• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham snickered as well before sighing at the smell of ramen entering his nose. "Another home to call home."

"Ya say that about every resturaunt." Dei-Loki would point out with a laugh before heading in with the rest of them.

"Ya say that about every resturaunt." Dei-Loki would point out with a laugh before heading in with the rest of them.
Graham grinned, "that's because they are! They all know me by name now. Sometimes it's a bad thing because i would run them out of businesses. But the ones that survive treat me well."

Graham grinned, "that's because they are! They all know me by name now. Sometimes it's a bad thing because i would run them out of businesses. But the ones that survive treat me well."

-"And that, my boy, is why there aren't as many restaurants around." Adrian joked before taking a seat.

Graham sat with them, "damn right. Because the old iron stomach knows how to run a business to the ground."

"How have we all not caused a world wide shortage of food, by now?. ." Dei-Loki asked and sat beside Adrian while Reaver sat next to Graham.

Graham shrugged, "i call magick being used."

Dipper gasped "Little witches at a giant cauldron of food creating potion, and the giant wooden spoon is so big they can't stir it by themselves! But they can't ask the wizard because he's too busy reading and smoking his pipe so they all have t'do it themselves. Then sometimes one of the little witches fall in but they don't help her out, she just melts in with the potion and that's what makes vegetables greeeeen!"

Adrian and Reaver stared at Dipper from that, blinking.

Dipper gasped "Little witches at a giant cauldron of food creating potion, and the giant wooden spoon is so big they can't stir it by themselves! But they can't ask the wizard because he's too busy reading and smoking his pipe so they all have t'do it themselves. Then sometimes one of the little witches fall in but they don't help her out, she just melts in with the potion and that's what makes vegetables greeeeen!"

Adrian and Reaver stared at Dipper from that, blinking.
Graham blinked, "you're on your meds, yes?"

Graham blinked, "you're on your meds, yes?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeessss?" Dei-Loki stated, as if unsure.

"Dipper." Adrian stared.

"I remember taking most of 'em!" Dei-Loki grimaced. "I took the important ones, but uhm I had t'--" he stopped himself before tapping the bear paw pendant since they were in public. "The necklace rope chain thing snapped and I had t'have mam fix it. It, uh. . . 'upset' me." He hinted. "And I've been off eversince."

"How did it break?" Reaver blinked a few times.

"It got caught when changing shirts and I got a bit overzealous when it came t' grtting it unstuck." He laughed sheepishly. "I'm just glad mam knows about this stuff and was able t' fix it because I don't have the patience f'r it apparently."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeessss?" Dei-Loki stated, as if unsure.

"Dipper." Adrian stared.

"I remember taking most of 'em!" Dei-Loki grimaced. "I took the important ones, but uhm I had t'--" he stopped himself before tapping the bear paw pendant since they were in public. "The necklace rope chain thing snapped and I had t'have mam fix it. It, uh. . . 'upset' me." He hinted. "And I've been off eversince."

"How did it break?" Reaver blinked a few times.

"It got caught when changing shirts and I got a bit overzealous when it came t' grtting it unstuck." He laughed sheepishly. "I'm just glad mam knows about this stuff and was able t' fix it because I don't have the patience f'r it apparently."
Graham blinked, "y'fixed your chain?"

Graham snickered, "no! I mean she has a mother's touch. Mothers are usually good at fixing anything."

"OH." Dipper nodded then. "Yeah definitely. Like dad's shirts he has a tendency of tearing."

Graham snickered, "or when our clothes get bloody, she knows an excellent recipe to get it out."

"She also can reset shoulders." Reaver pointed out as Adrian sighed.

"Rather have her do it than a white coat. She's kinder and doesn't deserve retaliation after."

"Awww, dad." Dipper grinned and laughed as Adrian nearly shoved him out of his seat.

"Shut up and order. Pain in my ass." Adrian grinned.

"She also can reset shoulders." Reaver pointed out as Adrian sighed.

"Rather have her do it than a white coat. She's kinder and doesn't deserve retaliation after."

"Awww, dad." Dipper grinned and laughed as Adrian nearly shoved him out of his seat.

"Shut up and order. Pain in my ass." Adrian grinned.
Graham snickered, "no matter where we go, you always find a way to be sappy even without our help."

Graham snickered, "no matter where we go, you always find a way to be sappy even without our help."

"I despise you all sometimes." Adrian closed his eyes.

Dipper grinned and snickered. "We love ya too."

Graham drummed his fingers on the table, "i'm so hungwy."

"Me toooo." Reaver smiled wide and eager as Dipper inhaled.

"I could eat the entire shop, including the structure itself." Dipper stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back