Karako Pierot

Dib waited for the bee’s answer as Asgore came over to him. Asgore began to pour a cup of tea and offered it to Dib. Dib was a little confused, but he would t pass down a nice cup of tea. Dib eagerly reaches for the tea before the penguin king took it before he could get his little fingers on the cup. Dib watched in disgust as the bird spit the tea out and threw the cup at him. As the cup lied on the floor Dib dropped to his knees in utter disappointment.
“NOOOOO! CURSE YOU BIRD MAN!”
Dib stood back up as Asgore began to pour another cup however. Dib took the cup and took a sip of the tea.
“Wait I don’t even like tea...”

Karako face palmed at all that his group was doing. Some... giant hoof beast ( T The Man With No Name ) was making tea. The little troll supposed that wasn't hostile, but the giant spleen fowl man ( FoolsErin FoolsErin ) had taken the tea from Dib. Karako would have glared at him, but Dib recieved another cup after that.

Aaaaand Dib didn't even like tea. Karako face palmed with both hands and shook his head. The little troll looked back up at the queen as if to say 'Sorry for their ridiculous shenanigans.'

1567437993452.png
(Original base not by me, all credit to original base and sprite go to Andrew Hussie and Just-some-HS-bases | DeviantArt, I simply edited the sprite for the post)

"H o o o o n k..."

Karako decided not to focus on the shenanigans of his group. It would be best to pay attention to what the bee was going to do or say. He took a deep breath and looked up at the bee.

Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FoolsErin FoolsErin Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun T The Man With No Name archur archur PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @HoneyHivePlanet @CaveGangYeet

One by one, they all went through what the Luma called a “Launch Star”, Ahim and Luka rejoining each other at their destination. This time, at least, they were met by someone with a few more brains than the Luma. Rosalina explained the whole situation with Bowser to them all.

“A treasure hunt across the universe,” Luka said, “where have we heard that before, huh, Ahim?”

“Captain Marvelous will be most displeased that he could not be present.”

“Eh, we’ll just have to bring him back one of these stars as a present, and he’ll be fine.”

The two of them chatted a for a bit, ignoring the arguments around them; if things got dicey, they could intervene or something, but they ended up not having to. Rosalina interrupted them all herself, announcing that the next launch stars were ready for their use.

Ahim and Luka decided to split up again. Ahim following after Asgore, and Luka heading to whatever the Loop-de-Loop Galaxy was.

Luka went through the Launch Star after the cocky brat who’d declared herself leader. Hopefully she wouldn’t end up babysitting a reckless idiot, but the girl seemed to handle whatever weapon she had well.

Well, whatever, once they arrived in the Loopdeloop place it was easy to see that fighting would be low on the list of what they’d be doing. Instead, a penguin had hopped up to them to invite them to go Stingray Surfing.

“What sort of prize are we talking about here?” Luka’s eyes sparkled, “Money? Jewels? …, A Star?”

---​

It would seem that they’d have the opportunity for tea sooner than she’d originally thought. Mr. Asgore had collected some of the hives honey to add to the tea as well. Since he was offering it to everyone, Ahim merely sat down among them with a simple “pardon”.

“Mr. Asgore, if you will take my advice, it may be wise to save some of your tea; we may be able to negotiate a trade with those who have the Stars here for a sampling of your tea.”

Ahim Tags:

Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FoolsErin FoolsErin Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun T The Man With No Name archur archur PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @HoneyHivePlanet

Luka Tags:

marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionParadox FactionParadox 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

82510DF7-C3C5-4D0F-94CE-998B43D1BB36.jpeg
Dib Membrane

Dib noticed that Karako was getting a bit annoyed at all the commotion going on. Dib agreed that it was a little too much even if he was one of the contributors. Dib didn’t finish his tea due to him not liking it but he decided to hold onto it just in case he found a future use for it. However the tea did make him thirsty so he pulled out the can of Faygo that Karako gave him early and began to sip on it while waiting for the bee’s response

Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Screenshot (34).png

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Status: Still dealing with a mini fancy man. (plus outhers)
Condition: normal
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict stared into the aliens eyes, “And if you knew of mine.......you would say yes.” He said while holding out a hand, “Ah........I think we both should........team up, be buddies........comrades........partners. If not, I’m afraid you’ll have to deal with what follows.” He said while reaching slowly in his jacket and pulling out.........a ticket, “You’ll be fined......how sad........I am sad.”

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

The gentleman has a proposition, as it claims through the use of its tool. Manelion's ally, whom the gentleman addressed as "creature", questions the so-called proposition, with the same confident, tyrannical voice.
"Woah, woah, woah... Hold on, you're going to do this without consulting me, your new teammate, first?" He interrupts the creature. "And what'dya mean 'if you knew of my reputation'? What even is yer name, pal?"
This was not how Manelion had planned their introductions. Thanks to the noisy newcomer.

It looks as if the man from earlier has come to accompany him after all. And as for the miniature fancy man's pathetic insensitive (A ticket, why?), he'll see to it that he knows of his might. Vilgax was going to ask him about his insensitive, but...

"How would fining this mister do anything for us? It's not like he or any of us have the means of paying you back in your world's money anyways since we all come from different universes. Not to mention it'd be a pain trying to figure out the exchange rates and stuff. Sorry for butting on in by the way"
“Ah.........maybe you would like to join as well........” Benedict said before going into a dramatic, yet emotionless pose, “I would've consulted you first dear Sir, unlike this......quite savage alien”
That man was pushing his luck, acting like he had power over someone of his might. If those people want to know so baddy who he is in his universe, they will receive there due responce.
"If you think that a mere fine is enough to persuade me, you are mistaken." he said, "I, Vilgax, had defeated the most powerful warriors of ten worlds, taking their powers for my own and conquering over them for the last 6 years." He looks towards Benedict "Do you really think I'm afraid of you?"

SheepKing SheepKing Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow RedLight RedLight SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @How_are_we_good_eggs?

Benedict was pleased, Vilgax was perfect, and had a perfectly dramatic introduction, now it was Benedict’s turn, “Ah......Josh.....introduction mode.” He said while snapping his fingers. Josh then put on a tutu and ballet shoes while pulling out a violin. “Indeed.” He said at Vilgax, “My name is Benedict, and over the last millennium I have defeated my greatest enemy in almost..........every possible way.........I even wrote a book.” He said as he Held up a book labeled “To kill an Edmund.” While Josh did his ballet routine around Vilgax playing a dramatic violin tune. “I also directed the television adaptation........and the movie will premiere shortly, indeed, now, you must join me......or I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you for your.........right shoe, that’s right.......I’m getting dangerous.”

