• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || re-vamped!

mochi bun

𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 ✩
circus.jpg
Welcome to Evergreen Circus!
Links: ooc, cs, main

Synopsis lady.jpg
Hello, and welcome to the (renewed) interest check for 'Evergreen Circus'! This roleplay will mainly be centered on the supernatural performers of the circus and their development/relationships amongst each other as they travel the globe, performing for mortals everywhere. That's not to say there aren't mortals who are employed with Evergreen… just that it's rare. Nonetheless, all are welcome amongst our circus trope!

What I'm currently looking for in roleplayers—someone who has time to respond (at least) once a week, has an interest in adding to the storyline and is capable of using correct spelling and grammar. Those are my basic requirements! Anything else is just brownie points.

Last but not least, basic lore! The world is the same as our own. However, supernatural creatures are a part of society and are widely accepted amongst mortals. There are your basic types—werewolves, vampires, witches—that are often seen, but there are also the 'rare' types—fae, naga, shapeshifters—that are often sought out. In Evergreen, most of the beings who live there are considered 'rare'. It's part of the reason why the circus is in such high demand… and part of the reason why Evergreen is so selective of its performers.

Hopefully, that clears almost everything up. Feel free to ask questions and declare interest—or both if you'd like!

Last edited:
So incredibly interested

Bumping b/c the CS is up! There are many roles still available for those that are interested! ^^

I'm in too many rps and I'm gonna have to pull out, I'm so sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back