• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Awesome Quest- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Agent23 Agent23 Oh, I thought we'd agreed that Val would just be a navigator who was part of the new crew?

Agent23 Agent23 Had a secondary thought; would be possible to make the navigator role part a new crew member role and make the chef the veteran crew? That way I could still cover nav if whoever you recruit wants to be chef; mostly I just want my character's presence in the ship to be new.

Hmm yeah i suppose i can do that. No problem.

Agent23 Agent23 Oh, I thought we'd agreed that Val would just be a navigator who was part of the new crew?
Oh...if thats the case i can change it so that Spider is the cook. As of now he is the navigator because i thought you were switching but he could really be either or honestly.

Well, in the end I guess it's up to you; which works better story-wise?
Thats actually a very good outlook. Cannonically i already had spider starting by calibrating the navigational nexus. That would imply some navigational skill but that can be explained away by his nearly a century on this ship.

Welp, I can have Val switch to chef then; it'll give her more time to read books, drink tea, and sharpen her knives. Oh, and get all the good gossip.

Agent23 Agent23 Okay I've made the edit.

Last edited:
I'm kind of having trouble making a post as long as the other posts on here.

Agent23, I don't think what this mission is about was ever covered in the RP thread. Should our characters know?

Sorry for the delay guys busy day.

phibglib phibglib as our translator/communications officer your character would technically be the ome who would bring the coordinates and message from odin on the holotable. If youd like i can PM you the details you'll need and you can put the exposition in your own words.

Everyone else were on the way to the conference room where Odin basically gave us our mission and let them know that the attack on our ship was apparently not a one-off event and several thousand other narrative ships were hit.

I'm kind of having trouble making a post as long as the other posts on here.
Not exactly the basic idea is that croc has let everyone who joined know that they are basically interdimensional cops who stop deadly bad guys and get "Sick ass gear" as he puts it.

The first mission of the story is one that odin just gave us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back