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

King Dedede
"Well whatever it is, it's disgustin'!" He declared, yet again trying to brush the taste of the tea off his tongue. "And that's KING DEDEDE to you, Mistah Asgore goat man!"

T The Man With No Name thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @cavegangcavegangcavegang

(sorry for the short post my creativity died this morning)​

Batman naturally went down the pipe without hesitation, and was also naturally aware of the two girls walking behind him. He was walking forward, and activated his night vision.

"We should be careful," he said, "this place may seem happy and cartoonish, but looks can be decieving."

He turned toward the girls.

"The name's Batman. I know, not very creative. But sometimes simpilicity is better than complex creativity."

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 20.48.19.png
1567453745447.png
And in an instant, Pink Guy went flying into the water. The force from the shove alone would have broken a rib if Pink Guy had any ribs, but this was one of those times where having a body composed of 99% spandex fiber really came in handy - and with an audible bong, Pink Guy's elastic body absorbed the impact. Much like Snoop Dogg, Pink Guy couldn't swim, but he could float - which was exactly what he did once he bobbed back up to the surface.

"MAMMA MIA!" Pink Guy made aggressive Italian hand gestures as he awkwardly wobbled around on the water's surface. Once he managed to stabilize himself from flailing about too much, Pink Guy jabbed a finger up at the shorty European girl. "¡Que pasa!" He yelled up, while attempting to swish himself toward the cliff face(?) Was it even a cliff that Pink Guy got pushed off, was it that far down? Ah fuck it, Pink Guy climbed up something, eventually managing to roll himself back onto dry ground.

"Phew." The Pink Man exhaled as he regained his breath and kipped back up to his feet, apparently not even holding a grudge against the person who just shoved him into the water. Perhaps it was because Pink Guy had become accustomed to suffering at the hands of his own allies.

Pink Guy took note of a half-robot looking guy who appeared to be assessing him. For some reason, this robot seemed intensely familiar to Pink Guy. "Allo." Pink Guy crawled over. "Habe u seen a Frank pls." If this guy seemed familiar, Pink Guy wondered whether it was someone he'd met earlier through Frank. Finding Papa Franku was the whole reason Pink Guy was here, after all.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B darkred darkred

~ Marie ~

The inkling girl leaned back on the Terrace's wall, watching people fire off to their chosen galaxies. She stands from the wall, walking into the building, once it has been more or less cleared. Running a hand through her tentacles, she jumps into the sling star, looking around to see the three galaxies in view. There was one that looked like a green-spotted egg, one that looked a bit like a beehive, and one that was... a figure-8 made of water? It was hard to tell, it was a bit fuzzy to Marie's eyes.

She leaned in to get a better look at the curvy loop of a galaxy. It was a little concerning and she couldn't quite tell if it was actually a galaxy made entirely of water or not. Of course, then she slipped, and was shot towards the Loopdeeloop galaxy. She shouted and spun back, trying to cling to the Observatory in an attempt to save herself from a watery demise, but it was already a vague blip in the vast distance. She sighed and turned back around, figuring if she could find any solid land to make a stop on instead of diving directly into the water and breaking apart in the span of moments.

After a few moments of flying through space, Marie came to a halt on a little island in front of a long stretch of water. It wasn't a pond or a lake, it was more of a noodle of water, suspended in space. In front of her were a few allies, and a walking, talking penguin. He was going on about a prize, but Marie was too busy trying not to freak out about the water all around her. One misstep would quickly lead to her death, so she would have to maintain the utmost care here.

Outwardly, the poor squid was freaking out, "WHERE DID ALL THIS WATER COME FROM?!"

marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionParadox FactionParadox 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Laffey.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: N/A

"Benson-class Destroyer Laffey..." Laffey introduces to the Bat. "Do not fret, Laffey is the most careful of the Benson-class Destroyers, always careful... probably..."

Image result for batman
Batman inclined his head in understanding. He did not know what she actually was, but he presumed she was some machine of some sort. The girl, on the other hand. He frowned. Batman did not like the idea of children being around him on his missions. They could easily get hurt.

He continued forward.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Medic
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Haz. Haz. (Makoto) 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) ManyFaces ManyFaces (Marvus) NovaAres NovaAres (Helrica) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM) @goodnoodles

Font = Germania One
(In this post, I do briefly speak as Makoto in dialogue - Infant and I rehearsed this in DMs, and we decided it would be best to group them together into one post. He gave me permission to do it in mine.)

medic3.png

Medic cackled wildly from the beginning of the Launch Star journey to the very end, the thrill of the journey completely conquering him. An already easily excitable man, being propelled at supersonic speeds through the fabric of space was more than enough to get him going.

In what, strangely, only seemed to be a few seconds of travel over what must have been lightyears of distance, the Medic - and everyone else - arrived at their destination. A castle - whimsical, wondrous and also completely devoid of life, floating all by its lonesome in the vast, open reaches of deep space.

DONG!

Hoh...! Interesting! At such an incredible velocity, I thought zhis impact would turn me into mush! Medic uttered, looking over himself, surprised that his body was still intact and struggling to speak, having worn out his voice from his intense laughter during the Launch Star journey. Having concluded that the impact did not actually kill him and he could keep all eight of his souls without having to bargain, he looked up to witness a radiant, elegant woman in a pristine light-blue dress materialise out of thin air - something which, again, made him question if he was actually dead for a moment.

29F2E4B2-1D5F-4EF0-88B7-E8E9D1249760.png

Greetings. I am Rosalina. Welcome to the Comet Observatory. It is my home, and also home to all the Lumas.

"dam sumbody needs 2 give dat fool a book on how 2 stop bein a giant spikey tool,“ Marvus said, clearly irritated by Rosalina’s description of Bowser being a huge party pooper.

Yes, zhey do indeed. Ach, verdammt... zhis Bowser character, I swear, we must find him. Zhe sooner we do, the sooner we can tear his skeleton from his body! Medic growled, enraged by the very mention of his name. Though he had only known of him for less than fifteen minutes, he had already caused so much grief. He had transplanted the consciousness of men to pumpkins for much less severe crimes; when he got his hands on Bowser, Medic vowed that it would be unspeakable.

In the midst of his violent musing, however, the occult lady who had cast some strange form of divine rain magic on the wounded Toads stood to her feet, dramatically allowing her cloak to flutter in the air as she turned to address the masses.

