• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Thank you Graham." Reaver smiled gently, sighing softly shortly after.

Meanwhile the bathroom. . . was wolfless.
Graham sighed, "no doggie here." He then headed out of the bathroom before tapping a worker's shoulder. "Have you seen a red headed male around here with a goatee?"

Graham sighed, "no doggie here." He then headed out of the bathroom before tapping a worker's shoulder. "Have you seen a red headed male around here with a goatee?"

The employee looked over to Graham. "You mean the king?" He then pointed towards the kitchen. "Boss let him in there after he saw he was upset."

((Upsetti Adee gets a ton of spaghetti.))

The employee looked over to Graham. "You mean the king?" He then pointed towards the kitchen. "Boss let him in there after he saw he was upset."

((Upsetti Adee gets a ton of spaghetti.))
(XD)
Graham sighed before smiling, "thank you." He then headed back to Reaver, "he's eating in the kitchen because the chef saw him grumpy."

(XD)
Graham sighed before smiling, "thank you." He then headed back to Reaver, "he's eating in the kitchen because the chef saw him grumpy."

Reaver perked up at this and then looked to Graham. "I didn't know they did that here."

"Y'can go back there if you want and i'll watch the table?"

Reaver shook his head, smiling. "I wanna be with you."

---

Adrian sighed and looked up at the owner of the restaurant, swallowing his food. "I appreciate the abundance of food but I should head back to the ta-- ooooooh, big plate of spaghetti." Adrian stared at the spaghetti as it was slid over.

Reaver shook his head, smiling. "I wanna be with you."

---

Adrian sighed and looked up at the owner of the restaurant, swallowing his food. "I appreciate the abundance of food but I should head back to the ta-- ooooooh, big plate of spaghetti." Adrian stared at the spaghetti as it was slid over.
(XD "Oh, well, i can stick around for a bit longer i suppose.")

Graham quirked a brow, "really? What about eating the food?"

(XD "Oh, well, i can stick around for a bit longer i suppose.")

Graham quirked a brow, "really? What about eating the food?"

((Low-key hostage situation. XD ))

Reaver shook his head. "If I'm with you, I can wait."

(XD FUuuuuuuuck)
Graham awed, "that's so sweet of you to say and do, Rea."

Reaver kept a smile at the aw, though he still blushed. "Yeah now don't say I never do anythin'." He snickered.

Graham snickered, "i promise, i won't." He leaned over and kissed him on the lips before pulling back.

"Good." Reaver smiled and returned the kiss, tail having curled. "Put the order in, by the way."

----

Adrian sighed in content before standing up from the small table. "How much do I owe ya? And don't say it's oncthe house, I owecya a lot." Adrian opened his wallet as the boss of the resturaunt cocked the hammar back to his postol - pointing it at Adrian's head.

"''s a lot, alright." The make spoke in a low, raspy. . . accented tone. And the noise caused Adrian to pause and slowly raise his hands with an arched brow.

"''ey. . . Take it easy, we're all friends here." Adrian spoke before arching a brow as the metal touched his forehead.

"We were never friends."

"Ah. Acquaintances then." Adrian smirked before yelping as he'd been pistol whipped.

Before Adrian could lunge, two men quickly shot forward and restrained the Mรกkrish mob boss. Adrian growled and glared as he felt the cold barrel to his forehead again.

"Not very often two gentlemen like us get to chat like this, eh?" The male cracked a smirk and glared at Adrian. "Normally you're behind a desk or on the throne."

"I take it this is about yer debt?"

"This is about everything." He snarled.

"Nothing we can't be civilized with." He flashed a small grin before wincing and holding back another yelp as he was pistol whipped again.

"Y'and your cocky attitude always pissed me off." The male growled.

"Huh. Funny. No one really does outside of family." Adrian takes the time between now and the third pistol whip to make it a failed attempt, this time ducking and pulling one of the bouncers forward so he got hit, instead. This caused the bouncer to quickly let go as Adrian slid into cover after knocking over a wheelable metal table to protect himself as gunshots were shot his way. He pulled his pistol and released the safety. "Last time I accept a free meal. GRAHAM! REAVER! 10-71 hostile. 10-78!" He exclaimed, which was code for 'Hostile Gunfire. Need Assistance'. Gotta love military code the family was forced into learning. Comes in handy.

