• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled as he raised his hands to the air, "I am king of dorks, guardian of the smiles!"

"Long live the king!" Reaver raised his hands up.

Adrian would've normally said something to defend his part of the title, but instead chose to opt out as he looked ahead with a shake of his head and a sigh while helping his kids move more fallen sticks off the path.

"Long live the king!" Reaver raised his hands up.

Adrian would've normally said something to defend his part of the title, but instead chose to opt out as he looked ahead with a shake of his head and a sigh while helping his kids move more fallen sticks off the path.
Graham smiled before looking to Adrian, "how about i make ya a bigger cup of cocoa, but don't tell Zuzu."

Graham shook his head, "I know i don't have to, but i want to."

Adrian exhaled heavily through his nose, but still managed to nod as he bit his lip. ". . . Fine, 'f it makes you feel better I'll take it."

Adrian exhaled heavily through his nose, but still managed to nod as he bit his lip. ". . . Fine, 'f it makes you feel better I'll take it."
Graham nodded, "it does! It really does make me feel a lot better when i can feel you guys with wamrth via food and drinks."

Graham nodded, "it does! It really does make me feel a lot better when i can feel you guys with wamrth via food and drinks."

"Spicy food?" Adrian arched a brow with no pun intended, just curiosity to the added mention.

Reaver blinked. "I mean. . . he definitely makes amaaaazing spicy foods too."

"Spicy food?" Adrian arched a brow with no pun intended, just curiosity to the added mention.

Reaver blinked. "I mean. . . he definitely makes amaaaazing spicy foods too."
Graham pouted, "that's so sweet of you to say, Reaver." He then turned back to Adrian, "but not just spicy food. Home, comfort food. Like chicken noodle soup when you're sick or hearty pasta."

Graham pouted, "that's so sweet of you to say, Reaver." He then turned back to Adrian, "but not just spicy food. Home, comfort food. Like chicken noodle soup when you're sick or hearty pasta."

"Just me givin' the sweet truths." Reaver smiled.

Adrian ooed. ". . . We should do spaghetti tonight. I could go f'r mountains of spaghetti."

((ME TOO. ;-; ))

(-patpat- Soon my dood)
Graham smiled, "i'm so down for that."

((Gonna be so guuud. ;w; ))

Reaver smirked. "Me too-- OOO, with giant meatballs!" He then grinned wide at the thought while Dipper widened his eyes and grinned up at the group, walking backwards.

"Venison made!?"

((Gonna be so guuud. ;w; ))

Reaver smirked. "Me too-- OOO, with giant meatballs!" He then grinned wide at the thought while Dipper widened his eyes and grinned up at the group, walking backwards.

"Venison made!?"
(Oh y'know it)
Graham nodded, "i think i could do that. If that's what y'guys want?"

(Oh y'know it)
Graham nodded, "i think i could do that. If that's what y'guys want?"

"Sounds good t' me." Reaver smirked.

"Just so long as somebody doesn't try and inhale his food again like during lunch at svhool a couple days ago." Malvo squinted to Dei-Loki, who snorted.

"Yeah, dad." Dei-Loki swung the blame as Adrian cracked a smirk and poked Dei-Loki's head.

"Nice try, but I don't go t' school anymore."

"Sounds good t' me." Reaver smirked.

"Just so long as somebody doesn't try and inhale his food again like during lunch at svhool a couple days ago." Malvo squinted to Dei-Loki, who snorted.

"Yeah, dad." Dei-Loki swung the blame as Adrian cracked a smirk and poked Dei-Loki's head.

"Nice try, but I don't go t' school anymore."
Graham nodded, "and besides, why would anyone go back to school?"

Graham nodded, "and besides, why would anyone go back to school?"

Adrian and Reaver nodded, Reaver smirking. "School sucked and still does."

Dipper then pouted. "And yet ya force us t'go."

"Because we got our education, and now it's your turn>"

"Snore's Ville." Dipper shook his head, Zuzana turning her attention to Adrian, who'd pointed to Reaver.

"That sayin' was his doin'."

Reaver widened his eyes. "Me!? I didn't do this!"

"Snore's Ville." Dipper shook his head, Zuzana turning her attention to Adrian, who'd pointed to Reaver.

"That sayin' was his doin'."

Reaver widened his eyes. "Me!? I didn't do this!"
"To be fair, It's all of our fault. . . but you're still going, Dei. End of story."

