• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled at Reaver, "he's got a point, It takes much more than a bullet to affect me. Now, why are you here, Dipper?" He looked over to Dei in Adrian's arms.

"Mam sent me out lookin' f'r you guys." Dipper smiled.

". . . Not t' kill us, right? Y'did bring the guns I totally didn't teach ya how t'use last year." Adrian gestured to the pistols.

"Naaah. She did say kick yer arses if y'were out drinking but that's about it." Dei-Loki stated as Reaver softly cleaned the wound on Graham's face.

"Mam sent me out lookin' f'r you guys." Dipper smiled.

". . . Not t' kill us, right? Y'did bring the guns I totally didn't teach ya how t'use last year." Adrian gestured to the pistols.

"Naaah. She did say kick yer arses if y'were out drinking but that's about it." Dei-Loki stated as Reaver softly cleaned the wound on Graham's face.
Graham smiled, "glad she cared." He then looked over to Reaver, "baby, i'm fine. Y'don't gotta mother me."

Graham smiled, "glad she cared." He then looked over to Reaver, "baby, i'm fine. Y'don't gotta mother me."

Reaver squinted and continued. "Shhhhhut up and let me help, ya butt."

Adrian gently set Dipper down, smirking. "Y'd better listen, Grizzly. He might kick yer arse."

Reaver squinted and continued. "Shhhhhut up and let me help, ya butt."

Adrian gently set Dipper down, smirking. "Y'd better listen, Grizzly. He might kick yer arse."
Graham snickered, "fine. Only because i'm terrified he might actually kick my butt."

Graham snickered, "fine. Only because i'm terrified he might actually kick my butt."

"Low-key kinda wanna see that." Dipper snickered.

Reaver shook his head before bandaging and then gently kissing the wound. "Never."

"Low-key kinda wanna see that." Dipper snickered.

Reaver shook his head before bandaging and then gently kissing the wound. "Never."
Graham smiled, "you would most likely be like the lady in Misery, huh? Bandage me all up and keep me stuck in one room for as long as y'can?"

Graham snickered, kissing his cheek, "good. Now as long as y'don't break my leg, i'm fine with it."

Reaver snickered. "I would never."

"Butchya could." Adrian teased before laughing as he moved just in time to avoid Reaver hitting him.

Dipper snickered, pocketing his hands. "So, uhm. . . what happened? I thought this resturaunt was a calm place?"

Reaver snickered. "I would never."

"Butchya could." Adrian teased before laughing as he moved just in time to avoid Reaver hitting him.

Dipper snickered, pocketing his hands. "So, uhm. . . what happened? I thought this resturaunt was a calm place?"
Graham looked to Adrian, "apparently not, huh?"

Graham looked to Adrian, "apparently not, huh?"

Adrian exhaled. "Nope. This whole place was built thanks t' a loan given by us. Owner of the place was pissed off that we tortured his brother last week, decided t'take shit into his own hands. Fucker hit me twice in the face with his gun and I'm pretty sure I tasted cyanide in the food. Moron doesn't know how t'kill a devil but that shit still gave me heartburn." He pounded his chest a few times with a fist, belching before sighing. "Sorry the meal was blown, you two. I'd steal some f'r you both but I don't need anyone poisoned. I'll pay f'r ramen if y'boys wanna head down the street, though? I know Graham wanted a hearty meal, earlier." He turned his apologetic puppy gaze to his brother and his brother-in-law.

Adrian exhaled. "Nope. This whole place was built thanks t' a loan given by us. Owner of the place was pissed off that we tortured his brother last week, decided t'take shit into his own hands. Fucker hit me twice in the face with his gun and I'm pretty sure I tasted cyanide in the food. Moron doesn't know how t'kill a devil but that shit still gave me heartburn." He pounded his chest a few times with a fist, belching before sighing. "Sorry the meal was blown, you two. I'd steal some f'r you both but I don't need anyone poisoned. I'll pay f'r ramen if y'boys wanna head down the street, though? I know Graham wanted a hearty meal, earlier." He turned his apologetic puppy gaze to his brother and his brother-in-law.
Graham smiled, "it's okay, Adrian. Whatever y'wanna do. I can do with some ramen."

Graham smiled, "it's okay, Adrian. Whatever y'wanna do. I can do with some ramen."

"Ramen f'r you guys it is, then." Adrian smirked.

Dipper exhaled softly. "And I. . . guess I'm heading home again."

Adrian tossed Dipper over his shoulder before leading the way out. "We're kidnapping you."

Dipper gasped as he was taken. "YAY! AMBER ALERTS!"

"Ramen f'r you guys it is, then." Adrian smirked.

Dipper exhaled softly. "And I. . . guess I'm heading home again."

Adrian tossed Dipper over his shoulder before leading the way out. "We're kidnapping you."

Dipper gasped as he was taken. "YAY! AMBER ALERTS!"
Graham laughed, "y'deserve it after putting up one hell of a fight."

Graham laughed, "y'deserve it after putting up one hell of a fight."

Dipper blinked and smiled to Graham hopefully. "Soldier worthy, right?" He loved proving himself as a soldier even if he was only in training at the moment.

Graham nodded, "absolutely soldier worthy."

Dei-Loki grinned and gave the double horned hand symbol. "BAAAAAAAD COMPANYYYYY UNTIL THE DAY I DIIIIIIIIEEEEE."

Adrian snickered and made his way down the street to the ramen place, glancing to Graham. "Y'sure ya want him?" He teased.

Dei-Loki grinned and gave the double horned hand symbol. "BAAAAAAAD COMPANYYYYY UNTIL THE DAY I DIIIIIIIIEEEEE."

Adrian snickered and made his way down the street to the ramen place, glancing to Graham. "Y'sure ya want him?" He teased.
Graham grinned, "yeah, he has good moments about him."

Graham grinned, "yeah, he has good moments about him."

"Y'sure about that? It's like having a mini version of me on the field."

"Not gonna get angry f'r the term mini." Dipper huffed. Adrian snickered.

"Sorry. Would've said junior but it didn't sound right."

"Y'sure about that? It's like having a mini version of me on the field."

"Not gonna get angry f'r the term mini." Dipper huffed. Adrian snickered.

"Sorry. Would've said junior but it didn't sound right."
"Would you prefer Adrian Jr?" He looked to Dei.

"Would you prefer Adrian Jr?" He looked to Dei.

Dipper shrugged. "I mean. . . that's what mam calls me sometimes but that's when I get int' trouble. Only a small amount that doesn't piss her off though. When she's angry it's the full name and the glare." He shuttered.

Dipper shrugged. "I mean. . . that's what mam calls me sometimes but that's when I get int' trouble. Only a small amount that doesn't piss her off though. When she's angry it's the full name and the glare." He shuttered.
Graham shivered at that, "trust me, it's like that for all of us."

Graham shivered at that, "trust me, it's like that for all of us."

"Sad but true." Adrian grimaced as Reaver had pouted, nodding soon after.

Dipper sighed but then snickered gently. "Scawy laaady."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back