• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Everything We Didn't Expect

Dok Mi gave Ji-Min a confused look. D don't she just tell her that she was to show her around? With a wave of her hand, she didn't dare bother to answer her question. She opened the door for both Hyun and the woman he came with. The cabin wasn't that big. Only housing one floor with tall ceilings and an attic. She quickly dragged the couple around the house. The whole time, Hyun simply acted like he was new to the place and never saw such things. She showed them to the kitchen, dining room, the four separate bedrooms and the other places in the cabin.

By the time they finished, it was already lunch.

"Oh look at the time!" Dok Mi exclaimed, clasping her hands together. "It's lunch! Let me go make both of you something to much on, eh?" And with that, she whizzed last the two,straight of the kitchen.

Hyun chuckled, apologizing for how curious and chattery the maid was. "She's just really like that. I think it's because she gets lonely dealing with the cabin all by herself."

Ji-Min had been patient and quiet with the lady. When she said she'd show her around, Ji-Min thought that Dok Mi would either show her some of the activities that were going on or what the neighbors were doing. She really didn't have to show them the house, however Ji-Min stayed quiet and smiled. Ji-Min wasn't used to the kind of treatment of having a maid help around, she didn't know how to thin with having one. She liked it but she felt that she could do most of theses things herself.

Once Dok Mi told them about lunch, Ji-Min smiled, nodded and bowed agreeing with her to not make her upset. Ji-Min then looked at Hyun and smiled. "I see, she's very nice though." She said. "I'm going to bring my things to the room." She added, heading towards the hallway. Was Ji-Min and Hyun going to share a room together...? This would be a little awkward since they've only been together for a few days.

"I'll show you the way then." Hyun said with a smile, gently taking the bags from her grasp and carrying them through the hall. He passed the first two rooms. One that was for his parents and the other was his. In the third room was where she would be able to stay. "Here you go," he said, plopping the bags on the bed.

Ji-Min smiled and slowly nodded her head. "Thank you, where's the bathroom?" She asked as she sat on the bed and looked at the one bag she packed and her messenger bag purse. She looked up at Hyun and smiled. The one thing that crossed her mind was: Would the maid be staying in the cabin the whole time?

Hyun swiftly made his way to the opposite side of the room, pushing away the few scattered things. It's been a while since someone last used this room. Thus, some things were cluttered about. He truly did wish that Ji-Min didn't see it to be so messy. He glanced at the door, opposite to the entrance door of the room. "Here,"

Ji-Min looked back at Hyun and walked over. "Thanks." She said, opening the door and quietly shutting it behind her. She looked at the mirror and looked around, it was cute. Ji-Min had wanted to see if she looked alright and not a mess after sleeping.

"You're," but before he could finish his statement, she was already strutting into the bathroom. "Welcome," he finished with a sigh, scratching the back of his head. He walked out of the room and made his way to the kitchen, not caring to unpack. Once he got there, he got a good whiff of what was to be a erred for later on. The cabin's maid swished about, twirling around the kitchen cooking up some food for them. "Smells delicious," he said to make his presence known.

The maid looked up from her work, grinning at the man. "Shouldn't you be with that girl of yours?" She quipped.

"Bathroom," he simply said with a shrug, walking over towards one of the pots boiling some red sauce. He grabbed the nearest clean spoon and dunked it in, pulling it out full. He sipped it and breathed a sigh. "Still delicious as always, eh?"

Ji-Min had sighed happily to herself. She looked alright, she smiled and then took out her phone. She dialed her mother's number and called her. Her mother picked up. "Mom..I'm at this nice cabin with my...boyfriend." She thought of what she should call Hyun. She blushed at the word but quickly winced from her mother yelling in happiness. "I know.. He's my boss at work." Soon those yells of happiness soon became yells of confusion and asking what was wrong with Ji-Min. Her mother in the end, was happy with Ji-Min. They ended the call and Ji-Min stepped out, then going to the kitchen to see Hyun.

She walked in and quickly smelled the food. "Ah.. It smells delicious." She said with a large smile.

Hyun watched Dok Mi cook the whole time. Hey chatted about old times and what had happen in the cabin. He found out who had moved out and who had moved in in the neighboring cabins. He even found out who visited the cabin while he was gone. They laughed and chatted, till they were silence by Ji-Min's presence.

"Thank you, dearie!" The maid exclaimed, pride swelling in her veins. "Now sit! Sit!" She ushered the pair of their seats. Once the two were already seated she proceeded with bringing out the food.

Ji-Min smiled lightly and nodded, heading over towards the table and sitting down. She looked at Hyun and kept smiling, however she felt embarrassed and looked down when she heard her stomach growl. Her face grew red and she wanted to hit her head. Idiot, idiot, idiot! She mentally yelled at herself and wrapped her arms around her stomach. She awkwardly laughed and looked back up at him. "The smell of good food and me being hungry.. made my stomach growl.." She said, looking down again in embarrassment.

Tis only made both Hyun and Dok Mi laugh. "Oh dearie, that's fine!" The maid said, swatting her hand around in the air. She slapped Hyun at the back lightly. "This big boy used to do that to in the past, when he was much smaller."

Hyun stuck his tongue out at her, frowning. It only made her laugh more. "Now stop the talking and go eat." He didn't have to be told twice, he already started digging in.

Ji-Min had started eating her food. It was really good and you can tell that Ji-Min loved it. She had ate everything on her plate and also had a ton of the side dishes that were made alongside the main dish. "I really want to learn your secret... Then make some at home. This was really good." She said, smiling widely at Dok Mi after she ate.

The maid only grinned wider when those words slipped through her lips. Hyun slammed his face into his palms. Once you got the maid to talk, she's gonna babble and chatter till her lips fall off. "Then let me show you later darling!" She exclaimed, clasping her hands together before running into the kitchen to get her a second serving.

"She's just excited, it's been forever since anyone visited."

Ji-Min had laughed at the way the two of them reacted. "It's alright, she's cute." She said, smiling happy in front of him. "I'm not lying though, this was really good." She said, grinning as she lightly poked his arm across the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back