"To be fair, It's all of our fault. . . but you're still going, Dei. End of story."

"DAMMIT!" Dipper exclaimed and then squinted, arms crossed as he'd brood. "I'm not gonna need English in War. Whadda they want me t'do, read 'To Maim A Finch' t' Ruvik!? It'll bore him t' death and that's not the kinda death I wanna give that blighter." he squinted.

Malvo blinked. "I like that book."

"Nerdatron!"

"Dork lord!"

"Tsundere."

"Yandere!"

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT."

"OH BUT WE CAN TALK ABOUT ME!?"

Dipper squinted and tackled his sister, both of which shifting into their wolf forms as they yelled out their battle cries - rolling down the camp trail.

"DAMMIT!" Dipper exclaimed and then squinted, arms crossed as he'd brood. "I'm not gonna need English in War. Whadda they want me t'do, read 'To Maim A Finch' t' Ruvik!? It'll bore him t' death and that's not the kinda death I wanna give that blighter." he squinted.

Malvo blinked. "I like that book."

"Nerdatron!"

"Dork lord!"

"Tsundere."

"Yandere!"

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT."

"OH BUT WE CAN TALK ABOUT ME!?"

Dipper squinted and tackled his sister, both of which shifting into their wolf forms as they yelled out their battle cries - rolling down the camp trail.
(XD ah boi)
Graham sighed before stomping his foot to the ground and whistled, "Dei-Loki Alaois! Malvo Alaois! Enough this instant!"

(XD ah boi)
Graham sighed before stomping his foot to the ground and whistled, "Dei-Loki Alaois! Malvo Alaois! Enough this instant!"

The two looked up once they stopped and Malvo squinted. "But--"

"Malvo Gavina Alaois, I know you aren't just attempting to argue." Zuzana squinted. "Right?"

Malvo flattened her ears. "No, mam."

"Heh. Gavina." Dipper smirked before flattening his ears as well once his parents cleared their throats. He then hopped off of Malvo and shook off the snow. "I'm just sayin'! Like, trajectory stuff in math I can understand needing in war, history I can also understand - but I don't need t'--"

"Dipper." Adrian squinted.

"What!?" Dei-Loki squinted in return. "I'm just sayin'--"

"Dipper Seamus Alaois, y're stayin' in school, and that's the end of it!"

The two looked up once they stopped and Malvo squinted. "But--"

"Malvo Gavina Alaois, I know you aren't just attempting to argue." Zuzana squinted. "Right?"

Malvo flattened her ears. "No, mam."

"Heh. Gavina." Dipper smirked before flattening his ears as well once his parents cleared their throats. He then hopped off of Malvo and shook off the snow. "I'm just sayin'! Like, trajectory stuff in math I can understand needing in war, history I can also understand - but I don't need t'--"

"Dipper." Adrian squinted.

"What!?" Dei-Loki squinted in return. "I'm just sayin'--"

"Dipper Seamus Alaois, y're stayin' in school, and that's the end of it!"
Graham nodded, "English is important anyways. Because without it, we all would be bumbling idiots. Y'do know that war is more than just killing right? it's also working with others and reading down codes of what the enemy was sending between each other against us. This is our world. Full of words. So, just enjoy it and ask for help when need be then. But it is needed, Dei-Loki. I wouldn't be a general without being able to read my opponents and negotiating deals."

Graham nodded, "English is important anyways. Because without it, we all would be bumbling idiots. Y'do know that war is more than just killing right? it's also working with others and reading down codes of what the enemy was sending between each other against us. This is our world. Full of words. So, just enjoy it and ask for help when need be then. But it is needed, Dei-Loki. I wouldn't be a general without being able to read my opponents and negotiating deals."

Dipper huffed and closed his eyes. "Fiiiine. Not like I can even drop out, anyways." He huffed and picked his clothes up in his maw before continuing to walk.

"Damn right, y'can't." Adrian stated before sighing with a mumbled 'kids' before continuing on his way again.

Dipper huffed and closed his eyes. "Fiiiine. Not like I can even drop out, anyways." He huffed and picked his clothes up in his maw before continuing to walk.

"Damn right, y'can't." Adrian stated before sighing with a mumbled 'kids' before continuing on his way again.
Graham patted Adrian's back, "at least we got them this far."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back