• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Saga of The Intrepid Adventurers (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry if it's been said already, but how exactly does the barrier work ? How is it decided if one may pass ? Is it on their species, on their alignement, both, or something else ?

It hasn't been said and you will have to find out IC. After this fight you all will meet a funny little npc who will really get the story stuff going.

Koran is just too outnumbered now. Hopefully he would find some evil buddies later.

The fact that I'm allowing almost everything you guys throw at him to hit while Koran's only been allowed to damage the golem and scratch the orc prooooobaly has something to do with it ;) Just sayin'. And he can't stay in rage mode indefinitely so the fact that he spent so much time killing civilians is also in your favor. :)

XtaticSoda XtaticSoda did the knife get left in his back or no?

The fact that I'm allowing almost everything you guys throw at him to hit while Koran's only been allowed to damage the golem and scratch the orc prooooobaly has something to do with it ;) Just sayin'. And he can't stay in rage mode indefinitely so the fact that he spent so much time killing civilians is also in your favor. :)

XtaticSoda XtaticSoda did the knife get left in his back or no?
wouldn't that be up to you? I think she is saying she is trying to knife hin in the back

Sorry, I'll rephrase the question! XtaticSoda XtaticSoda is Ciara hoping to leave the knife in Koran's back if it hits or keep the knife with her when she jumps away?
Basically i put two scenarios, one where she stabs him and jumps off his back taking the knife with her, and one where she misses and backsteps. Both intended basically as taking the withdrawal action to avoid getting hit at least before putting some distance.

Either way no she didn't leave the dagger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back