"Good." Reaver smiled and returned the kiss, tail having curled. "Put the order in, by the way."

----

Adrian sighed in content before standing up from the small table. "How much do I owe ya? And don't say it's oncthe house, I owecya a lot." Adrian opened his wallet as the boss of the resturaunt cocked the hammar back to his postol - pointing it at Adrian's head.

"''s a lot, alright." The make spoke in a low, raspy. . . accented tone. And the noise caused Adrian to pause and slowly raise his hands with an arched brow.

"''ey. . . Take it easy, we're all friends here." Adrian spoke before arching a brow as the metal touched his forehead.

"We were never friends."

"Ah. Acquaintances then." Adrian smirked before yelping as he'd been pistol whipped.

Before Adrian could lunge, two men quickly shot forward and restrained the Mรกkrish mob boss. Adrian growled and glared as he felt the cold barrel to his forehead again.

"Not very often two gentlemen like us get to chat like this, eh?" The male cracked a smirk and glared at Adrian. "Normally you're behind a desk or on the throne."

"I take it this is about yer debt?"

"This is about everything." He snarled.

"Nothing we can't be civilized with." He flashed a small grin before wincing and holding back another yelp as he was pistol whipped again.

"Y'and your cocky attitude always pissed me off." The male growled.

"Huh. Funny. No one really does outside of family." Adrian takes the time between now and the third pistol whip to make it a failed attempt, this time ducking and pulling one of the bouncers forward so he got hit, instead. This caused the bouncer to quickly let go as Adrian slid into cover after knocking over a wheelable metal table to protect himself as gunshots were shot his way. He pulled his pistol and released the safety. "Last time I accept a free meal. GRAHAM! REAVER! 10-71 hostile. 10-78!" He exclaimed, which was code for 'Hostile Gunfire. Need Assistance'. Gotta love military code the family was forced into learning. Comes in handy.
(XD here we go)
Graham smiled, "go-" He then lunged at Reaver, taking him down onto the ground as he heard gunshots before realizing that they were farther away in the back. This was proven once Adrian called for backup. "Son of a bitch!" He then drew his own pistol as he ran to the back, the customers and staff running out of the exits as he pushed through. He then settled at the threshold of the doorway to where Adrian was. "How many?"

(XD here we go)
Graham smiled, "go-" He then lunged at Reaver, taking him down onto the ground as he heard gunshots before realizing that they were farther away in the back. This was proven once Adrian called for backup. "Son of a bitch!" He then drew his own pistol as he ran to the back, the customers and staff running out of the exits as he pushed through. He then settled at the threshold of the doorway to where Adrian was. "How many?"

((Stories to tell children and grandchildren, I tell ya. XD ))

Reaver stifled a yelp as he hit the floor, and then instantly moved his attention to his brother's voice. He knew he had to thank Graham later so instead of laying around, he'd move his position to the threshold as well, back against the free side as he drew his own pistol.

Adrian lifted his head and shot, taking one down with a shot to the head before he quickly moved back into cover again "Five." He told him. "One's visibly armed."

((Stories to tell children and grandchildren, I tell ya. XD ))

Reaver stifled a yelp as he hit the floor, and then instantly moved his attention to his brother's voice. He knew he had to thank Graham later so instead of laying around, he'd move his position to the threshold as well, back against the free side as he drew his own pistol.

Adrian lifted his head and shot, taking one down with a shot to the head before he quickly moved back into cover again "Five." He told him. "One's visibly armed."
(XD MHMM)
Graham breathed deeply before looking to around until he notice a tv with them on it because of the camera nearby. The camera showed one of the men's head, hiding behind their own table with the gunman. The gunman ducked from Adrian's attack which Graham then held his breath and aimed his gun for the head that was peeking, his brain splattered against the kitchen floor next to his men before he zoomed back into his cover. "Unarmed down!"

