato. Watching Supernaturals and random movies across different channels. He didn't really want to tire himself because the very next day, he'd had many things prepared to do.

Ji-Min had made herself a quick dinner. Ramen. She added other ingredients to it but it was still pretty small. After she ate, she sat outside her balcony just to get fresh air, yelling with her neighbor to talk since they were somewhat far away.

He ordered fast food. The delivery man arriving after fifteen minutes. He paid him then ate in peace. After cleaning himself up, he made his way to the bed, sleeping peacefully, awaiting for tomorrow.

Once her loud chat with her neighbor ended, she smiled and bowed. Then, retreating back inside, cleaning her dishes and locking up everything nice and tight. After she cleaned everything up, she headed into bed. Both happy and sad.

(So sorry that I could only reply now, my internet was down and it's still choppy and slow till now )

Hyun woke up early the next day, stretching about before taking a shower, changing into new clothes and drinking his morning tea. He grabbed his hoodie and slipped it over himself. Then he grabbed his bag and car keys, making his way to the parking lot. He opened the car and started it, listening to it purr to life.

On the way to Ji-Min's place, Hyun fixed his hair as much as possible. Once he parked in front of her apartment, he eagerly made his way towards her apartment door, taking a deep breath before knocking.

(Don't worry about it! It's all cool, hope your internet gets better :) )

Ji-Min had woken up to her alarm. She turned it off and yawned to herself. After that, she got up to change and then have a small breakfast. While she was picking her clothes, she didn't have many things to wear left since she didn't own a ton of clothes due to finances. Quickly, she just picked jeans and a cute t-shirt. After that, she put a white jean jacket over it and put on simple shoes. Then, she went down and had coffee and a few pieces of toast. While she was waiting for Hyun, she had been sitting on her couch, staring at her luggage bag until she was interrupted by the knock on the door. Ji-Min got up and opened the door, "Good morning Hyun." She said with a smile.

((Ye, so please forgive me if I suddenly disappear again! Dad and uncle are still trying to fix things up here!))

The door flung open before him, a cheerful face appearing in front of him. Ji-Min looked radiant that day, with a bright smile on her lips, simple clothes and zero makeup. She looked beautiful that day, which only made him smile brighter. Hyun leaned in to kiss her lightly on the cheek. "Good morning!" Hyun exclaimed.

(Don't worry haha!!)

Ji-Min smiled lightly. Hyun always looked his best, like a rich man really. She was surprised that he didn't say anything yet. She blushed lightly and nodded. "I'm ready to go, I have a bag ready." She said with a small smile as she headed towards it and held the straps in both hands. Ji-Min smiled and looked at Hyun again, she was excited for the trip.

"Let me take that for you." He said, eyeing the baggage she held. Without any permission, he took the bag from her hands and made his way towards his car. Opening the trunk and plopping it in with his own. He then walked over towards the car's door and held it open for her. He was determined to make sure that he acted as a gentleman that day. Hyun knew that his crazy antics and annoying personality could easily anger or irritate Ji-Min. And he didn't plan on ruining things for her.

Ji-Min was caught off guard when he took the bags for her. "Oh, ah... T-Thank you." She said, following him as she closed and locked her door behind her. She then went outside with him and went inside the car. She yawned to herself, "Ah.. Even though I had coffee... I still want to sleep." She said to herself. Ji-Min smiled at Hyun, hoping that there wouldn't be any problems between them, his father, or anyone else.

He closed the door once she got in. Making his way towards the other car door, he pulled it open and slipped inside. He placed Ji-Min's seatbelt on before his. "Well, if you're still sleepy, then you can sleep on the way there." He offered with a smile, starting up the car engine. "It's at least an hour's drive there . . . if we're lucky to not get any traffic."

Ji-Min slowly nodded. "Alright. Let me know when we are close please." She said with a smile as she closed her eyes and leaned back more in the seat of the car.

He nodded, smiling. "Sure," he mumbled under his breath, already driving the car. He lowered the music to make sure that he doesn't wake Ji-Min. The drive to the cabin was calm and peaceful. Hyun didn't say a single word, merely humming got he tune of the music. Eventually, after over an hour, he finally parked right in front of the building. He placed a hand on the sleeping girl's shoulder, nudging her carefully. "Oi, sleeping beauty, wake up." He muttered.

Ji-Min had fell asleep for the whole ride. She would feel refreshed once she woke up. Sometimes she faintly heard the music being played while she was sleeping. Once they arrived, she felt Hyun's hand on her shoulder. Slowly, she opened her eyes and yawned. "We're here...?" She asked groggily. Ji-Min opened her eyes more. "Ah, it's so beautiful." She added with a smile as she leaned up from the seat.

He nodded happily, getting off the car and opening the door for her. The view was spectacular! There were several cabins lined up together, almost uniformly. But each and everyone of them had something that distinguished it from the other. Some cabins stood empty, others occupied. The air was fresh and cool trees lined the area, birds flying about in the sky. Hyun stretched his arms, smiling.

"Ah! I missed this place!"

Ji-Min had smiled and closed the door on her side, going behind Hyun. "It's really nice, should we go inside now?" She asked, smiling as she took her bag out from the back seat of his car. She held the bag in her hands and looked around at the other houses. "Which one is ours?"

He took his own bag from the car, draping it over his shoulders. Eyes scanning the area to see where his cabin was. It sat almost at the end of the line. It looked similar to all the others, but there was one woman tidying up things. She scuttled from the inside of the house and the out, busy as a bee. "That one," he pointed to the cabin. "Dok Mi is the maid by the way."

Dok Mi? Pretty name. Ji-Min nodded in agreement and started following him to the cabin. "It's pretty nice here. Especially the location, more quiet than noisy." She said with a smile. She kept her fingers wrapped around the strap of the bag in front of her legs and kept walking. Slightly hitting the bag with her knees once and a while as she kept walking.

Once the pair reached the cabin, Hyun greeted the maid with a smile. She knew all the details already. He'd told her how long they were going to stay and the like. She greeted the pair with a smile, enveloping Hyun in a bug hug. "You've gotten so tall already!" She gushed, remembering that he was shorter than her the last time they saw each other. Hyun smiled and blushed lightly, introducing Ji-Min to her.

"This was the girl I was telling you about." He said, arm draped around her shoulder.

Ji-Min smiled as the woman was greeting and hugging Hyun. Once Hyun put his arm around her and introduced Ji-Min, she bowed and grinned to the lady. "Hello..!" She said with a happy expression. She had kept her fingers wrapped around the bag and kept smiling. Not only being polite but just being happy in general.

The plump woman grinned at Ji-Min, looping an arm around the younger's arm. "Welcome dearie!" She exclaimed, endearment and care laced in her voice. "Let me show you around!" She waved a free hand around in the air, already starting her chatter.

Hyun rolled his eyes behind the pair of women. He stuffed his hands inside his pockets and followed them diligently. He knew that Ji-Min was going to have to endure with Dok Mi's persistent storytelling.

"S-Sure..!" Ji-Min said, walking next to the lady. Ji-Min started hearing the chattering and gossiping of the women behind them. She looked back at Hyun and smiled lightly, then looked forward again. "What are you going to show me miss?" She asked with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back