"I see! Bowser has stolen the power of the stars and so made the sky cold. This cannot stand!" She began, pointing a finger at the blue-haired teenager who had shot himself in the head and helped him heal the wounded, then a finger to him, and then pointing towards the uniformed young girl in an attempt to rally people behind the cause. It seemed to work for most people - some were forming their own groups already, and the blue-haired teenager seemed prepared to join forces with her, yet Medic made that decision, he had a personal concern.

Believe me, Fraulein, it would only bring me pleasure to accompany you on zhis mission. It should be no secret zhat I want to bring down zhat Dummkopf as much as you, but... zhe robots attack a facility every day. If I wasn’t zhere to help zhem, my team would soon be filled with holes, he explained, extending his hands outwards to the side in an idle shrug. Will I be able to make it back in time?

As if mimicking their own conversation, Medic overheard Rosalina clarify his concern - that apparently, staying here for “days, weeks, months or even years“ would mean only a small amount of time would pass in his home universe. He hoped she was right. If he got back home and found out that a robot had successfully delivered a bomb to a Mann Co. facility, he would make sure to deliver one to her castle, too.

I see! In zhat case... horrido! Medic exclaimed, raising his fist in the air with a mighty, cheerful hunting cry. Knowing that his team would be safe, he was now more than happy to dedicate his skill to hollowing out Bowser’s shell.

As the crowds began to disperse and makeshift strike teams were formed, groups headed on their way towards their chosen galaxies in search of the Power Stars that would take them closer to the Koopa King himself. Looking over at the blue-haired teenager, the Medic began to wonder. Summoning that... spirit to heal all of those Toads at once? Medic could only wish he had that kind of ability. With so many people fighting in so many different places, Medic knew he couldn’t be everywhere at once. If the two were to join forces, however...

Then, of course! The problem would be solved!

Ah, excuse me! Medic began, jogging lightly towards him and giving a slight wave. You zhere, you were zhe one who shot himself in zhe noggin, ja? May I speak with you for a moment?

The teenager raised an eyebrow in response, as if he was unsure who Medic was talking to. Scanning the corners of his vision, the teenager soon realised it was he who was being addressed, at which point he placed his hands in his pockets, turning towards the Medic and giving him a skeptical look as he began to listen. “Uhh... sure.

Excellent! Medic replied, giving a single clap of his hands without missing a beat, as if to say let’s get down to business. Clearing his throat, he dropped his overly-jovial guise and attempted a rather strange, more matter-of-fact expression. I simply must commend you, Kamerad. In all my years of medical experience, I have never seen anyzhing like vhat you did back zhere. Shooting yourself, summoning zhis... zhis lyre-playing guardian angel, healing all of zhose little creatures at once? Ho-ho! It is wholly absurd! Completely unheard of! And yet, it happened! You did it!

The Medic gave off a loud belly-laugh, before soon calming himself down. It still rather hurt to speak after wearing himself out during the Launch Star ride, let alone to cackle like he was prone to doing. Ah... ho-ho, if only I had zhis ability. Vithout a doubt, it would make my work much easier. Have you ever had to use it... you know. On zhe field?

With an almost chilling moment of silence filled with the teenager narrowing, then widening his eyes, he began to speak in an almost ghost-like apathetic manner; as if he was in a whole other world than the one he was speaking in.

That’s the only reason why I have it in the first place.

2D6B3B67-D1C8-494D-AEFD-7CC971A81CC1.jpeg

In a single smooth, phantom-like manoeuvre, the teenager removed the gun he had “shot” himself with from its holster, holding it out beside him idly. As the Medic observed it, he noted that it had been engraved with what must either be an acronym or a set of initials - S.E.E.S. He considered asking questions about it, but decided not to. The Medic knew full well he had plenty of secrets he would rather not have people ask for the answers to - especially relating to his mercenary lifestyle. He thought it to be something equally as important to the boy.

Oh, I see! Medic blurted out, not-so-subtly moving his head so he could get a better look at the weapon. Astounding, zhen! In my medical opinion, it would be sheer wasted potential if you didn’t.

Nodding confidently and returning to his common grin, he extended a gloved hand towards the boy for a handshake. My name is Dr. Ludwig. More often, though, over zhe whizz-bangs of gunfire and pained screaming, most people find it easier just to call me “Medic”. Gesturing behind him, he motioned towards Marvus while still continuing the handshake. And zhis is mein Freund, Marvus. We met during zhe festival. It is a pleasure to meet you. I zhink zhat, with our abilities combined, not only will we be able to set things right vith zhis Bowser Schweinhund, but we will surely save many lives on zhe way.

Re-holstering his “weapon”, the boy gave Medic a nod of conviction before responding. “Agreed. I’m pretty curious to hear about your skills, too. That healing device was stronger than almost anything I’ve ever seen.“ With that, the boy then gripped Medic’s hand firmly, completing the handshake. “Call me Yuki. Makoto works, too.

His voice still too hoarse to laugh fully, the Medic gave a hearty chuckle before letting go of the handshake. Mein Kritzkrieg? Ho-ho! Danke. If I do say so myself, it is one of my finest medical achievements. Though zhere are still a few tricks to it I haven’t showed you yet! Medic declared, prompting him to reach for his Kritzkrieg and hold it tightly, as if preparing to use it. Perhaps on zhis little mission, I can show off what mein schätzen can do. I cannot wait, ha-ha! Medic cried, unable to contain his excitement towards this mission on such an intergalactic scale. Calming himself down, the Medic then asked which galaxy the group should set off to.

Neither can I“, Makoto said, tapping his chin as he observed the Krtzkrieg with more than a passively curious glance and a small, reserved smile. “Well, it doesn’t seem like the “Good Egg Galaxy” has a medic, let alone a leader. I think we should provide backup there.

Wunderbar! Zhen we are good eggs from now on! Ha-ha! Medic replied. He then remembered the uniformed girl he had spoken to before - though she was a child, she gave off this rather intimidating aura; as if her mere presence meant death would follow. Obviously, Medic thought he would turn around to invite her to come with them, but he turned too late, and watched her travel to a different galaxy. Kleines - ... gah, nevermind. Zhen let’s not waste any more time! Medic ordered, turning around to face his comrades - Marvus, Makoto and Helrica - and raised a fist in the air, as if to rally them behind their mission. Open wounds and Power Stars await us, meine Freunde!