(XD MHMM)
Graham breathed deeply before looking to around until he notice a tv with them on it because of the camera nearby. The camera showed one of the men's head, hiding behind their own table with the gunman. The gunman ducked from Adrian's attack which Graham then held his breath and aimed his gun for the head that was peeking, his brain splattered against the kitchen floor next to his men before he zoomed back into his cover. "Unarmed down!"

Adrian bit his lip, quickly looking over and taking out another. "Two down!" He exclaimed as Reaver moved safely to get a better view.

Adrian bit his lip, quickly looking over and taking out another. "Two down!" He exclaimed as Reaver moved safely to get a better view.
Graham watched the camera. Once they all seem to be hiding, he quickly duck and rolled to Adrian's spot. He looked to Adrian before smiling, "sup?"

Graham watched the camera. Once they all seem to be hiding, he quickly duck and rolled to Adrian's spot. He looked to Adrian before smiling, "sup?"

Adrian arched a brow before grinning to Graham. "Wondering what was in that food if he was so pissed at me." He spoke as Reaver took out another one.

Adrian arched a brow before grinning to Graham. "Wondering what was in that food if he was so pissed at me." He spoke as Reaver took out another one.
Graham looked to Reaver before peeking over and then immediately ducking as the bullet grazed his cheek, blood bubbled from the cut and began to bleed. "Fuck, not the same as I use to be." He then grabbed a plate, tossing it up at them. The person with the gun focused on the projectile before Graham shot him in the arm that he used with the gun.

Graham looked to Reaver before peeking over and then immediately ducking as the bullet grazed his cheek, blood bubbled from the cut and began to bleed. "Fuck, not the same as I use to be." He then grabbed a plate, tossing it up at them. The person with the gun focused on the projectile before Graham shot him in the arm that he used with the gun.

Reaver widened his eyes and the moment he smelled blood, he saw red - glaring forward as he shot the gunman in the stomach twice once he stumbled from the shot to the arm. "BASTARD!"

By that time, another gunman emerged to take aim, but failed as he was taken out by the hyena. . . jackal-sounding, cackling demon that hung upside down from the rafters with a pistol in each hand and a sadistic grin on his face. After he fired once into the chest of one, Adrian turned and shot the last one between the eyes.

"That's all of them." Adrian spoke, listening for any other movements just to be sure while Dipper provided cover as Reaver shot the head of the attack a third, then a fourth, fifth and six time until his gun clicked to show it was empty.

Reaver widened his eyes and the moment he smelled blood, he saw red - glaring forward as he shot the gunman in the stomach twice once he stumbled from the shot to the arm. "BASTARD!"

By that time, another gunman emerged to take aim, but failed as he was taken out by the hyena. . . jackal-sounding, cackling demon that hung upside down from the rafters with a pistol in each hand and a sadistic grin on his face. After he fired once into the chest of one, Adrian turned and shot the last one between the eyes.

"That's all of them." Adrian spoke, listening for any other movements just to be sure while Dipper provided cover as Reaver shot the head of the attack a third, then a fourth, fifth and six time until his gun clicked to show it was empty.
Graham watch Reaver rip into him with bullets before smiling, "sick."

Graham watch Reaver rip into him with bullets before smiling, "sick."

Reaver huffed when the gun was empty before heading over to Graham with his ears low. "Y'okay?"

"I shanked the bastard f'r dating you, y' think a bullet grazing his cheek is gonna stop him?" Adrian asked, standing as he moved and held his arms out for Dipper.

Dipper put the safetys on both guns before dropping down with his arms out before grinning as he was caught. "Hewwo~!"

Reaver huffed when the gun was empty before heading over to Graham with his ears low. "Y'okay?"

"I shanked the bastard f'r dating you, y' think a bullet grazing his cheek is gonna stop him?" Adrian asked, standing as he moved and held his arms out for Dipper.

Dipper put the safetys on both guns before dropping down with his arms out before grinning as he was caught. "Hewwo~!"
Graham smiled at Reaver, "he's got a point, It takes much more than a bullet to affect me. Now, why are you here, Dipper?" He looked over to Dei in Adrian's arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back