• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || re-vamped!

Last bump before the roleplay begins!

If a character is a shapeshifter, are there any limitations to what things they can be?
No, definitely not! I will say that most powers will not be a central focus in this rp except for whenever they're performing, so try to be aware of that whenever you're making your OC! ^^

No, definitely not! I will say that most powers will not be a central focus in this rp except for whenever they're performing, so try to be aware of that whenever you're making your OC! ^^

Perfect, i was thinking dinosaurs, because who wouldnt want to see a living dinosaur. If not, i understand.

Perfect, i was thinking dinosaurs, because who wouldnt want to see a living dinosaur. If not, i understand.
Hm... PM me your CS so I can review it beforehand. Sorry for the inconvenience! ^^

oooh, i'm interested if it's okay to still jump in!
Sure, I'm definitely still accepting! Feel free to post your CS whenever you have time. ^^

I'd love to hop in, if it's not too late! I have a question: is it just a main "big top" circus sort of deal, or are there also side shows? Got an idea for a fortune teller to unearth from old OCs.

I'd love to hop in, if it's not too late! I have a question: is it just a main "big top" circus sort of deal, or are there also side shows? Got an idea for a fortune teller to unearth from old OCs.
Side shows would work but you would have to find a way to involve your OC with the main cast. Otherwise, they might get left out during shows. :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back