And with that, they made their way to the Good Egg Galaxy.

As tension starts growing amongst the three unacquainted adventurers. From a distance, behind Manelion and the sickeningly green Abyssbourn ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ), comes an approaching entity. Despite being human, he senses it coming towards their location. Manelion's senses are as keen as a beast's.
And then it came. A person, about as tall as a child, wearing a bunny-rabbit costume in magenta colours ( SheepKing SheepKing ).
"Doesn't seem threatenin' " He had thought. Manelion can also, somehow, sense threat by measuring one's degree of threat. Like an aura surrounding someone.

The fashionable gentleman ( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ) offers Manelion to join his band, and compared Manelion with his green ally. The gentleman also offers the newcomer bunny-rabbit, whom he called, "witch". He offers everyone who stands there to join his merry band.
"Who does he think he is?" Manelion mumbled.

"No. I won't be joining you at the moment. I have to help this big guy here first." Manelion had declined the gentleman's request. "If you can wait, why not?"
He is starting to get a good grasp of this whole charade. Sounded like a completely different person, an undiscovered side of Manelion resurfaces upon these new people.
"I'll lead the investigation." He told his green, creature-like ally. "I have my own ways when it comes to castles." Manelion's face, as he looks at the castle, shows the slightest hint of grief.
Looking back at his ally,
"It'd be smart to follow my orders."

There's a time to be a Fool, there's a time to be a King. No human lives without having another side. Much like a coin which can never have identical sides.

However, the Abyssbourn does not seem to be paying heed. Its focus locked on the gentleman. Finally, it responds to the latter's request, in the same cold, tyrannical voice. A voice that can be felt, vibrating into one's spine. Its name is
"Vilgax", a conqueror of worlds. Each word born from Vilgax's mouth were not simple responses to the gentleman's request. They were also threats.

"Ah"
"So we're doin' this now?"

Manelion walks beside Vilgax, standing side by side with the latter, facing the gentleman's direction. "I'm Manelion. Slayer of demons. Him, who won the favour of the Gods. Him, who the people sing praises to. Him, who wiped a kingdom out of existence. Him, who single handedly changed the world. Listen to me, peasant. Tell me, who are you?"
His chest now flaunting with pride; arms folded, raised upon chest-level; his white mane starts dancing with more grace than ever; his eyes glaring with a vile intent; and his smile, which shone as bright as the sun, gone.

"I declare that we're not like the children out there. If things get rough, there will be no tears."

"Finally..."
Manelion can be himself.

• Mordecai dismissed Gaige's dislike of bullet machines, continuing on his quest. That is, until he bumped into another person he knew, causing the little robot to scream. And Mordecai to sigh deeply. The hunter tried to sneak away while the robot was distracted with his eye, but was too late. He was seen.

"Claptrap... hurray..." he said, arms slinking down. He suddenly regrets coming here. "I wouldn't really say 'friends'. But yeah, what Gaige said, we do know each other. What, you get your memory erased or something?"

"Wha-, Jack? Elpis? That shit happened a long time ago, man."
    Great. So he's an idiot, and he time travels. Not to mention he can climb stairs now, which leaves out any conventional method of escaping him.

Fortunately, it seems their talk is being cut short. Well, not fortunate for the mushrooms. A bunch of airships appear to be invading the kingdom, which wouldn't be too worrying in and of itself, he was hoping there was be a fight. But there won't be a fight, as they decided to reveal, "Big. Ass. Cannons. Shit." Mordecai stepped away from the buildings, which seemed to be a good idea, as the cannons targeted the town and castle. Once everything started exploding around him, he ran from the town to avoid the shrapnel flying everywhere. "Well, you wanted something to kill us, Tina!" he yelled back, running from the big target painted on the ground. He jumped into a bush, sure that it would hide him from the death above.

Mordecai poked his head out, looking into the sky. He grabbed his sniper rifle from... his inventory, and aimed it at the airships. He swept them with his scope looking for... exactly that. On one of the ships the hunter spotted something much bigger than the other things on the airships. That must be the boss, a big ol'... shelled creature. He seems to be talking to a lady in a violently pink dress, who, through the scope, doesn't look too scared of the... spiked creature. They exchanged a few words, though what exactly those were, Mordecai hadn't a clue. He could make out words through the big guy's booming voice, but other than that, zilch. Probably just exposition, anyway, he guesses he'll end up shooting the... pangolin(?) nonetheless.

The mood of everyone in the town changed drastically all of a sudden. Mushroom people shouting for some guy named "Mario". He couldn't see very well from his position, but it wasn't long before a fat dude popped into view. He was surprisingly fast, like, really fast. He'd give Lilith a run for her money, with her whole siren shtick. Crazy stuff. Anyway, fat dude got torn a new one when a giant cannonball punted the lil guy into the stars. Now everyone is distraught, and Mordecai is a little disappointed. He was kinda hoping to see what this Mario guy could do, but I guess you can't get everything you want.

Shortly after this, the big bastard didn't even come down for a fight! Instead his little fellow addressed the town, and thus the guests. The wizard guy used his wand, which started building up some charge. In a few seconds, a bright beam of light was cast upon the town, and Mordecai held on tight to his gun.

It felt like he was waking up from a hangover, and looked much like it, too. He was in an entirely new place, some space station. He was on the outside, so how he was breathing was beyond him. He's just glad he is. He sat up, and saw Gaige standing to the side, with Claptrap in front of both of them. Oh, no, he didn't drag him here, did he? "That's gonna hurt the pride," he mumbled, rubbing his head as he stands up.

Mordecai scanned the crowd for Tina, but couldn't find the small child before his attention was pulled elsewhere. Another lady in a dress appeared, she must know the pink princess. She explained what was going on, which Mordecai appreciated, as well as what their new quest was. They were to go across the universe and find these power stars, so they can then find the center of the universe and beat up this "Bowser", the... armored man he saw earlier. What is actually at the center of the universe that is so interesting to him isn't really clear, but I guess if you're going anywhere, why not there? Must be cheap real estate, the endless void, you can find it anywhere. And of course Claptrap thinks he can fight this Bowser, he'll probably get his "minions" to do it. At least, that's what other vault hunters say he calls them.

