• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Saga of The Intrepid Adventurers (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ok.

And sorry about the chatter...
No no, don't be. But we try to keep the chatter out of the RP thread so it's easy to follow the story ^_^ This is an active and friendly group. So please, chat away!
At the very top, just under the page numbers is the link to the different threads. Along with what they are for if you aren't sure. Or you can ask anything in here.

No no, don't be. But we try to keep the chatter out of the RP thread so it's easy to follow the story ^_^ This is an active and friendly group. So please, chat away!
At the very top, just under the page numbers is the link to the different threads. Along with what they are for if you aren't sure. Or you can ask anything in here.
ok.

I also assume that everyone will have their own quest or story they would want to play out at some point for their characters.

Thorinn Quickfeet
View attachment 850315

Kaladorei / Fight / Everyone
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Thorinn yelled in amusement as he watched the werewolf lunged towards his golem. Kindle kept its standing, refusing to budge even during the werewolf onslaught but the claw attacks did dug into some of its body.

"Smoother surface to better bounce off bladed and grappling attack." Thorinn mumbled to himself as he wrote things on his notebook. The goblin had been keeping his distance from the heat of the battle so he would be safe from harm. The werewolf seems to be too agitated to notice he was the one commanding the golem and there's plenty of adventurers here to be used as meatshieldallies should the werewolf attack him. Speaking of adventurers, some of them seems to be planning a big attack. Thorinn was too busy with his notebook to notice what that attack was, but that would be a welcome addition! He wanted to see how well Kindle against magical attack too. So instead of retreating Thorinn told his golem to stick to the werewolf.

"Kindle. Go rush the werewolf and release the steam!" The golem nodded at the command and started running towards the werewolf while opening its arms wide, as if trying to embrace the werewolf. All the while several ports opened on Kindle's joints, releasing hot steam around it. Kindle's hot hug, incoming.

Yeah, Koran definitely picked the wrong town xD

Werewolf: "Nice town, I shall have some bloody fun here letting out some steam."
The Orc brawler, the 2 bards, the alchemist, the necromancer and the mage who were interrupted while flirting, and a fire Golem with its goblin master:
1613691638953.png

Just remember, can't kill him with out player permission
Yeah ! Well, if he can heal from even a slash wound I doubt he'll suddenly be killed even by the thunder strike. Idk about Dnd or stuff but I imagine this would burn him a lot externally, probably have some paralyzing effect for a short time as well ? Definitely not a killing blow, not on such a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back