• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even dragons || OOC || have their ending

The sect is pretty old; they have their own legends and creation myths and deities they worship but they’ve definitely been around more than a hundred years. The reason people think negatively of them is because they’re a very tight knit group that doesn’t really like outsiders very much so people have thought ‘cult’ lol.

I'm afraid I won't be able to get a reply up today. Some RL stuff has flared up, and I am currently in no mindset to be writing. I will respond when I am able, but I don't know when that will be.

No worries Christy, you’re good. It’ll give me time to actually try and focus on setting up the scene for the Mountain.

Hope everything works out and gets better soon.

Sorry my post took so long. I wasn’t able to get on at work this past week and the bf’s been preping for job interview stuff so I’ve been working with him on that. It’s very involved.

Hey, you guys. As I'm sure you've noticed, I've been taking a while to respond to things. Some stuff has been going on, recently--Last monday marked the start of more time consuming responsibilities, and on top of that, some unfortunate RL things have been flaring up again--and it's been leaving me pretty mentally drained.

I promise I haven't forgotten about the RP! But I will have to ask for you guys' patience, as I am liable to be even slower than normal until things settle down again.

I'm glad this isn't Neo where the posts get nommed up after a while. The fact that this site doesn't do that is such a relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back