Apparently, though, Claptrap did not appreciate no one believing in him. And, turns out, this past Claptrap has some combat programming in him, a "Fragtrap" protocol. Knowing the small robot, Mordecai wouldn't be surprised if that meant he just churns out frag grenades at an alarming rate. When he activated his VaultHunter.exe, a small icon appeared in the hunter's heads-up display. "Whoa, alright, so you actually do something." Mordy was smiling at the bot for a moment, until he started shooting into the sky at faster-than-normal rates. Mordecai jumped backwards at the bot suddenly discharging his weapon, as he is NOT comfortable with this robot being able to hold a gun. "Who the hell gave Claptrap a weapon?" He said, looking around as if anyone here would be the culprit. Whoever it was must be either insane or... no, just insane.

Rosaline was finally able to boot up the station, halted some confrontation, and told everyone to head inside and find the stars. Upon entering the room, Mordecai wasn't expecting it to be so spacious. At the center, folks went up to some sort by floating in the air, and then disappearing. The hunter stepped up, and floated up to the star as well, though not really by choice, it just kinda happened. When he looked up, he saw the map. He's done this before, it's fast travel. "Uh, right, let's head to, uh... Good Egg Galaxy." It honestly sounded the most dangerous out of all of them, or the most interesting. And so he "selected" that one, and transported himself over.

When he arrived, he was met with a small planet thing. People were already going their own way, and it seemed like there were only three ways to go. The house didn't seem too interesting, so it was two paths to choose from. A nice looking one, and a not-so-nice looking one. He heard some talking coming from the green path, so he walked over there. A lot of noise emanated from the path, and by the time he reached the crowd, some brown mushrooms were getting the shit kicked out of them. They must be the bad guys, then?

With those things out of the way, he continued along that path at a good pace. He would wait for the others, but he also wants to see what kinda beasts this place has to offer. Besides, Tina and Gaige, especially Gaige, can handle themselves fine. Maybe even Claptrap, if that combat program lets him shoot accurately and not at himself.

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 14px; color: #E1914F; font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 12%; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R.)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]Standard Operative KA-1258-3480
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Dr. Alexis Kuroki[/div][div class=Image]
file.jpg
[/div]
MANA: 12%
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION: Hungry/Woosy
MENTAL CONDITION: Hesitant
COLOR: #E1914F
SPEECH FONT: Satisfy

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]INTERACTIONS: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax) Crow Crow (Ben Tennyson) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM) ManyFaces ManyFaces (Zim) ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans)
MENTIONS: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Batman) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Dib) Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie) Crow Crow (Laffey)

Vilgax actually apologized to Dib he picked up. Alexis was pleasantly surprised; she expected more grumbling or passive aggressiveness. At the very least, it seemed that Vilgax was trying to pretend to get along with the others. He could carry out his business later, but as long he was messing with children in her presence, Alexis will do everything in her power to keep the squid alien under control. Lord help him if he actually hurt a child.

The immediate group now seemed to be composed of Vilgax, the Dib, Sans, Batman, and a preteen boy with a strange watch that Alexis assumed was Tennyson, Vilgax’s target. The two children seemed to get along well enough while Sans was offering a pocket hotdog, which was most definitely not sanitary.

All was going pretty well until two of those mushroom ships everyone arrive on crashed onto the Comet Observatory. Out of the first one came a soldier in red and white armor. The soldier reminded her of those from the stories that Rorscha told, as well as of the armor that Ori wore. She wondered if he was from the same reality those two were from… The other new arrival turned out to be a green skinned alien. It was clear that Dib knew him, as the boy called out in anger and began shouting at “Zim” and accusing him of being “evil”. Alexis wasn’t too sure about the “evil”, coming from such a young child, but alien, Zim most definitely was. From his terribly awkward attempts at pretending to a normal child, to his green skin, to his clearly non-human soul, it was pretty safe to assume he was an alien.

Alexis wasn’t about to make any accusations, but the anthropomorphic squid from earlier (not Vilgax) began to throw accusations on the basis of Zim’s strange skin color, calling him a spy from Bowser. She clearly did not see the irony in herself being green and inhuman. The others also started to gang up on the poor alien. Why were people so intent on exposing and antagonizing Zim? Sure he may be trying to conceal his true identity, but that didn’t automatically mean he was a bad person. [div class=Dialogue]"Guys, please stop attacking Zim. So what if he’s an alien? It doesn’t mean that we should expose him for it. That’s a bit racist isn’t?"[/div]

As expected with all the pressure, Zim eventually snapped. Suddenly, an anthropomorphic destroyer picked Zim up and force fed him “Laffey’s Special Coolant”. Alexis went wide-eyed; alien or human, she was pretty sure that coolant diluted by 55% water was not safe for drinking. At this point people were actually assaulting the alien, what with Dib throwing bologna at Zim while filming him. The girl that force fed him coolant then decided to throw tempura...torpedos(?) at Zim’s mouth.

Alexis was one more stupid action away from blowing up in all of these children’s faces, figuratively, and maybe literally. Before she could though, Rosalina did it for her, stopping the bologna in the air and shouting at the children bullying Zim. Alexis would’ve taken the time to scold each one of the children, but Rosalina had announced just a few seconds later that the launch star was ready. Having ten minute talks with everyone would definitely be counter productive to getting home.

The kitsune quickly walked into the Terrace. She was pleasantly surprised by the almost child’s room design of the interior. The blue wallpaper that depicted a skyline filled with stars wrapped the room while a sun cycle mosaic covered the floor. Alexis followed the others as they stood beneath the spinning blue star that pulled her into the air. Before she knew it, she was looking at a map with three galaxies to select from: the Good Egg Galaxy, the Honeyhive Galaxy, and the Loopdeeloop Galaxy.

The Good Egg galaxy seemed to be a cute one, with all the strangely shaped planets. Compared to that one, the Honeyhive galaxy seemed to imply the presence of bees, and bee plus fire was never a good combination for the bees. The Loopdeeloop galaxy on the other hand, looked to be made of water, and everyone knew that water and fire did not mix. Alexis looked to her side to look where the others were going. Vilgax was the person she was babysitting, so it made sense for her to follow him around. It was a shame that she wouldn’t be able to look after Zim and protect him from other aggressors, but Tennyson was also going to the Good Egg Galaxy.

Concentrating on the Good Egg Galaxy, Alexis was pulled up into space into a launch star. From there, she was sent flying across space towards a disk shaped platform covered in grass. Without time to prepare her wings, the kitsune had a bit of a rougher landing than before. Still a bit weak from her earlier exertion, the woman fell to her knees once her feet met the stone landing pad. She drew a sharp breath as she brushed herself off; there was no bleeding, but it didn’t mean it didn’t hurt any less.

