• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled, "stop being just like your father before this world really does lose all hope."

Dipper gasped and pouted. "I can't help it! I think it's too late f'r me. F'r society. . . and the world."

Graham pinched his cheek, "good thing we're going to take you away for awhile and let you fight things."

Dipper playfully swatted Graham's hand. "Dooon't pinch me or I'll poke the ticklish spot on yer side, Mister!"

Graham nodde,d "it is a common tickle spot with a lot of people."

"Very accurate." Dipper nodded before looking to Malvo with a grin. "Painfully accurate."

Malvo blinked before stepping behind Graham and squinting to Dipper. "Back!"

"Very accurate." Dipper nodded before looking to Malvo with a grin. "Painfully accurate."

Malvo blinked before stepping behind Graham and squinting to Dipper. "Back!"
Graham squinted down at Dipper, "now, don't forget i know you're tickle spots as well."

Graham squinted down at Dipper, "now, don't forget i know you're tickle spots as well."

Dipper gasped. ". . . Lies because I don't have one." He smiled and stepped back in his own lie.

Malvo smirked in return as she watched her brother. "I hear him but I don't believe him."

Well, y'better believe it."
Graham shook his head, "I remember a long while ago, that a small wolf had a tickle spot-" He got closer before striking his neck with pokes and tickles. "Here!"

Graham shook his head, "I remember a long while ago, that a small wolf had a tickle spot-" He got closer before striking his neck with pokes and tickles. "Here!"

Dipper gave a high pitched yelp at the touch, and squirmed before pulling his head down into his zipped coat he had yet to take off. "Stahp!"

"They were t' me." Dipper spoke from within his jacket.

"y're such a bad liar." Malvo shook her head.
Graham grinned, "my hands feel warm enough for more tickles." he then patted Dei's head. "But as long as you be good to your sister, i won't have to poke you back."

Graham grinned, "my hands feel warm enough for more tickles." he then patted Dei's head. "But as long as you be good to your sister, i won't have to poke you back."

Dipper peeked out from his jacket as he was patted, a pout on his face. "'s not fair."

Graham nodded, "yes it is, i won't poke you if you don't poke her. Done deal."

"What if she pokes me, though!?" Dipper practically exclaimed.

"I'm not gonna poke ya." Malvo shook her head.

"Liar!"

"What if she pokes me, though!?" Dipper practically exclaimed.

"I'm not gonna poke ya." Malvo shook her head.

"Liar!"
Graham looked to Malvo and pointed, "don' poke him or i'll tell Lucian about toddler Malvo." He then turned to Dei, "better now?"

Graham walked over before patting Malvo's head. "shh, it's for the best this way."

"This is blackmail." Malvo kept her pout as Dipper snickered.

"Better than bein' tickled."

"Is it tho!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back