• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even dragons || OOC || have their ending

Also, Rey would understand this a bit better, but... believe me when I say that if Vincent was brought in for whatever reason as his "deity self", there would be such... incredibly detailed descriptions of how he would utterly destroy everyone who makes him angry. :P

(Vincent was my first real character I developed on Neo, when I was with Rain. If you go on my Chia's page, there's a very condensed description of the dark fantasy RP's we did together which serves as his backstory of sorts.)

I’m heading to bed, but I’ll be back on tomorrow morning. Glad we all made it and probably a little more excited to be free of Neo’s clutches than necessary, but hey. I’m just happy we can keep this ball rolling.

The only thing is... how do you switch post pages on this site? I'm having trouble here. Halp please. Haaaalp. DX

Uhh... problem. I don't see that button on my device, though it's on my laptop.

Thing is, though, Neopets made me hyper paranoid, because it seemed like every time I signed on, on my computer, my antivirus went insane due to keyloggers and I had to have it professionally fixed.

This site is okay, right? It looks legit to me.

Yes, it should be fine. I checked it out before I joined up.
If you're concerned, though, of course feel free to check it out yourself as well! ^^

Well, just in case, I cranked up my antivirus to the max so it completely blocks infectious sites. There's also a green lock next to the URL, which indicates a secure connection.

All in all, I believe you all. :)

It might take me some time. I will be glad to not have to write things backwards anymore. Though, not gonna lie, I got pretty good at it...
But yeah, there’s some phrases and words I just got accustomed to replacing other words with and now it’s just a part of me I think.

I'm not sure what to do about Jay's replies. I feel kind of weird about posting them, since she isn't here to give me permission...

Well anyway, the board is up! Even Dragons Have Their Ending ||Closed||
I'll add the link to the first post here, as well, that way we don't have to dig back through the board if we need to find it again.
I'll start re-posting, and hopefully after that's done I'll have some time to write on my actual reply. ^^

Last edited:
Goodness gracious, Christy, you are a saint.

Also, do you prefer Christy or Star here? I noticed on another post you introduced yourself as Star.

Aww, you're sweet. ^w^

That's the last of it! The board should be up-to-date. Now you guys can enjoy re-reading our posts in all their not Neo-fied glory while you wait! X3

Hrm. I haven't decided, actually. X')
I figured I'd use Star, given the new username, but I'm really used to you calling me Christy...so how about you just stick with that?

Hrm. I haven't decided, actually. X')
I figured I'd use Star, given the new username, but I'm really used to you calling me Christy...so how about you just stick with that?

That works for me. Just wanted to make sure you weren’t trying to change names for security reasons or anything. Wouldn’t wanna blow your cover...

Thanks, friend! I appreciate your thoughtfulness. ^o^ Tell you what, if I change my mind about the name thing, I'll just let you know then. : )

Also, guess who started to write 'expression' and 'knife' backwards out of sheer habit before catching herself? X') Post is up on the board! Now we can officially begin moving forward again, and let me tell you guys, I am so excited.

Yayyy. I’ve been working on my next response and...it’s definitely strange being able to /actually/ describe and say what I mean. Alex is finally meeting his full potential and I can’t wait to further explore this side of him here.

All that to say I will be impatiently twiddling my thumbs over here cause I’ve got three days off starting tomorrow and I’m already feeling the need to write. A lot.

Hmm, on an unrelated note.

Canth, Rey, are you guys still interested in that vampire role play?

I'm back.

I briefly re-read everything up until what just happened, and it all looks pretty good. Can't wait to resume this without Big Bro Neo constantly bugging me. Now I can actually go into detail about Aksil's weapons and combat habits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back