She could already see people splitting up into little groups to explore the planet, but one person went at it alone: Sans. Alexis was worried that the skeleton would get himself into trouble, especially when there was no knowing what kind of place this Good Egg Galaxy was. Trusting that Vilgax will at least try to behave himself around Tennyson, Alexis walked down the path on the right, shooting the occasional glance to make sure the alien didn’t try to kill the boy. [div class=Dialogue]"Can you two behave yourselves for me while I'm gone? I don't want to see missing body parts when I come back. Thank you!"[/div]

She followed Sans to the underside of the planet. Alexis had to admit, the sudden change in orientation was trippy and almost threw her off balance, and the scenery was a lot more depressing than the topside. She walked down the stone path, heels clicking against the hard surface, however, she stopped when she reached the pathway that curved up towards the tower.

Alexis looked to the side to see Sans jumping into the pipe with a sort of nonchalance. She wasn’t too sure where the pipe led, but splitting up seemed like a really bad idea. Alexis crossed the wall that separated the path from the stretch of land the pipe sprouted from and walked towards the obscenely bright pipe. She looked down the shaft, but it was completely dark; she couldn’t see Sans falling or at the bottom. A small fireball ignited in her hands and was promptly dropped down the pipe. Sure enough, it was swallowed up by the darkness. Hopefully that fire didn’t hit Sans or set anything important on fire. Not quite eager to jump head first into the all-consuming darkness, Alexis gingerly climbed onto the pipe’s ledge and lowered herself down to sit on the edge. Taking a deep breath, she pushed off the ledge and fell into the pipe.

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]WEAPONS:
Ten-Bladed Tongue of Flame: An enchanted sword made vaguely in the style of a Japanese katana. It has a blue glowing gradient blade that is capable of conducting magic, specifically flame magic, with far greater efficiency than most other weapons. The blade's true gimmick is that it is able to turn itself into ten duplicates, each equally as potent as the original. (Image)

POWERS:
KITSUNE PHYSIOLOGY
Alexis’ body has grown to become like that of a kitsune, granting her immensely powerful magic, rated on a scale from the 1st to 9th Seal, with the 9th Seal being the most powerful. Starting from the 1st Seal spells, each addition Seal requires and an addition tail to be used in its casting. Each tail serves to gather and store Aether to power said spells. She also possesses several abilities innate to kitsune.
Vulpine Charm
Being a kitsune natural grants the Alexis the ability to charm people with her words and actions, persuading them to do whatever she wants. The effect can be strengthened by applying magic.
Shifting Fur Coat
Shapeshifting is one of a kitsune’s most prominent abilities. A kitsune can physically assume any humanoid form close to their size, modifying their own physiology to match that of the form they intend to take. Depending of how different it is from her original form, the taken form may be temporary. Illusions can be used to assume more exotic forms.
Inari Ward
Kitsune passively repel evil entities such demons. Should Alexis actively strengthen her aura, she can create an area where evil entities are harmed, paralyzed, or even killed.
Trickster's Mischief
Every kitsune has the ability to create illusions, but most are limited to illusions that affect certain senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing). Being rather old for kitsune, Alexis is powerful enough to be able to create illusions that appear completely realistic is she is able to account for every detail.
Fox's Hunger
Kitsune are able to consume the souls of those she maintains physical contact with. The more intimate the contact, the faster the soul is taken. These souls are usually used to fuel her magic, but they can also be used to sustain her body in the absence of food.
UNDYING FLAME
Throughout the centuries, Alexis has consumed countless souls, but not all of them are equal. Some souls are too powerful to be completely consumed and instead linger, such as with Kagutsuchi's soul. Each of these souls are extremely powerful, and are enough to prompt changes to Alexis' own physiology. With all of these souls combined, Alexis is able to produce some of the most powerful flames in existence.
Black Kitsune Soul
The first and most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Kagutsuchi, Goddess of the Flames'. Alexis has spent so much time using Kagutsuchi's soul that both of their souls have become intertwined and the physical changes to her body have become permanent. While using Kagutsuchi's soul, Alexis has mastery over fire and illusion magic and possesses nine black fox tails and black fox ears.
White Kitsune Soul
The second most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Inari, God of the Gentleman's Blade. Next to Kagutsuchi, Alexis has used Inari's soul the most, which is the reason for her tails turning white. With Inari, Alexis has mastery over the art of the sword and combat magic. Inari grants Alexis a single large white fox tail, white hair, and white fox ears.
Phoenix Soul
Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth is the phoenix soul in Alexis. Hestia grants Alexis fire-based healing magic and domestic utility magic. While using Hestia, Alexis sprouts a pair of black feathered wings from her shoulder blades. These wings are able to set themselves ablaze and produce authentic phoenix feathers.
Dragon Soul
Bisterne, Goddess of Scales is the dragon soul in Alexis. Bisterne focuses on granting Alexis physical enhancements through dragon scales, talons, horns, wings, and a large tail. While using Bisterne, Alexis's physical strength and durability is immensely enhanced, and Alexis is capable of casting dragon slayer magic.
Ifrit Soul
Iblis, Goddess of Wrath is the Ifrit soul in Alexis, a very powerful djinn. Iblis grants Alexis access to hellfire, which torment its victims psychologically as well as physically. While using Iblis, Alexis is able to turn into an incorporeal form composed of smoke and embers.

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
1567516623654.png
Male_07 goes to Good Egg Galaxy and walks around in random directions until he sees someone. After walking into a group of people, he says “Dr. Freeman”. Male_07 looks around and screams “Combine!”.

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

Thae barely had time to pull his blade back up before CN-tan had approached, earning her a shocked expression. Just as he had raised the war-scythe properly, leaving the end of the pole to rest against the ground with a muffled 'thump', the girl had gotten recklessly closer holding him by the chin, oblivious to the fact that she could have gotten stabbed if she had stepped in any split-second too fast:

"W-what are doing?", fox-male had asked bemused, gaze a little erratic, unable to understand the reason for it, and also not too accustomed to others being this close to his face, at least not out of one of his pranks.

His weapon wibbly-wobbled slightly, as he tried to remain standing even with the curious energetic girl, turning him this and that side, constantly changing where his center of mass was supposed to be. Finally, she quit the motion, checking his human form out with clear approval shining through her eyes. Ohoho~ Okay, now this type of attention he could get behind of!

"Like whatchu see~?", Thae'il teased with a velvety, alluring tone in his voice, returning the pose, though still holding the war-scythe in place.

