• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham snickered, "it shall reign in terror!"

Adrian snorted and grinned before tossing an arm over Graham and Reaver's shoulders. "Gentlemen, our dork nation shall be feared by all!"

Graham laughed, "and then we shall rise above and conquer!"

"Yes!" Adrian barked out another laugh.

Zuzana glanced over from Dipper to the dorkles 3. "You three should be lucky we aren't on a mountain. There'd be an avalanche."

"Yes!" Adrian barked out another laugh.

Zuzana glanced over from Dipper to the dorkles 3. "You three should be lucky we aren't on a mountain. There'd be an avalanche."
Graham nodded, "thankfully we didn't take the advice of building a palace on a moutain."

Graham nodded, "thankfully we didn't take the advice of building a palace on a moutain."

"I never understood why anyone would build anythimg invthe mountains?"

"Some people enjoy aesthetic more than safety." Adrian shrugged.

"I never understood why anyone would build anythimg invthe mountains?"

"Some people enjoy aesthetic more than safety." Adrian shrugged.
"Like how there's a few houses on the cliffs next to the ocean. A mudslide could happen any moment but they rather see the oceanic view."

"Like how there's a few houses on the cliffs next to the ocean. A mudslide could happen any moment but they rather see the oceanic view."

Adrian gave a dark grin, heading up the palace steps while tapping his boots off once by the door. "Be a shame if someone. . . knocked a few rocks out of place during a rainstorm."

"Adrian!" Zuzana huffed, Dipper finally smirking.

"Heh."

Adrian gave a dark grin, heading up the palace steps while tapping his boots off once by the door. "Be a shame if someone. . . knocked a few rocks out of place during a rainstorm."

"Adrian!" Zuzana huffed, Dipper finally smirking.

"Heh."
Graham sighed, "of course you would say that."

Graham sighed, "i ruin this family for the rest of their lives for giving him a big ego."

"Fairly certain that would ruin the family." Zuzana teased.

Adrian mimicked her words with a mocking, high voice and a grumpy scowl while holding the door open for everyone, the giggling Zuzana heading through first.

"Fairly certain that would ruin the family." Zuzana teased.

Adrian mimicked her words with a mocking, high voice and a grumpy scowl while holding the door open for everyone, the giggling Zuzana heading through first.
Graham snickered, "sadly, he's still got some redeeming qualities. Some!"

Graham snickered, "sadly, he's still got some redeeming qualities. Some!"

Adrian gasped. "Just enough t' take me out of the mud, that was!"

"And it was then that all evil outbalanced the good." Reaver stated in his best narration voice and made his way inside as well.

Adrian gasped. "Just enough t' take me out of the mud, that was!"

"And it was then that all evil outbalanced the good." Reaver stated in his best narration voice and made his way inside as well.
Graham sighed as he headed in, "Adrian would be the one to tilt this world."

Graham sighed as he headed in, "Adrian would be the one to tilt this world."

"Sounds exciting." Dipper snickered before yipping when Malvo flicked his head, squinting at her as they went inside as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back