• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I mean, I can draw ok. But I’m not amazing.

That’s never stopped me before though.

GET READY FOR SOME MEMES. COMING AT YOU PROBABLY NEXT WEEK

hello i am here
thank u meme machine for telling me, i'm blind

what is, going on,
If you mean in the RP, basically there's a big show that night and rn most characters seem to be going to the cafeteria

If you mean in general... M e m e s

If any of you draw fanart or memes for this thread, I'll cry– just a warning, lol. (My tears will be from happiness, of course!)

I'm not gonna stop any of you from making more characters. You just have to find some way to make them fit into the narrative! N Nue Meme Machine Meme Machine

If any of you draw fanart or memes for this thread, I'll cry– just a warning, lol. (My tears will be from happiness, of course!)

I'm not gonna stop any of you from making more characters. You just have to find some way to make them fit into the narrative! N Nue Meme Machine Meme Machine
I already knew I was gonna end up drawing one of Aubrey's stage outfits once she actually starts performing so I'm down to draw the other characters too!

And noted!

I'm going to laugh-cry if any of you make art of "shhhhh sit on my lap like I'm Santa and listen to me" but with Cassian and Alvar

OMG YES Maxwell is just slack faced, Alvar is freaking out crying, Aubrey is looking disturbed, Calista just seems really worried, Cassian in mostly poker faces but in that way that’s like he’s freaking out on the inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back