• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Cassian is very much his own worst enemy in terms of being able to connect and get close to people. He has a constantly running internal monologue that's something like, "romance is for fans, flirting is for fans, you are for the fans, don't get cocky". I don't think he acknowledges what he wants very often. His self-preservation instinct is too strong.

Ooh, also, my ~unnecessarily deep metaphor~ for Cassian is that he is very much like a cracked mirror. Once broken, it can be repaired by careful hands, but the cracks are always there. It's never going to be exactly the same as it was, but even though that's true, it still works. It's still a mirror.

Xao just refuses to connect. It'd distract from Fen because you know... he can't live for himself knowing she could possibly regain her memories. He must protecc

Fenli is the calm before the waterfall drops

Xaomin is like one of those pendulums with the multiple balls. Every time it slows down, he has to remind himself to remind himself what he needs to be doing.

Cassian: Time is an illusion. There is probably no meaning to the universe. Strategy is the only thing that will allow the survival of the individual. I am numb.

Fenli, probably crying or something: Cas you've been trying to decide where to move your chess piece for ten minutes

Cassian: Time is an illusion. There is probably no meaning to the universe. Strategy is the only thing that will allow the survival of the individual. I am numb.

Fenli, probably crying or something: Cas you've been trying to decide where to move your chess piece for ten minutes

OH MY GOD

Alvar: *comes in with cookies* Hey guys I got.... *sees Fen crying and Cassian looking like he just lost his favorite pet.* I’m just.... ima..... ok.... *leaves* what even

Alvar: *panicking* I don’t know.....? I think time is limited....? And we need to do our best to be the best we can...?

Alvar: *tearing up cause Cas is* What....? I just came in here to give you guys cookies and now we’re talking about when we dying...?

Alvar means elf warrior, and I named him that because that’s what his father thought he would be. so Alvar basically has a constant reminder that he’s such a disappointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back