Amused, he had laughed softly at the situation, loving every bit of Toon's surprised and confounded reactions:

"Hey! I did say I could take care of myself, didn't I?", the laughter continued albeit a little louder, "You didn't think I went through all of junior camp as a fox, did ya?! I have no idea how that would even work, those forms are really frail! They're more like power-saving mode than anything."

With a shrug, Thae had sent his war-scythe away, the polearm blade getting thrown up at the sky only to dematerialize back into stardust that fell like a brief shower of glitter before effectively fading completely. Showing off much? Oh, definitely. At CN-tan's agreement in joining the others, the star animal had just given her an acknowledging nod, then made a 'follow me' gesture with his head as he started moving forward.
Assuming the girl would be right behind him, Thae'il followed the grassy fenced path up over the hill and was at least faced with an agglomeration of wacky characters and a seemingly unreachable cave, well, on normal means at least. Not one to let obstacles hinder him, the fox-male's first thought was to float up to the entrance and see what that was all about, but then a second more rational reminded him of the energy management and thus, vetoing the idea entirely.

Must not waste power needlessly...

At the base of the mountain stood a lot of familiar individuals but also some not as much. Dib and Karako were there, the first one nonchalantly drinking a soda, --gimme!--, out of its can, the horned alien of a fluffy mane looking not so pleased with the situation. There was a certain tension in the air near that side, Thae could tell that much. Next to them were the flying mechanical alien lady, the very weak tiny green alien from before... seemingly laughing at the human for... something. Eh, not his problem.
The big goat-like creature was there too, talking to a human female that was the companion of the other he had interacted with briefly back on the rabbit hunt planetoid; About the fat penguin with a cartoonish hammer, Thae'il knew nothing of, but he seemed to have been angered by whichever events he and Toon had missed.

Finally, but definitely not less important, was a humanoid-ish bee creature. Like a big bee, with arm and legs. Certainly a native, certainly the one that could help them proceed, find their goals and answer questions. They'd like to be in good terms with this bee thing.

"Ooookay", he had begun stepping closer to join the group of scattered dimension fellas, "I see Bats is not here, so I guess I'm babysitting...", 'great', the word was muttered under his breath, filled with sarcasm, "Well except for you three", Thae stated pointing at the flying alien lady, the goat-man and the human woman respectively, "Here are the rules: No dividing the squad, no threatening the natives or angering or engaging them without reason. If we don't play pacifist here it may only make our task that much harder to accomplish. Also no internal fighting. If you argue, ridicule or hit a fellow squad member I will personally bat you out of orbit, you hear me? You're going to suffocate in the dark void of space and I won't care at all."

"Any questions? No? Good."
, he let out with an annoyed huff, "Now where were we? Right, bee creature"

"Hello there, my fair stripped fellow! What should I call you?", from the serious authoritarian tone from before, Thae'ils voice now rings pleasant, inviting and friendly, "So! Don't know how far my colleagues have gone with the explanations, apologies for any repetitions, but, we're looking for something called Power Stars, that can be used to fuel spaceships. We'd also like to continue in this path, but as you can see not all of us can fly until up there. So in parts:"

"Have you seen any Power Stars laying around? If yes, where? If no, is there someone you could lead us to that'd perhaps have more information on them? And lastly, may you show us a way of getting to that cave up there?"
, he pointed in the direction of the cave's entrance, "We would be very grateful."

Last edited:

Benedict listened to Manelion drone on about himself, “Ah.......pride, the downfall of many soldiers.......the downfall of the devil himself.......and possibly........the downfall of you.” Benedict said as he pulled out a camera and took a picture of Vilgax, took out the picture, and paper clipped it to a folder labeled, “Creature Number 1356743333324564” And handed it to Josh, who was now standing by him after his performance, “Ah.......I shall take charge of this investigation......any disagreements should be reported to the main office.” He said as he sat on Josh and pulled out a newspaper, “Which is me..........ah........time to read the funnies......Also, you’re next for cataloguing mister witch.” Benedict then started to emotionlessly read the Sunday funnies

RedLight RedLight
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
SheepKing SheepKing

"Well, alright! I can take you to the Queen! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!" The bee buzzed in joy as everyone began making tea for each other. He watched and tilted his head to the side for a moment, before grinning once more as he scooped up some honey from a nearby wall with his tiny palm. He then approached the tea and added said honey to its contents, hopefully giving them a chance to enjoy the honey in the tea. "Enjoy!" It exclaimed, before clapping its hands. Upon doing so, peculiar looking mushrooms all dropped down from seemingly nowhere....

1006.png

"Everyone, grab one of these and I'll take you to the Queen!" It said, before turning to face Thae'll, and only gesturing to the yellow mushroom in response. All while smiling. Indefinitely.

Meanwhile, Laffey actually didn't find much down that pipe, except pocket lint and... something.

3sjsOEFRyZ-4.png

"hElLO!"

Crow Crow Birb Birb Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FoolsErin FoolsErin T The Man With No Name ManyFaces ManyFaces Veradana Veradana PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
Whether you had all been exploring the area, eventually those of you in Good Egg Galaxy had explored everything there was to find, and didn't find much, you eventually converged at the curling platform, where the Luma sat at the end. The Luma would have more than likely smiled if it had lips. It bounced up and down mid-air and, before you even knew it at all, it had transformed into another warp star. With nowhere else to go, those of you who had been following the main path hopped in and were transported to a new main galaxy, where you found strange... black boulders with eyes and gigantic mouths rolling about a small planet, all while wearing huge-ass grins on their faces.

latest

"BARK! BARK!" They... well, barked, much like dogs, as they rolled about. As they did so, you would find a familiar figure already trying to avoid them by doing various flips and kicks throughout. That figure being none other than Jason Todd.

tumblr_inline_n9mdfoOL0n1s81zze.png

"Shit!" He shouted as he did a flip.

"Fuck!" Another flip, this time narrowly avoiding one from hitting its leg.

"SHITFUCK!!"

