• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham snickered before heading over back to his chili, "don't worry, i'll be making cornbread with it."

-Dipper ehined happily. "All the food in mah belleh!" He patted his stomach before joining Adrian at the table, Malvo giggling as she followed.

-Dipper ehined happily. "All the food in mah belleh!" He patted his stomach before joining Adrian at the table, Malvo giggling as she followed.
Graham pulled out the cornbread from the oven as he placed chili in each bowl and put a cornbread in each. "I'm glad y'like it so much." He brought all three with him to the siblings and Adrian.

Graham pulled out the cornbread from the oven as he placed chili in each bowl and put a cornbread in each. "I'm glad y'like it so much." He brought all three with him to the siblings and Adrian.

Reaver helped by bringing over the drinks, Dipper and Malvo having smiled.

"It's made with love." Malvo stated.

"And meat." Dipper grinned.

Graham laughed, " that is the two best thing mixed together."

"Right!?" Dipper grinned before glancing to Adrian. "Can I have a sip of that?"

Adrian paused, then glanced to his glaring wife before looking to Dipper. ". . . Y'won't like it."

"Right!?" Dipper grinned before glancing to Adrian. "Can I have a sip of that?"

Adrian paused, then glanced to his glaring wife before looking to Dipper. ". . . Y'won't like it."
Graham smiled as he shook his head, "he's right, y'won't. It messes with ya."

Graham smiled as he shook his head, "he's right, y'won't. It messes with ya."

Dipper pouted. "But I've had whisky before."

"This is Scotch-Whisky. Much stronger." Adrian smirked and leaned back while Dipper pouted further.

Graham nodded, "just no more trying to get alcohol in your system."

"Maybe just a liiiiittle bit of alcohol?"

"No, Dipper."

"Just a leeeeettle bit." Dipper pinched his fingers together just enough to barely connect.

Graham shook his head, "not even the sliiiiiiiiightest bit."

"Just a drop." Dipper smiled.

"No."

"Four forths and a quarter."

"Dipper knock it off." Zuzana stared, Dipper widening his eyes as he'd sink under the table.

"Okay mam."

"Just a drop." Dipper smiled.

"No."

"Four forths and a quarter."

"Dipper knock it off." Zuzana stared, Dipper widening his eyes as he'd sink under the table.

"Okay mam."
"You can have cornbread, which is not only better but also goes great with chili unlike what your father has."

"You can have cornbread, which is not only better but also goes great with chili unlike what your father has."

((H-H-H-H-Heartburn!
xD ))

Adrian nodded in agreement. "Trust me. I'm gonna regret it."

"Why do it then?" Dipper blinked.

"I. . . had a rough time up at the campgrounds."

((H-H-H-H-Heartburn!
xD ))

Adrian nodded in agreement. "Trust me. I'm gonna regret it."

"Why do it then?" Dipper blinked.

"I. . . had a rough time up at the campgrounds."
(XD MHMMM)
Graham nodded, "but it's all better now. He's going to eat and drink and have fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back