• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even dragons || OOC || have their ending

Alrighty, here we are! I'm still figuring out my way around the site, so I thought we could all kind of ease into it and figure out how we want to move forward, and then I'll make the actual board. ^^
I have the majority of the previous posts saved--would it be easier for you guys if, when the actual board is made, I re-posted them all there?

Edit: Board is up! Even Dragons Have Their Ending ||Closed||

Last edited:
I say go for it. I just got on this site too, so we're on equal ground. It's pretty cool beans that this site works on my device, given how old it is.

Yay, you found it! ^o^

So Canth, one thing I was wondering was: since we're going to be making a new board, what should we do for plot/lore setup? Want to just stick to the general thing we used before, or would you like to flesh it out a bit more, maybe add some specifics?

Emm...I’m mostly okay with how things are so far, but I also don’t necessarily know exactly where it’s all going. Like I have a general idea, but I was also kinda just playing it by ear.

Of course if anyone had any ideas on something they wanted to incorporate or whatever, I’m totally open. Most of what I had thus far was them heading to the mountain to get all the kids back. And then I was debating how far I wanted to take this ‘Darkness’.

It might be handy if you re-posted the saved posts. I started saving a few when Neo started being evil, but I wasn't fast enough for some.

Also, if you people need someone to hop in on the antagonistic side, I can be antagonistic ;P

Oh no, I didn't mean anything specific about the future. Just more about the backdrop of the world--like, if we wanted to specify just how long ago the ancient evil had been sealed away and the Guardians had withdrawn, that kinda thing.
If not, though, that's fine with me too. Just thought I'd bring it up. ^^
I think we'll be able to edit things after the fact, so if we ever get the itch to make the lore and stuff more intricate, we can always add to it then!

And Rey--alrighty, if it would help then I can definitely do that! ^^
As for antagonists: I think we're okay, at the moment? Though, if you want to add in an antagonistic character, I'm sure we could work something out. ^^ Canth, what do you think?

Yay antagonists : )
Haha, honestly I have no issue playing all the antagonists, but if you’ve got ideas on other people to bring in, other races facing the same taint of the Darkness, then I’m game.

I’m for reposts as well, if it’s not too much trouble. Kinda bring it all together before we continue on given all the breaks we’ve had these last couple days.

Nah, nah, if you're good, don't worry about it.
I just always feel bad when the OPs have to carry the entirety of the antagonists ^.^

I agree with this. ^

Neo's shenanigans have given me a bit of a headache, and I feel like we should get on stable ground again.

Ahh, I getcha. Well, if you don't mind there potentially being long stretches with no interaction for the antagonist character, that could be very helpful! Only if you want to, though. ^^

And okie-dokie, reposts are a go, then. I'll put them up on the actual board when I make it.

Sounds good!

I'll wait a bit and see if I think an antagonist would fit. Oh, and you can always be like, "Rey, toss in your baddie" and I would be happy to.

I'm so excited about this.
How great will it be to not censor "kill"? Haha.
Also do you know how many of Bram's dirty jokes I have not been able to post

I'll wait a bit and see if I think an antagonist would fit. Oh, and you can always be like, "Rey, toss in your baddie" and I would be happy to.

Haha, okay! Thank you, Rey. ^o^

Honestly, I’m just excited to let Alex be Alex.

And I am very excited to be able to see Alex being Alex! X3 And oh my gosh, yes, Rey, it will be so nice not to have to write words backwards! :'D

Just to warn you guys, the trouble we had today kind of put a damper on my inspiration, so not much writing got done. We'll see what tomorrow brings, though. ^^

Oh boy, and basically all of my characters’ drinking habits? Alex’s sass? His gray moral code? It’s gonna be so freeing.

Yeah, it’s nice to try out a forum with more flexible rules for once. :)

Bram gets to openly drink his Jenever xD
And Vlad's condescending snark, oh my goodness, what a joy

I'm so excited, you guys

Same, same. Although May is honestly the cleanest of my characters, tbh. He’s usually squeaky clean enough that neo didn’t bother with him.

Oh, and if I end up playing Meredith at another time, she can drink her Irish Whiskey like the classy witch she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back