One more shout escaped Jason's lips as he outright leaped out of the way of an oncoming boulder beast. He didn't seem to notice you yet.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins SheepKing SheepKing RedLight RedLight Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 jigglesworth jigglesworth

Meanwhile, Sans and Alexis found a tall, lanky man who looked a bit like that Mario fella down in the pipe. It consisted of mostly an empty room, aside from a few stray blocks and... well, the green one that stood before you and kinda smelled like raw eggs.

luigi.jpg

"Oh... I kn-kn-knew coming here-a by myself was a b-b-b-bad idea..." He mumbled to himself. He seemed not to notice you at all, more than likely due to his frightened state.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool QizPizza QizPizza

The Penguin just watched the strange pink man and the strange blonde girl go at it for a bit, and whatever else was going on, seeming to entranced by the pink man to even notice anyone around him. Something about Pink Guy was just so... intoxicating. It left him so distracted, in fact, that he didn't even notice the water surrounding them just begin to... disappear! All around you, the water just began to disappear, as if it was somehow evaporating without any of the heat parts. However, he kept right on staring at Pink Guy, and eventually there was nothing left. The penguin turned around just as it was all gone, and scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Well... this is awkward. I was gonna teach ya to Stingray Surf in a completely unreliable minigame!" He said, meaning.... something by it, clearly. He sighed and placed his flippers on his hips, shaking his head. "Well, darn it! I had a power star I would have given ya, too, but I can't just give it to ya for free!" He sighed and lowered his head, shaking it a little. "Hrm... but I feel mighty bad. Oh... OH!" He soon began hopping like mad, swinging his flipper back and forth in excitement. "You all can host a talent show type thing! Whoever impresses me the most, gets the power star!"

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Veradana Veradana 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B darkred darkred @LoopDeeLoop

latest

Grey Matter
Interactions: @LilacMonarch BoltBeam BoltBeam ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Their exteriors are rather hard, not too different from metal. If I am going to need to do anything, I will need to affect them from the inside..."

Timing his jump, Grey Matter jumped into one of these chompers as their jaws opened. After which, he would press their internal pressure points to control them, one arm holding on to the oluva so as to avoid slipping into its stomach.

Laffey.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Self-imposed limiters..."

Laffey's riggings materialised, all her torpedoes, shipguns and even her depth charge projectors aimed at the strange image.

"... deactivated."

RATATATATATAT
BOOOM! KABOOM!
EEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEE

While maintaining her usual pokerface, her ammunition was launched towards the strange message - the rounds of guns, the dozens of explosive torpedoes and the electromagnetic pulses of many a depth charge, all for that message. An impact like that would be more than enough to rapture a cave ten times the size of the one they were in! Anyone who heard it from outside would hear a warzone.​

Last edited:

Benedict looked at the toothy dog-like boulders, and saw the quite impolite agent avoiding them, someone must teach this potty-mouth a lesson......indeed. But that was a different mission for a different time. Josh honked in fear as he saw the boulders barking quite loudly, trying to hold Benedict’s leg before being firmly swatted away, “Ah........Josh........time to tame these wild beasts and confiscate the civilian.” Benedict then pulled out his megaphone, “ATTENTION AGENT.........DO NOT FRET........WE ARE HERE TO CONFISCATE AND QUICKLY FIRE YOU.” Benedict then turned to Josh, his shadow covering him, “Ah.......Josh, you must go in there and save him.” Josh cowered and shook his head as Benedict grew in disappointment “Ah......Josh, did you hear my tone become questioning.......I didn’t think so.......no.....you’re going in there.” Benedict then whipped out his flare gun, fired it in the agents direction, and hurled Josh toward the target of confiscation.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ravio
B3901CD3-3101-4915-9613-4F546A17009E.png
Before Ravio could accept or decline the stranger’s offer of joining his little group he began to explain his many achievements Which was accompanied by his little penguin preforming in front of him. Personally it was a bit difficult for Ravio to tell whether this was all an elaborate joke or a very serious proposition. He did have to admit that being able to teach a bird ballet was quite the impressive feat in of itself. Even as the man began to say complete jabble such as the clearly made up words like ‘television’ or ‘movie’ Ravio couldn’t deny there being some sort of interest in what he proposed. After the gentleman’s explanation of who exactly he was another soon began to speak, telling them of his great feats until he outright insulted the alien by calling him a peasant. The gentleman in retort soon began to chide him for his arrogance and creepily enough took a photograph of the alien using some sort of high tech device he’d never seen before finally proclaiming that he would be next for this peculiar cataloging.

“I really appreciate the offer Mister......sir, but could you jot me down as a maybe? I would prefer to think over it before making my decision”

While this response may have sounded quite professional for the little merchant, Ravio in actuality was really just terrified of the hidden death threat if he were to be fined for not joining. He knew the ways of letting someone down gently and the last thing he wanted to do was to outright anger this man. If he wasn’t in the slightest afraid of the big terrifying alien man then Ravio couldn’t dare to imagine what lies under his expensively tailored suit. Hopefully the man would forget about this conversation and Ravio wouldn’t face the threat of losing a shoe or his own life.

Curious yet slightly afraid of the mysterious gentleman, he peaked over his shoulder as he read what he called the ‘Funnies’ out of a newspaper. The language didn’t appear to be Hylian but Ravio could somewhat make out what was happening in the piece. Despite the portion of the news being called the ‘Funnies’ the gentleman didn’t seem to find it all that hilarious as he read the contents without the slightest hint of emotion on his pale face.

The group continued to search the place with little to no avail until the group discovered a lone Luma. Before any words could be said it quickly transformed its body into a warp star for them to once again get into. It was hard for Ravio dredge up any more disappointment or fear as he robotically inserted himself into the device and for the third time in the night was shot out. Thankfully that fear was soon restored upon the discovery of those things. With teeth as sharp as steel and eyes fueled with pure rage the creatures the group stumbled upon were the stuff of nightmares. Ravio quickly hid himself in the back area of the group as they observed the red helmeted man attempt to dodge the creatures’ furious attacks. Soon a small frog like creature which appeared to be wearing clothing quite similar to what Ben’s transformed state wore hopped into one of them for Hylia knows why. The man’s penguin, though unwilling, even joined the fray too. At this rate he’d look like even more than a coward than he was already. He couldn’t just stand there and do nothing. Taking out his bag where Sheerow had been peacefully slumbering, the hooded man interrupted the creature’s rest in order to grab a large black spherical object more than half of his own weight. It was one of Ravio’s personal bombs usually made for the purpose of rent but now he’d have to use it for something quite a bit different. Firstly, he made sure to target a creature that the frog wasn’t inside of which, considering there were a lot of them, wasn’t all that hard to do. While the fuse began to burn out Ravio waited for a creature to open its mouth before hurling the bomb into it.

Mentioned: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore RedLight RedLight
Other members: Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 jigglesworth jigglesworth Haz. Haz. ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool QizPizza QizPizza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back