• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
My two cents:

- The show is about halfway done.
- Cassian, Candy, Beatrice, and Kamon still have to go, as well as Maxwell for the finale. I believe everyone else is just turning up/sitting this one out (correct me if I'm wrong).
- Lucian just made a dramatic entrance and immediately started closing in on Fenli, taking advantage of the fact that Xao isn't there at the moment.
- Alvar was immediately freaked out, prompting him to speak Hawaiian for the first time in a while.
- Cassian acted as stand-in big brother and intervened, sending Fenli and the very flustered Alvar away for water.
- Xaomin and Moon-Sik are hanging out, currently oblivious to the sudden backstage tension.
- Calista is showrunning at the moment.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

Hello, everyone! Sorry for being gone for a while– I was incredibly busy with finals and didn't have much time to get online. I hope you all are doing okay!

Would it be possible to make a hybrid (demon/shapeshifter) who is an acrobat and trained animal/used as a beast of burden by the circus? Could I also make a dragonkin?

Would it be possible to make a hybrid (demon/shapeshifter) who is an acrobat and trained animal/used as a beast of burden by the circus? Could I also make a dragonkin?
Both of those sound great! Once you complete your character sheets, feel free to jump right in!

Cool thanks! I’ll get to work now.

What are stage hands? mochi bun mochi bun
Stagehands are people who assist in the shows and also work the grounds. So, they're assigned a specific department; lighting, costuming, ticket collecting, etc. whenever there is a performance.

Yup, guess so. Didn’t really look at the characters when making mine but he was mostly made anyway for a supernatural circus rp that never too off.

So, what day are we in and what’s the time?

oh man, i missed a lot. finals are finally over for me, though, so i'll actually be able to post more now! sorry for the inactivity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back