• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Awesome Quest- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
"Soon it begins, and once it does, all else ends." Spider...

Chat it up to your hearts content my friends.​

I'm sorry, i'm gonna have to drop.
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting me know. Though just so you know that wasnt a 24 hours to get a cs up it was to reply or get one up. If you still have interest but need more time thats fine i can accomodate you. If you dont have interest any longer that is also fine. Did you need more time or just not interested?

Well actually I was going to ask you about that; I wasn't sure how many players you were looking for but if everybody cooks, why actually is there a separate chef position?

Well actually I was going to ask you about that; I wasn't sure how many players you were looking for but if everybody cooks, why actually is there a separate chef position?
The reason everybody cooks is because the chef position is the newest one. Now that they have a chef that may change. Depends on the chef. Even if they make one awesome meal a week and can fight hard with the rest of the crew for the rest of the week they are welcome aboard. The title chef is just to say they are the best cook on the crew. Just like how most folks know how to tinker with their own weapons but only the engineer could get the ship up and running in duress.

I'm not confident that i can juggle this RP along in my time. My college doubled it's assignment tasks just last night, so i have to slow down or drop a few RP's if have to. I'm sorry for expressing interest in the first place. Agent23 Agent23

I'm not confident that i can juggle this RP along in my time. My college doubled it's assignment tasks just last night, so i have to slow down or drop a few RP's if have to. I'm sorry for expressing interest in the first place. Agent23 Agent23
Your fine dont worry about it. I just didnt want my above post to be the reason. I wish you the best of luck with you college. Hopefully it pays off for you in the end :)

Agent23 Agent23 Had a secondary thought; would be possible to make the navigator role part a new crew member role and make the chef the veteran crew? That way I could still cover nav if whoever you recruit wants to be chef; mostly I just want my character's presence in the ship to be new.

Agent23 Agent23 Had a secondary thought; would be possible to make the navigator role part a new crew member role and make the chef the veteran crew? That way I could still cover nav if whoever you recruit wants to be chef; mostly I just want my character's presence in the ship to be new.
Hmm yeah i suppose i can do that. No problem.

Im at work rn but i get off in an hour. Once free ill add spider to the captains log. Once he is done i will get our starting post up.

The lore in this story will be a bit different. Since we have a multiverse with limitless worlds and histories im going to use the lore as a log of our crews activity in the rp.

So....expect our start up around 8pm texas time :)

Though there will be a bit about general universe mechanics covering things like additional dimensions within universes, and cross universe travel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back